Son Yuk has a girlfriend?????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am so upset??? Can anyone confirm who she is, it's true that Son Yuk has a girlfriend???? Statement from Thip at Son&Vill Freevision

Okay I do not know what to believe if this si true or not but his fan mentioned it.

Nam (member at Sonfanclub) said"she's tall, blonde, sexy, she also played in lakorn Nong Mai Rai Borrisut). Her name is Nannie and she's a model.She saw them at Paragon hanging out, in asweet way...

Pok (another member said, she saw them at Chula together and that she's prettier than Vill

Mack(member) saw them hugging and said taht she's kind of chinky looking

I dont know what to believe, I kinda believe since it is from his fans but I wont believe until Son says it himself but I wont put too much hope in it since stars these days deny their relationship with anybody. But if he does have a girlfriend then I'm happy for him. I just wanna see her face since someone mention that she's prettier than Vill...

Here's the link;

http://www.sonfanclub.com/index.php?mo=5&qid=217871

neena

sarNie Adult
LOL, YOU'RE FUNNY SARNA3....LOL...

HONESTLY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, IF THE FANS CLAIM IT I DON'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE RUMORS START FROM FANS CLAIMING THIS AND THAT...WHEN I SEE PROOF AND HE SAYS IT THEN YEAH, I'LL BELIEVE IT...AS OF NOW...NAH...BUT IN THE END, IF HE IS TAKEN OR NOT...SO WHAT.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
LOL, YOU'RE FUNNY SARNA3....LOL...

HONESTLY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, IF THE FANS CLAIM IT I DON'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE RUMORS START FROM FANS CLAIMING THIS AND THAT...WHEN I SEE PROOF AND HE SAYS IT THEN YEAH, I'LL BELIEVE IT...AS OF NOW...NAH...BUT IN THE END, IF HE IS TAKEN OR NOT...SO WHAT.

That is not my statement Neena, it's made by Thip, I am just upset when I saw that post at Son&Vill visionfree, I was getting the idea of seeing Son&Vill as a couple. but suddenly when Thee news came, I was crash but now this news with Son's gf, I am more upset....don't u get it...I love them as a couple...

neena

sarNie Adult
That is not my statement Neena, it's made by Thip, I am just upset when I saw that post at Son&Vill visionfree, I was getting the idea of seeing Son&Vill as a couple. but suddenly when Thee news came, I was crash but now this news with Son's gf, I am more upset....don't u get it...I love them as a couple...
hey, i get that you love them as a couple, who here doesn't? i sure do but the future holds the unknown so i'm not predicting anything...its all thoughts at the moment until they actually admit to dating each other. i'm not as hurt as you because i don't imagine them together so so much. having them onscreen as a couple is enough for me. we will see...thee guy...he's hot but he looks like a older brother to her...to son too...he's 24.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Oh dear - Sarna3, don't be upset. I know what you are saying but I am a possitive thinker so here I go:

1) This is actually very GOOD news. I'd like him to be 100% MAN! ha ha. I am REALLY tired of thai media making every famous person gay.

2) Son is human too ka. A very handsome one infact. If this is true, I am glad he is getting some love.

3) They could just be friends. No one said they saw them "making out".... hugging and being sweet is OK and normal between good friends. Don't you guys flirt? I do. :)

4) If they are a couple - so what? I know, I know. We want to see him with Vill but the reality is Vill might OR might not be single.
So why not - let Son has some fun. I tend to find unavailable ones more attrative (forbidden fruit) so who knows, Vill might come around when she feels like he is slipping away.

5) It's obvious that they have so much chemistry together. We just have to keep asking EXACT for more pairing between them. If not now, maybe one day, our wishes will come true.

Now - the gossip part:
1) I want to see the photo too. Blonde and chinky looking. Hummm - interesting.
2) Prettier then Vill - Is that possible? Now - I must see what she looks like!!!!

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
BTW, it's not Nannie from Girly Berry right? I think she has light hair too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh dear - Sarna3, don't be upset. I know what you are saying but I am a possitive thinker so here I go:

1) This is actually very GOOD news. I'd like him to be 100% MAN! ha ha. I am REALLY tired of thai media making every famous person gay.

2) Son is human too ka. A very handsome one infact. If this is true, I am glad he is getting some love.

3) They could just be friends. No one said they saw them "making out".... hugging and being sweet is OK and normal between good friends. Don't you guys flirt? I do. :)

4) If they are a couple - so what? I know, I know. We want to see him with Vill but the reality is Vill might OR might not be single.
So why not - let Son has some fun. I tend to find unavailable ones more attrative (forbidden fruit) so who knows, Vill might come around when she feels like he is slipping away.

5) It's obvious that they have so much chemistry together. We just have to keep asking EXACT for more pairing between them. If not now, maybe one day, our wishes will come true.

Now - the gossip part:
1) I want to see the photo too. Blonde and chinky looking. Hummm - interesting.
2) Prettier then Vill - Is that possible? Now - I must see what she looks like!!!!
God, Kiki u even worst, saying he or vill not be single, i am so sad now, hehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Whoever this girl is Nannie, what a name, I don't think she can match Vill inner and outer beauty;1word to describe Vill is stunning beautiful and gorgeous with a classic beauty to Ann-Siriam but with a small doll like face,almond shape of eyes, and porcelain figure.

Pics of Top Award Vill & Son, well at the top award she was no where to be seen;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are you sure it's Nannie? and not Nanno? I don't rmember seeing a Nannie on Nong Mai even on the website there is no Nannie but there is Nanno

Because of it's Nanno then this is she.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i never see vill pretty...
really? lol
maybe u haven't watched her enough to see her beauty.
well, i think she is very beautiful.
i will probably post some of her beautiful pics sometime soon. :lol:

But, SOn and VIll look so beautiful and compatible in those pictures.
I especially like the first one.
It's really nice.
He's hot and she's beautiful!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
really? lol
maybe u haven't watched her enough to see her beauty.
well, i think she is very beautiful.
i will probably post some of her beautiful pics sometime soon. :lol:

But, SOn and VIll look so beautiful and compatible in those pictures.
I especially like the first one.
It's really nice.
He's hot and she's beautiful!

thanks for sharing....

well, about vill, when I first saw her on KLP, she's looking good, but some point in her face make her beauty fade easy....sorry, my opinion...i love those na'ek that have a very long last beauty....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Leemyis and Onahc, everyone has different sense of beauty and see everything or everyone beauty differently, for me i think Son is hot and Vill is very cute and gorgeous, if everyone is to think the same thing that we would be dating or marrying the same man or woman in this world, so some fans might like Son & Vill, Some might not like them as their fans we like them, We might not like who u like too so if u don't like them that is fine with us....but this is what SW is all about expressing who we like not who other likes, but it's good that if there is a group of fan club who like the same actors and actress then it's a group discussion...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i came to a point where i realize that someone u like, others don't have to like it.
it's really stupid to think someone u like, others should like. lol
i guess i have seen a different point in life or something.
i personally have to learn to be truthful in the man i like and that no matter what gossips people pass about him,
i still accept him for who he is.
that's what i call love.

haha...back to vill and son.
yes, people will have different tastes.
at first, i didn't think vill was that good in klp.
however, seeing all the lovey dovey scenes btw her and son...it totally made me fall for her. lol
as for son, he already has this sharp and sexy looks in him. hahha
i thought he looked serious, but wow, he was mighty sweet in klp.
so caring too. haha
muchos love!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i came to a point where i realize that someone u like, others don't have to like it.
it's really stupid to think someone u like, others should like. lol
i guess i have seen a different point in life or something.
i personally have to learn to be truthful in the man i like and that no matter what gossips people pass about him,
i still accept him for who he is.
that's what i call love.

haha...back to vill and son.
yes, people will have different tastes.
at first, i didn't think vill was that good in klp.
however, seeing all the lovey dovey scenes btw her and son...it totally made me fall for her. lol
as for son, he already has this sharp and sexy looks in him. hahha
i thought he looked serious, but wow, he was mighty sweet in klp.
so caring too. haha
muchos love!
Good to see u back, SonYukView4ever, I totally miss these 2 people, Son&Vill,

I love 1 pics of them at Top Award together, Vill just looks totally flawless and glows with beauty and as for Son he just looks sharp and sexy handsome....they match and fit well together...

I know in some part of KLP, Vill might look plain but that is a very natural looks without too much make up, its call reality...N'ek can't always dress up when she is portraying a poor person but she still manage to look good. If it's me I probably look a disastous without any makeup on. hehe

As for Son he might look serious and stiff but he manage to draw out the sweet scenes and alot of emotional with he cries. also show a caring side of him when he is with N'ek, some of the scenes in the Lakorn shows a side when they r both still in high school, like at the park, it show the caring side of Son pushing a bike while the girl friend is riding it and helping her with the Kite that is so sweet and when they were riding along the river, it's like in high school days,,,& he even brings her donuts and drink..so sweet. Son is playing a stiff and serious person so he can't be acting relaxing like Ton or New...so i give him credit for portray a businessman as such a young age....he's got the muscular looks to be a business man.....I praise Vill and Son for drawing us to the screen with their romantic scenes and sweet love because they both felt comfortable around each other to make us believe that they look like a real couple..even though some fans wants them to be a couple..As for the rumor of Son having a girlfriend, I don't believe it because as Vill statement in her interview Son has other girls as a friend, in the ET business so when he is with them he take care of them well, it might looks sweet but he hasn't come out and confirm it himself yet, until then I am hoping that he is single because I love him to have a chance to be with Vill....If he does not feel something for Vill why would he called her up and asked her to come to auddition with him....so there goes another answer to how Son feels about Vill...and they did have feelings for each other when they were younger...