Song Request anyone??

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I want to try something out for myself and...in doing so, i am open to any song request (just Hmong for now until further notice). Since im new to the program....i would just like to take the first 5 person and see how i do b4 i start on something much bigger. I would appreciate it so much and i would love to help anyone who is having problems finding a special song or that oldie song....if i could be of help.

B4 you guys ask or request....i have some stuff i would to make to clear so there wont be any confusion for anyone and myself.

1. Have the artist and the song title (its easier for me to located and upload it faster for you).
2. 3 days top for any song request (if i need more time or cant find the song, i'll let you know so we can figure something else out)
3. The song wont be ready for you right there and then (have a lilo pateince and understanding).
4. Any questions or comments feel free to post or message me (i'll answer as soon as i can).

Thank you for helping me to help you find the song you are looking for. I know the "request song" line is quit long and most of the time, no one answers your post (i requested songs too, but no reply) so i want to help make it better and shorter for the line.

Thanks!!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
hey, sounds like a great idea! can i be the first one in line? heehh..

well, i was wondering if anyone has amanda vang's new album...i'm sorry that i can't provide you with the title, but i believe it just came out recently.
thank you.

(same goes to you too, MYOB..if you can't find anything, let me know and i will try to help you out also)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i'd like to request destiny's just for love.. the instrument.. thanks! and if possible i might need it by friday!!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Do u know which vol. is the song from or the CD title? If not that, what is the name of the movie the song was play in?

I need a lilo somthing more to help me locate the song because he has a lot of songs and i have tons of his files.....so it would help if we can narrow it down a few.

Thanks!!

agirl

sarNie Egg
First of all, I would like to thank you in taking the time to do this. I would like to request a few songs if you have them.

Niam Txoj Kev Hlub - Tswv Moos Xyooj
Ua Ntej Lub Hnub Poob - Jeff & Cicily
Sweet Melody - Jeff & Cicily
Koj Dua Twg Lawm - Tsawb Yaj
Lub Ntiaj Teb No - Ntxhee Yees Xyooj
Leej Nus Hmoob Toj Siab - Paj Huas Haam
Daj Dee Tsis Sib Tau - Paj Zaub Vwj
Tau Ntawv Phem - Paj Suab Yaj & ET Yaj
Xav Zeem Ua Txheeb Ze - Nkauj Paj Ntaub & Nraug Khuab Rhuab

Thanks in advance!

s395299

sarNie Egg
I would like to request any of Kos Lis albums except the 7th because I have it...and also any albums from Maiv Huas Hawj please...thanx

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
hey i want u to download a nice slow instrument musick if u have one...i want the girl version sing onli ok...or i want the new version one too okay thx anyway and i want it this week...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
**NO MORE REQUEST FOR ANY SONGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

I am sorry to have to cut this request short, but i just don't have the time anymore to look for song files and upload them. I would love to help out as much as i can, but the time is too much and that's what i don't have much of right now. However, i have some sites and tips that might be of good use and help to you if you need MP3.

1. www.imeem.com
This is a wonderful music site to have accesses to. You can find all sorts of songs in there from Hmong to R&B and so on. Imeem is kinda of like your online music store....you can find songs, store them, and listen at any time....it's like your own personal radio with your favorite songs playing 24/7 when you log in. So i would say get an account and start enjoying your music today without the stress.....if you find your favorite song and would like the mp3 for it then just ask whoever uploaded the song for the link....im sure they dont mind sharing. I have an account and i love it.....i can share, dlow, personalize my page and meet new people at the same time.....couldnt be any better. So start yours today for all of your music needs!!

2. www.hmongmusiconline.com
I use this site for most of my Hmong mp3 dlow. They have alot of files that you can dlow right there and then.....you can also search mp3 and listen to it as well. So, give it a try and you might just find it to your liking. The good news is.....NO ACCOUNT REQUIRE!! Just go in and start dlowing.....all free too!!

Here are some sites that you can listen to music and might even be able to dlow some mp3 too

www.HmongZa.com
www.suabnkauj.com
www.HmongListener.com
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default....n&id=169907
http://www.tkhsoundpro.com/music/index.php
www.nkaujhmong.com
http://www.hmongtown.net/hmongtown/hmongtown.html
http://www.ono2003.com/home.html
http://www.petermedia.com/

**If i find some more i'll post them up, but for now this is it....so i hope this would be of some help to you guys and if not, there is always LimeWire. I use limewire at times for my i cant find this song anywhere...its great at all times, but you dont want to over use it (big truoble could occur). Another good resource is your MSN buddies....some of them may know more then you think they know....trust me...i know (hehe). If at the end.....you try all these resources and still cant find your song then send me a message and i'll get it for you if i can find it, but once again.....for now....NO MORE REQUEST PLEASE!! I am still working on some of the request that i got and its not an easy task looking for songs especially when its the album. One thing to keep in mind....i also use the same resources i just post up there so there's no secrets or surprises.....i use the same resources too!!**

Good Luck and like always....post or message me if you have any questions!!

Thanks for helping me to help you....i appreciate it!!

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
hey u have a song call lub neej dai siab (instrument) and mam hlub lwm tiam (instrument) sang by paj ntshua nplaim, lub ncauj lam tias tso (instrument) sang by ying yaj if u have it can u send it to me plz...

loojhawj

sarNie Egg