Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
^which is good .. i mean, human nature are like that so since PONG lost the woman that he claimed or think he love. no use of hanging with *tcy CHERRY :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness 2nite i'm gonna be busy finishing up the lakorn...**tears** i can't believe it's going to be over....aww...now i dun have anyting else 2 watch!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if anyone is interested
His mouth says "I don't have a girlfriend" but then we see him walking with many girls like that. He may not have a girlfriend but he sure has "kiks". Pong-Nawat Goonratnarak, you sly fox!

“Right now I talk a lot with people but there’s still no one I call my girlfriend. I talk with everyone, friends but that doesn’t mean anything.�

Like you’re continually making choices?
“No, they choose me and I choose them, we mustn’t go against each other. Getting along or not, I think long about it (laughs) But no, I know many people and from work too and I love everyone.�

Do all the girls accept your many ‘kiks’?
“They know how I am. I’m not a cheater. I’ve already said I don’t want to go out with anyone but focus on my work first. I have to open up first. If she likes me, it’s okay but not to expect too much hope that I’ll choose her."

Aren’t you afraid of this kind of portrayal of yourself?
“I haven’t come across anything negative and I’m still not ready to get married so quickly.�

You’re 29 already. When will you be ready?
“32-33 years I’ll be ready but right now that’s still far and I still don’t have a girlfriend but then you never know, I might get someone pregnant (laughs)�

Aren’t you afraid of such a thing?
“No, I’m not the kind to sleep with just anyone. I’m more careful. I have to consider this issue a lot. Don’t entrust a condom to her because she might pierce it (laughs)�

Are your parents rushing you to get married?
“They have hinted to me about it already but when they sit down and think about it, my parents won’t be able to take it.�

You want to have children but do you think about it long?
“I want kids but not a girlfriend. I don’t want to ask for a kid like that though. I still play with my dog everyday (laughs).�

Source: Kapook + InnNews & thaigerl @ T-Intermedia

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
there were some parts that were dragging..but overall it was good...pong and bee acting has grown so much....it was so nice of pong to finally let bee go....i thought that the ending was kind of short...i wanted to see bee and kong get married or something like that (maybe get one of their own kid).....nice lakorn...^^

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
was it just me or did bee do a PHENOMENAL job in here...she really amazed me, I loved her acting in seang soon and now this one has just moved her up my list of fav. n'eks...
I loved the ending, there could've been more to it like a wedding or letting the friends and family know about their being together, but overall, it was a very good and sweet ending...for a lot of seconds there I kept thinking she was gonna reject him or he was gonna give up and let her have her alone time and then the end...but my heart leaped when they hugged...but I'm unsatisfied with pong's ending...like, why did he just walk away from cherry like that? hmmm...should've shown a more "ending" to his end...but he deserves it I guess, he ruined his chance with bee...
I think I'mma go rewatch this one, from the beginning without skipping any scenes

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
was it just me or did bee do a PHENOMENAL job in here...she really amazed me, I loved her acting in seang soon and now this one has just moved her up my list of fav. n'eks...
I loved the ending, there could've been more to it like a wedding or letting the friends and family know about their being together, but overall, it was a very good and sweet ending...for a lot of seconds there I kept thinking she was gonna reject him or he was gonna give up and let her have her alone time and then the end...but my heart leaped when they hugged...but I'm unsatisfied with pong's ending...like, why did he just walk away from cherry like that? hmmm...should've shown a more "ending" to his end...but he deserves it I guess, he ruined his chance with bee...
I think I'mma go rewatch this one, from the beginning without skipping any scenes
lol da bitch slappin in da beginning was very entertaining LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i knew it she will end up with Kong at the end. but then they deserve to be happy since they both love eachother for a long time. ah the ending brought tears to my eyes. heheh. p'In is such a good sweet guy. but i feel sorry for Pong. he does love her and their kids but his love is selfish ,only think about himself ,can't protect her and their kids. so he deserve it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn was ok for a lakorn I had to skip through a lot of scene. My sis in law and surprisingly my parents liked it. It shocked me to see that my DAD actually liked it. Normally my dad doesn't watch lakorns like this. He's always saying how stupid it is lol. He didn't even like Jumleuy Ruk?! He's more into lakorns like Khon Kom, Lek Lai, all that actiony type lakorn. But when I saw him watching this I was like wth daddy?! he was like "it's pretty ok." which is a lie if he's watching it he has to think it's good lol. I was laughing and I was like hmmm maybe I should watch it. Bee I have to admit she did a lot better in this lakorn from Sang Soon. WAY MUCH better than she did in Talay Rissaya. Bleh but the thing that was peculiar to me was I never found her and Pong to have any chemistry since I watched Talay Rissaya. But then in this lakorn she wasn't really suppose to love him I guess. But she did a great job with this one.

Muahahah if I were Rin; Ning wouldn't have anything to be having sex with other girls anymore after the first incident. I'd chop chop chop. No husband of mines is gonna make me look like a fool. Guys like Ning make me appreciate guys like my husband more x3.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Muahahah if I were Rin; Ning wouldn't have anything to be having sex with other girls anymore after the first incident. I'd chop chop chop. No husband of mines is gonna make me look like a fool.
:loool:

i know, right?? lool but Rin was too weak, i guess. she felt like she HAD to be with Ning for the sake of her children. in some other cases, though, when a woman finds out that her guy is cheating on her, she tends to blame the other chick more than her guy because she supposedly loves him too much to find him at fault.. so she prefers to take it out on the other girl. :rolleyes: i guess it's hard to say if you've never been in the same situation before. but i'm sure i'd be more pissed off at my bf for betraying me.. so yeah.. i'd deffinately chop chop chop and dump his arse! :D

anyhoo.

i really like Bee's acting in this lakon.. especially in the last three/four episodes.. when she lost her third baby and when she struggled to speak at the court.. ohmygod. O_O and just look at her eyes when Ning went to see her at the hospital.. full of hatred!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool:

i know, right?? lool but Rin was too weak, i guess. she felt like she HAD to be with Ning for the sake of her children. in some other cases, though, when a woman finds out that her guy is cheating on her, she tends to blame the other chick more than her guy because she supposedly loves him too much to find him at fault.. so she prefers to take it out on the other girl. :rolleyes: i guess it's hard to say if you've never been in the same situation before. but i'm sure i'd be more pissed off at my bf for betraying me.. so yeah.. i'd deffinately chop chop chop and dump his arse! :D
to me I'd blame both the guy and the girl the first time it happens because it takes two hands to clap! but if it happened a 2nd time I'd blame myself because if i knew there was a possibility it'll happen again, but yet choose to forgive then it's my fault for over looking the possibility. She was too weak and for the sake of the children? Its better to be seperated then let your kid grow up like that, but I do understand the intention. For me I rather let my children grow up in a single parent home then expose them to a life like that. Thank gosh in the end she came to her senses.

i really like Bee's acting in this lakon.. especially in the last three/four episodes.. when she lost her third baby and when she struggled to speak at the court.. ohmygod. O_O and just look at her eyes when Ning went to see her at the hospital.. full of hatred!

yeah i know and everytime she heard or saw anything that reminded her of him after she lost her senses for awhile she like totally went crazy.

numfon

sarNie Adult
it takes two hands to clap!
exactly. so if the guy clearly says "NO", what can the girl really do? ..unless she ...somehow..rapes him. :mellow: plus, i find it more painful when the person you love the most betray you. ..as for the girl.. it's not like i wouldn't blame her. i'd make sure she suffers too. lol it's just that i'd probably never forgive the guy. i don't think he deserves a second chance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
exactly. so if the guy clearly says "NO", what can the girl really do? ..unless she ...somehow..rapes him. :mellow: plus, i find it more painful when the person you love the most betray you. ..as for the girl.. it's not like i wouldn't blame her. i'd make sure she suffers too. lol it's just that i'd probably never forgive the guy. i don't think he deserves a second chance.

It depends sometimes though. Some guys cheat once and realize what they are potentially losing; and they confess and try to work things out. Some guys go on without cheating, but some guys don't. In Pong's case he didn't admit; his arse got busted! LOL... The girl it depends on what type she is. Some girls know a guy is married, but insist on making a move; a guy's a guy.. a girl throw herself all over you and seduce you it's hard to resist. Being a married chick bleh I don't really have a trust issue, but I know there are plenty of girls who like my husband >.< some has even admitted to it. It doesn't scare me, but then you never know. Today he might be strong enough to say NO, but the next day he might not be. I can't predict that he won't regardless of how much he loves me. There is always a possibility. Anyhow back to the subject. Ning was selfish for trying to hold on to Rin for so long. Honestly who knows he may have not loved her much at all. He just didn't want to let her go because it's the first girl that wanted to leave him. Some guys are twisted like that. They like girls who don't want them. It's a challenge.

Oh and to answer your question the girl can drug him! LOL Thats somehow raping him

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
finally caught up and finish the lakorn...i liked wen Rin took the stand and talked about how the four years that she's been married to him...how much of a hell it was...it was reallie sad and i tink it was the first time in the whole lakorn that P'Ning acutallie reallie came to realize how badly he treated her...i was surprised he signed those doc. too...but eheheh for a second there wen Rin ran after Ning i thought she might get back w/ him..i was about to scream...LOL..but i tink somewhere inside Ning in tat scene he still thought she'll come to take him back....even though i wanted Ning 2 get w/ Rin i'm glad that didn't happen...love this lakorn...actualli i dun tink i'll forget about tis lakorn for awhile...esp. for a gal like me who wanted so badly to become a flight attendant..now i might reconsider that...LOL

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i dunno if ne one has mentioned this but i heard that this lakorn was based on a true story or on the script writers own life or something