songs for slideshow

flowersphere

sarNie Egg
Hello,
I'm working on a project for school where I find pictures from my childhood and make a slideshow. I got everything, but can not find any songs to match the pictures. So please suggest songs about childhood, growing up, memories...etcs...or something along those lines.Maybe something about family, too. (photo start at about 2yrs to 20yrs)Thank you!!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hello,
I'm working on a project for school where I find pictures from my childhood and make a slideshow. I got everything, but can not find any songs to match the pictures. So please suggest songs about childhood, growing up, memories...etcs...or something along those lines.Maybe something about family, too. (photo start at about 2yrs to 20yrs)Thank you!!
Are you looking for a Hmong or American song?

sillyme

sarNie Egg
hmmmm...check out this song. Just a thought. Don't know if you would like cause he mention about being 24 in the lyric and you are younger?

flowersphere

sarNie Egg
hmmmm...check out this song. Just a thought. Don't know if you would like cause he mention about being 24 in the lyric and you are younger?

Thank you for the recommendation...it's okay that he said 24 for cause i'm not looking for the exact age. The meaning are quite nice.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
You're welcome. It was just a song on top of my head. Good luck! ;D