Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm one of Tye big fans. I haven't seen this one yet but I thought I've seen most of his lakorns. I wish TV3 gave him an opportunity to play a big role. I want to see him with Vicki, Aff, and Janie again. and for Rita, of course it is a YES to see them together with a real romantic one.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm one of Tye big fans. I haven't seen this one yet but I thought I've seen most of his lakorns. I wish TV3 gave him an opportunity to play a big role. I want to see him with Vicki, Aff, and Janie again. and for Rita, of course it is a YES to see them together with a real romantic one.
Yeah, I'd like to see a good romance lakorn haven't really seen one in a while. It's always some kinda revenge, thob joob lakorns. But at this point I'll take anything with these two just not action/fantasy please. Oh I rewatched part 12 and I really like that nangek is open to praek's love and isn't playing hard to get, well except for that one forest scene ^_^ It's nice to see them into one another's affection. :wub:

solin

sarNie Adult
I just finished this lakorn yesterday and It was a good one in general. The actors were good and the plot was interresting.
It's not usually my type of lakorn and during the second part when they are in the jungle I feel asleep at some moments lol.
The ending is weird ! I loved watching Sririta in the evil princess role : she makes it be so real.
The lakorn was good but I don't think It's a lakorn I could rewatch again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I will not rewatch this again. If only it could live up to the OST. I remember I listen to it daily. I still do but not as often. =D