Sood Dan Huajai

Katerine

Butterfly123
it airred today :D it was super good i thought Fangs role wouldn't be so important but they had all 3 leads in the opeing :p

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i try to figue out what relationship do num yard and fang have.
can someone translate the words they said in opening credits?

kermint

sarNie Adult
i had finish the first episdoe. i would say num looks good with the uniform clothes. he looks handsome too. lakorn is ok.

yeah, why this lakorn isn't PIN yet?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
fang is prettier than yard? O.O wow. hahahaha no way!
LOL, sorry. fang still hasn't grown on me yet >;[

i'll watch this tonight. :)

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I think fang is prettier than yard. Yard face looks too flirty. Not a nangeke type. She suits nangrai more.
yup agree. Y they didn't choose fang instead of yard to play the nang ek. Yard is pretty and all but honestly i don't really like her..sometimes she annoy meh in her pervious lakorn..sorrie to her fans...that's mine opinion

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i'm just finishing the first episode and im still confused with the relationship fang and num has in this lakorn... like does he like her?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Yard's face does seem more like N'rai. Just saying dont take it offensivly if you like her :p
Anyways I love Fang hehe shes so pretty.
Hahahaha if I neither a fan of Fang or Yard but if i had to chose nang ek, I would have Fang be it than Yard. Something with her face that doesn't pull off the nang ek essence.

Okay I can't even get through the first half of the first episode.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, after watching episode one, I don't get what the storyline is. Maybe it's because I FF it too many times. :p All I got from it is that num was raised up in yard's house through her father's generosity. It's sort of like the lakorn where aum and cherry played in where cherry was the spoiled brat and aum a son of a servant in the house. Forgot what that lakorn was called. Seems like yard doesn't like num because she believes her father likes num more than her. Num is assign to the border to fight some drug dealers where he meets fang. Then what? Am I even getting this right?