Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah this lakorn is longer than most evening lakorns :)
I'm sooooo dissapointed and veryy sad I don't have wireless anymore so I cannot DL nor watch this lakorn on YT either :(
My comppp is superr slow! So please fill me in with this lakorn!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O So sad Pin (Mint) got raped by that old man because of Pong (Woot) omg; ugh kick that asshole where it hurts how can you do that to your own little sister. I felt so bad when the housekeeper for that old man was crying along with Pin it made my tears spill too! I was like dude thats sad.. When Alex showed up she like ran to him without even thinking about it. ugh I hope all the bad people get something bad.. Taowarit, that old man, Pong ... can't wait to see when their dad finds out about it because he like beats the crap out of Pong LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh mann.. That is too sad for Mint. I never wanted that to happen to her in the first place. She is such a nice, caring and innocent girl! I know same here P'Tina I hope the baddies here get punished biggg time! This is almost ending in 3/4 days :( I will get it on DVD :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O today's episode was so emotional dude I nearly balled .. but I didn't wanna be embarrass in front of my hubby lol since he has a day off today he would have walked in on me crying haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Alex & Taew are officially together and getting married :p soon after things settle down with Mint going to The Us

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww that is too cute :wub: today is the last episode :( waaaaaa! i feel so bad for sweety mint, gosh! i hope she doesnt have that old wicked pervs. baby!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
dude.. Pong cried like an animal when he got beat up by his dad.. muahahahahhaa. but that's like.. not enough for me. haha i've passionately hated his guts eversince i first saw his face floating around at the beginning of the lakon. i think he should at least end up homeless on the streets. :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I sneaked peaked at the ending scene :p It took me soooo long to load it thoug, Grrr stupid slow comp!
But AWWWWW. This ending is superrrr cute <333 Makes me love 'em even moreeee and moreeeeee :) Whyyy didn't he just kiss her, Haaa! 'Cause I don't think he ever gave her a kiss this lakorn at all >.<

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to share chalidasubs subbing this lakorn:

PLAYLIST: http://www.youtube.com/user/chalidasubs#grid/user/F9A39B180326BC39

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Np^^ Glad to! Hehe.

I really love the cast for this lakorn. They all did an excellence job with their role.

I was amazed esp. with the children/younger cast Alex, Taew, Gale, Mint, and Kao.

I always have a hard time watching Mint in her b/c she had to suffer through so much even though she was such an innocent, kind, and pure young girl. Also, her role had was quite dramatic scenes! >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Np^^ Glad to! Hehe.

I really love the cast for this lakorn. They all did an excellence job with their role.

I was amazed esp. with the children/younger cast Alex, Taew, Gale, Mint, and Kao.

I always have a hard time watching Mint in her b/c she had to suffer through so much even though she was such an innocent, kind, and pure young girl. Also, her role had was quite dramatic scenes! >.<
I read that she got raped in here! OMG!
And their wasn't any r-scene in PLR ahhahah jk
But oh wow! The cast are soo cute together!!
Its my first time seeing all of them in a lakorn together!!
Kao is soo little and cute in there!
Mint's family in there seem so corrupted..
i was stunned watching the first parts Chalidasub subbed..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks^^ Hehe. I wish that chalidasubs group us could get EPI.1 up as soon as possible but oh well it's okay^^

I can't believe Mint had rumors with Kao in this interview from TV POOL I found in YouTube (it's NOT recent, so don't worry MTEAM fans! :p LOL^^) I don't know what age he is but someone mentioned at fanclub that he's onnly 15! Hehe. So young!! He just won award too. I'm very amazed at him b/c I watch him in lakorn since Kaew Tha Pee. He grew up so quick and I have to say same with Mint b/c she was like a baby here and WOW.. BAM! 4HJHKK came along and she look so mature already!!^^ Hehe.

I really dislike Off Pongpat + Woot + Gale character the most this lakorn. :rolleyes: There are alot of parts that I couldn't stand but then this lakorn did have a deep meaning to it though which blew my heart away with tears. :p

Yep.. so sad for MINT! I couldn't watch that part that she got R by that OLD MAN! It was terrible! I don't want to talk about.. :blahblah:

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I finally got the time to finished this lakorn. I didn't start at the beginning, and I couldn't remember which episode I left off on, so I began at episode 20.

I didn't like Off's character either. Pong attitude and cockiness was due to his father. He should also be responsible for Pong.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks^^ Hehe. I wish that chalidasubs group us could get EPI.1 up as soon as possible but oh well it's okay^^

I can't believe Mint had rumors with Kao in this interview from TV POOL I found in YouTube (it's NOT recent, so don't worry MTEAM fans! :p LOL^^) I don't know what age he is but someone mentioned at fanclub that he's onnly 15! Hehe. So young!! He just won award too. I'm very amazed at him b/c I watch him in lakorn since Kaew Tha Pee. He grew up so quick and I have to say same with Mint b/c she was like a baby here and WOW.. BAM! 4HJHKK came along and she look so mature already!!^^ Hehe.

I really dislike Off Pongpat + Woot + Gale character the most this lakorn. :rolleyes: There are alot of parts that I couldn't stand but then this lakorn did have a deep meaning to it though which blew my heart away with tears. :p

Yep.. so sad for MINT! I couldn't watch that part that she got R by that OLD MAN! It was terrible! I don't want to talk about.. :blahblah:

I can't wait for the subs :)
thanks for your hardwork!
I would love to help but then my thai is not accurate :(
need to learn more to be better!!

Yikes!! i don't know what to do!! OMG when it comes to that part;
FF!