Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
awww.. ep.44 so cute the part he hug her. they are so adorable! so happy to see a sweet scene of them. hope there will be more.
I agree. THat part was so sweet and cute. Love them together but I don't understand why Alex still think about Gale. He's so dumb and should have let go long time ago.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeapp Alex is sureee stupidd ! Gale has forgotten about him long ago. After I DL episode44. I'll get to caps.. its been awhile I havent made some !
Tomorrow episode Alex and Gale meet again since a long while but it seem like Alex has totally forgotten about her :D YAY!! She's a dumbWHORE :p
P'Tina says in the spoiler that Alex doesnt realize he loves Taew until she quits working at his carshop. That hasn't happened yet; But he sureee is slow because he's been with her and everything and he just realizes after that!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Mint is soooooooooo adorable :wub: This is the guy she has a crush on :) So sad for her she will get R by another men ! So dissapointed and mad;; she don't derseve it!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode44 was even cuter :wub: Melted my heart totally! Aha :spin:

:yahoo: :spin: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :spin:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

That's it :p Yeappp there's alot of flirting in this scene.. Lmao! Such a cute pair they are :wub: I can't wait for moreeeeeeeeeeee :dude:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
no mint couldn't get rape by another man. she's too innocent and shouldn't deserve a role like that. I want her to end up with the man that she have a crush on even though he isn't as good looking. Alex is too slow to realize that he love taew and not gale. I can't wait to watch when he finally come to conclusion that he loves her. That part must be good because she is already out of the shop.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Why did ALEX hug TAEW as if he cares and loves her then turn around and act like it never happened? He plays too much with her heart. One second u thought he likes u then not.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh totally MOONSTAR; Alex is playin' with her... He's confused :p
Taew's already out of his shop? Episode45 she still work with him.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
YEAP YOUNG LOVE :wub: Ahaha;; I cannot wait for there upcoming lakorn PAYONG! I think this lakorn is gonna end in 2 or 1 week. BOW&NOTT lakorn replacing this.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I watched Episode46 already. No cute scenes but EWWW OMFG! OLD PERVERTED man likes MINT :( POOR GIRL! And what is up with Gale?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
MINT & her guy :wub: So cute! Even though is not good looking, I enjoy them together :D
There first sweet moment together. I wish they focused more on these 2 also!

I love their relationship. There LOVE is so innocent :wub: And both are the NICEST people ever :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode45
This scene was wierd, awakard and just funny. Lmao :p I didnt' get it!
I just realize in this lakorn praek never have to get jealous of nang'ek coz he the only one fighting for her but then they always get mad at each other, l0l!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They have more sweet scenes together now :D So happy!! Episode48 was veryyy cute, love it! I'll make caps soon :D Taew didn't move out of Alex shop yet; But it will be so sad when she does :( This lakorn is pretty long most of the lakorns I watch on Mon-Fri slot only have up to 40+ episodes but I think this will have 50+ episodes for sure :D It doesn't feel close to ending at all since Taew hasn't moved to different shop and alot of what is gonna happen in spoiler pTina posted did not happen yet.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode46
This scene was just halarious. Taew's dad, servant and Alex were all making fun of her :p Poor girl get ganged up on, l0l!