Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he's not that young in age to be pra aek because 17 is old enough ,But he look younger than his age that's all. Plus he's skinny. So it make him look like a kid. If he gain more weight maybe he will look better not as young looking. He's cute enough to be pra aek and his acting is pretty good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Alex looks really young for his age, he needs more meat on him and he just needs to grow taller but he'll get there eventually coz he's still young anyways but his acting is really good, he's so talented ever since he was little. Yeah Taew does look like Yui. That's sad Alex falls her the big sister first T_T Poor Taew. Gale is such a mean sister.. gosh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think he's not that young in age to be pra aek because 17 is old enough ,But he look younger than his age that's all. Plus he's skinny. So it make him look like a kid. If he gain more weight maybe he will look better not as young looking. He's cute enough to be pra aek and his acting is pretty good.
i agree. its not his age but more of his looks. i dont think he'll stand out as a pra'ek cuz he look so young.

Nat, pra'ek from Mae Krua is around 17-18 too but he doesnt look too young for his age.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nat is only 17/18? I didn't know that he looks older than that. But he's cute though, sometimes I like him with Taew.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
alex is very adorable, but i think taew is a little bit mature looking for him, but she's very pretty too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if i watch the lakorn i would of never guess he is the pra'ek. they should wait til he become more mature looking then cast him in leading roles

max

sarNie Elites
The actor is very cute, yet very young. I agree that he is a bit too young. I have never seen this actor and actress before. Hehe. Does anybody know the storyline to this lakorn?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a shock, ALEA is a p'ek now, wow, I watch him since he was a kid now all grown up and also HOT! :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Taew looks cute. she has a cute face. this la korn is too drama and serious. they should have make a new la korn. not re-make especially one that is not interesting. yep i agree Alex still look too young to be pra aek. but he looks cute. thanks for the picture tinah

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*All photo's credit taewclub.com

I'm in love with this pair already! Alex and Taew are just simply too adorable together (young love) :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover thanks for the pictures.
aw.. the last picture that Alex hug Taew are so cute. makes me want to see the la korn more. :lol: hope it air soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i still cant believe alex is the pra'ek lol. hes still young

taew is so cute. i hope to see her in more lakorn. she could cry. reminds me of pat cuz they sorta look alike

thanks jieblover!