Soooo what's YOUR dirty little secret?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Amira, not according to Rakniran, while you're trying to find peacefulness she's lost in lust :lol:
[post="41181"][/post]​
yea for real...while im walkin in the dark night....she's on top of her boyfriend riding him, while he's sleeping loooool :shocked: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Puahahaha. Im glad some of you shared your dirty little secret...but mine is for me to keep. So I will not say it out loud.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Amira said:
u guys have interesting secrets....especially Rakniran....horny at 3 AM...wow lol

anyway....hmmmm...my secret is......i like to walk in the dark late in night when everyone's asleep. i don't know why...but i find the dark night very peaceful...i dont believe in ghosts bcz my religion, Islam, says that there are no ghosts...just DEMONS that ar actually AROUND US....heck...even knowing that, i dont get scared. im deeply and faithfully into my beliefs, and knowing it doesnt make me get scared at silly GHOST stuff or monster stories....so....i aint scared walkin by myself at night.

so yeah...there u go....my secret is: i love walking in the dark night.

im not weird....i just like tranquility and serenity and thats when i find it, at night ^_^
[post="41053"][/post]​
walking at night??! at home or outside?? because if it's outside YOU SHOULD be scared you know how many crazy people out therE?? I give MAD PROPS to RAKNIRAN for sharing her dirty little secret .. I have ALOT of DIRTY LITTLE THOUGHTS!!! but i don't think you guys wanna know hahaha :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
simple-e said:
Puahahaha. Im glad some of you shared your dirty little secret...but mine is for me to keep. So I will not say it out loud.
[post="41286"][/post]​

yea i agree i have some secrets its like end of the world if u know what it is and simple-e your signature is whoaaaaaa r scene oh well yea i guess everybody have secrets but i bet its not as bad as some one

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
well..my secret is people think I'm a nice and innocent person who don't have beef with anyone and is friendly and stuff...but in reality I don't like a lot of people and if I hear any little dirty secrets about them..I'm gonna go around and tell it haha...

:shock:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
KawaiiTennyo said:
walking at night??! at home or outside?? because if it's outside YOU SHOULD be scared you know how many crazy people out therE?? I give MAD PROPS to RAKNIRAN for sharing her dirty little secret .. I have ALOT of DIRTY LITTLE THOUGHTS!!! but i don't think you guys wanna know hahaha :p
[post="41290"][/post]​

no....i walk inside my house....id be scared to walk outside...well i would walk outside but only in my lawn area not near streets.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
MiSs_Kay said:
well..my secret is people think I'm a nice and innocent person who don't have beef with anyone and is friendly and stuff...but in reality I don't like a lot of people and if I hear any little dirty secrets about them..I'm gonna go around and tell it haha...

:shock:
[post="41632"][/post]​
you should be more true to yourself and everyone else .. and you shouldn't talk sh*t because it will come right back around .. but who am i to tell you of what to be or not right?.. haha

noungning

Heartless
yeah i talk to myself alot too... hmm my mom said i used to use the house pole as my imaginary friend... yeah i lived a sad childhood :wavecry:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
noungning said:
yeah i talk to myself alot too... hmm my mom said i used to use the house pole as my imaginary friend... yeah i lived a sad childhood :wavecry:
[post="41927"][/post]​
you know they say if you talk to yourself alot .. ghosts will follow you cuz they think you're lonely.. ;)

Sah

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
you know they say if you talk to yourself alot .. ghosts will follow you cuz they think you're lonely.. ;)
[post="42435"][/post]​
Aw sweet!