Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^^yep another kid lol they forever have kids with each other.

yay this is said to air next batch!
another baby? goodness lol

Baby Foto from OumRuk - girl
Baby Nameless? from SB - boy

hmm which gender tis time? lol

but if tis is a comedy i dearly hope for a WILLING...Ann & Ken haven't down one of tose yet

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL yeah. I'm still kinda confused about that part. :lol: How will she get pregnant? I don't think it's rape this time. XD HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope it is from a willing. I don't think I can take any more where the pra ek rapes the nang ek.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i find it funny that my younger brother is looking forward to this one. because i introduce him the Oum Ruk and when he watched it... he liked Ken-Anne tandem. and when i told him that Ken-Anne will team up again in a comedy love story... he's looking forward to it. XD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i find it funny that my younger brother is looking forward to this one. because i introduce him the Oum Ruk and when he watched it... he liked Ken-Anne tandem. and when i told him that Ken-Anne will team up again in a comedy love story... he's looking forward to it. XD
well done belle!

ugh! the wait is killing me!!! i wanna watch this so badly! and i'd die for a kiss and willing scene!! :wub: i still wasn't satisfied with their accidental kiss in oum ruk and the forced kiss in sb!
i think i'll like willy's character here. hope he won't get hurt so much when ann ends up w/ ken.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait two more weeks and we'll see them together again!!! :wub: :lol:

They look so cute in those mag scans!! Is it just me or did both ken and ann close their eyes in the group picture! :lol: Ann looks so cute laying her head on Ken's shoulder!!

Willy has such funny expressions!

I'm excited!! Love comedy's :lol: !