Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
the lakorns has even started yet i am laughing already... i hope this is as good as oum ruk!!! i want to hear Rachen laugh again!!! i love the way ken laughs!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
the lakorns has even started yet i am laughing already... i hope this is as good as oum ruk!!! i want to hear Rachen laugh again!!! i love the way ken laughs!!!

I also love his laugh it's one of a kind!!!

they gonna start filming on march 9th! so hopefully the opening ceremony will be some time next week

Yeah!!!! I can't wait!!!! I really want to see pictures if the two of them together!!!!

i am so excited to see the opening!!! oh gosh!!! i am jumping for joy!!!

ME TOO!!!!

another video from anony!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSqTP2QErEQ

willy joking about his tight pants! hahaha!

I just saw this a while ago it was pretty funny!!! Willy was the right choice for the lakorn!!! The three of them seem to get along very well!! I can't wait to see all of them together soon!!! Willy is a big guy but i guess he did say he was going to lose some more pounds for when they start filming!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gals i'm missing out so much my computer has caught a vires *tears*

anyways lol first Ken and now Willy w/ the tight pants lol
love tat face Ken made wen Ann said he was handsome..ehehe
the cast seem to get along quite well lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow... willy also in here. miss him but sad that he's not pra'ek anymore.i like Ann,Ken,and Willy.will be fun.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG WILLY IN HERE.. U KIDDING ME...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE HIM P'EK INSTEAD OF KEN...

HEHE EVEN THOUGH I LOVE KEN TOO.. ESP KEN AND ANNE...

BUT IT'S WILLY... AHHHHHH.. WILLY ANNE.. REUNITE .. PLEASE

lmao.. but i dont think thats gonna happen hehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
gals i'm missing out so much my computer has caught a vires *tears*

anyways lol first Ken and now Willy w/ the tight pants lol
love tat face Ken made wen Ann said he was handsome..ehehe
the cast seem to get along quite well lol
OoooO I hate virus... Well I hope you will be able to kill it soon! I miss you Kashie!!! Ahahaha the tight pants again. lol... it never gets old. Willy doesn't feel comfortable... lol... but hey they aren't that tight like Ken.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hehehe pei and her over dramatic acting this is getting better and better by the sound of things!

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh gosh, pei parnward is the n'rai in here. shes gonna be so annoying like most of her lakorn.
Pei, she pisses me off in all the lakorns that I seen of her in and probably those that I haven’t seen. She over exaggerate her characters and acting but that is what we love to see right? Lol yes this is getting better by the moment.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
can anyone post a picture of pei? i don't know her... thanks!
Me too! I want to see who she is.

Pei, she pisses me off in all the lakorns that I seen of her in and probably those that I haven’t seen. She over exaggerate her characters and acting but that is what we love to see right? Lol yes this is getting better by the moment.

Makes me think if i've seen her before but don't know her name?

fun

Expired Sarnie

She was in Hua Jai Sila and Ngao Asoke. There is more but I can't think of any at the moment.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
was pei really in hua jai sila??? i dont remember seeing her... >_<

pei was also in bangkok dangerous with krit n cage... she was a dancer in there..

she's alrite... but hmmm theres so many other n'rais out there..

tinah

sarNie Coma
out of all the n'rais they choose her. i dont wanna see her all over ken or willy. luckly annes character is tough