Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh geez. I'm going to not like her again just like other lakorns that she plays rai. Lol. She's just so good at it that just makes me not like her!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh geez. I'm going to not like her again just like other lakorns that she plays rai. Lol. She's just so good at it that just makes me not like her!
I know what you mean. I like her annoyance but at the same time I just can't like her lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Anne is beauttiful and young. She looks younger than her age. I wouldn't mind if she plays with guys younger than her. It's her time to shine and if she needs to be paired up with younger guys then i think that's fine. Can't wait for this lakorn :)

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
yay :)
hopefully, it will be good as sawan bieng and oom ruk.
no offense to any jai rao lovers but that lakorn was HORRIBLE T__T.
i watched it because of ken but i wanted to strangle both of the pra nangs.
too much crying and it wasn't even that touching ;P

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
yay :)
hopefully, it will be good as sawan bieng and oom ruk.
no offense to any jai rao lovers but that lakorn was HORRIBLE T__T.
i watched it because of ken but i wanted to strangle both of the pra nangs.
too much crying and it wasn't even that touching ;P
Yea I agree with you about Jai Rao. It took me a while to accept the fact that I ended up not liking it very much lol. I LOVE Aff and Ken both, but that storyline was way too intense, way too much crying, hurt, and disappointment to the viewers (at least me). I watched the whole thing because I really like the cast, but it was horrible. Great acting, but the story was too...yea lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Willy is so freaking hilarious. If I was the little girl, I would be scared when he grabbed her like that LOL. Thanks for the link.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Willy is so freaking hilarious. If I was the little girl, I would be scared when he grabbed her like that LOL. Thanks for the link.
Hahahaha I know right! She was a little stunned at first but was a good sport about it. Sonia just busted up. lol Willy has an awesome sense of humor.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, the little girl is super duper cute and sonia and willy make a cute pair, cant wait for this...