Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep tv pool poll. anne ken have been topping the number 1 spot since the lakorn went on air! they are unstoppable..thats why these two are known as the "power couple"

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think that its because its them..but SSH ROCKS!!....well, so does ANN AND KEN!!..LOL..i can not wait for wed and thurs..anyone know more behind the scene of this wk's show? looking forward to it...!!...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^
Just watched that this morning!!! Glad that their fans are voting for them!!

Can't wait to watch this weeks episode!!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
another behind the scene.. ann's acting is so cute!!! :lol:

can anyone please translate??? thank you!

credits to: ladyEdnaMode

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i wonder what it's all about
she's wearing a school uniform! lol!!!
1 more day to goooo for epi8!!!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
from my interpretation of the scene i think Alin is trying to be like the korean gurl...

coz remember for the preview of ep8 the korean gurl wants Din's number....

i'm not sure but i think that's wat it is.... ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol talking about the clip anonmy posted the subbed version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydctn39pUQU

Ann's so cute everyone is making fun of her for dressing up in a school outfit!! :lol: It's ken who joking about her! Just love them they seem to have so much fun!

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't watched a lakorn for over a year and decided to try it out again. i'm glad this is the first one i started on. if i were to watch one that doesn't hold my interest, i probably wouldn't even bother with any other lakorns out right now.

ann is perfect for these types of role. everything that came out of her just seems so natural, and she looks the most natural around ken. that kind of chemistry is just so rare that everything they do around each other just seems like it's done effortlessly.

this lakorn is light and very easy to watch and very much enjoyable. however, i do feel like willy's talent is a bit of a waste. i think job's role would suit him more, but unfortunately that role is not a major enough role. although i enjoy watching job with his silly exaggerated face.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Screams!!!!

I want to see that scene!! lol look at her feet sticking up! I bet she was drunk or something. At least Din is showing us how he feels! I wonder what episode this will be in! :lol:

@ Scorpio: It's true haven't been any really good lakorn out lately.This was the first lakorn after awhile that i have decided to commit to because it's Ken and Ann! It's true Willy isn't really used to his potential in this lakorn but i'm sure he chose to do this part for a reason.

Can't wait to see it tomorrow!!! :lol:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see these sweet scene of din and lin..um just another 15 hours till esp 8 is aired... I'm just getting very addict to this lakorn...and like scropio3 mentioned, I haven't watch a good lakorn that keep me addict this much for sometimes now...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Also excited to see them on the show!!! They should have worn a matching outfits!! :blush: But i still can't wait to see tomorrows episode!! I'm still working on my MV once i'm done i will post it up!! :lol: