Sorry, I love you.

PumPkin

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I've watched it over 20 times and haven't gotten boring with it. So Ji Sub's sooo HOT!!!!!!!! But to bad he's in the army. :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i saw the first epi of this one... omg so ji sip is sooo hot!! very different from dating now..i mean in dating now, he loooks too goody good compare to this hot hunky guy! i didn't realize he has a great bod! :w000t:

sisii

ok I just read some of the previous post and it totally spoiled me! I was planning on watching this after my sister was crying on the phone while she talked to me. errrr I got spoiled :sweat:

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
i like this drama-- SJB is totally hot! it's so sad at the end! you know what i really want from SJB? i want him to talk more in his dramas and stop being that quite, speechless guy!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omg i liked this movie i thoiught it was good it's just that i didn't like the ending cause he died that sucked

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
madalia3 said:
omg i liked this movie i thoiught it was good it's just that i didn't like the ending cause he died that sucked
[post="148974"][/post]​
i know! that is so sad---- this is probaly the only drama that i like even though there's death at the end!

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm currently watching this drama........i think its sad how So Ji-Sub suffering for the whole movie.

lolz, by the way.......he's really cute. i better go and check out for more of his drama. cause i don't think i have seen any of his before....... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was in tear throughout the drama.

I almost died from watching I'm Sorry I Love You.

me094

sarNie Egg
hahaha... i'm so late to comment on this drama but with that last comment i just have to defend one of my all time fav drama...

This is a must see drama... if anyone hasn't seen it, you are missing out something very good... There's so much more to the story... The longing of a orphan to have a mother that loves and cares for him like everyone else... it's about love, forgiveness, and being happy with life and what you have.

i have this drama and everytime i watch it i still shed tears... A must watch!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched every episode with my eyes wide open! This drama was so good!! I hope they can make another drama together again!