Sound

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
I went to youtube to watch something but I can't hear anything. I can see the screen and but no sound my speaker is on. I thought I can fix it by putting in a disk. But the disk works I can hear sound but not on the computer. Please help me out.
Thanks

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
yes, but what i was trying to ask for help was when i turn my computer on didn't hear amy sound or noise. but when i use my disc file (f) i can hear and see the pictures, but when i go to youtube right now I can see the screen when i click on the eps that i want to watch but i can't hear anything.
So please help me out any one
thanks

Reagan

sarNie Adult
so your saying you can watch it from your cd? but not from youtube?
either way you can see picture?, man that seriously is a hard one,
make sure you dont over look these parts
1. usually you have a cd where you install some audio crap from your motherboard cd.
2. your volume control double check it to see if its not tick, I've had major problems with that, most likely spyware.
3. give someone else the link and let them see if they got the same problem,
actually just give me the damn link lol

noungning

Heartless
okay from what i'm reading, some older computer models tend to have limited sound bandwidth...um like u play winamp, the other thing u try to watch and listen to will not work. or the other thing, did you mute wave or main volume control and over look this?

but the other thing is, do u usually have sound on the computer? is this only happening for this one particular video or with anything you don't hear music? needa have a lil bit more info.