<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Num4ever said:
i'm bored! I want to see Num and Kob again. Oh well, i'll just go re-watch DJP. Miss them already
[post="160330"][/post]​
i have rewatch is lakon more then 10 times already. (esp12) I love it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Num4ever said:
me too love ep. 12 they're so cute
[post="160514"][/post]​
here!!! i lost count b/c i re-watch epi 12 too many times... i can almost hear every sentence in my head while i sleep!!! :lmao:

natty

Chubs
gosh blue that was sooooooo long to read..

i apologize for replying.. promise wont reply after this and leave this lakorn be

beginning or now.. i dont know if you are an aum hardcore fan or that kob is your #1 nang'ek or not.. really i didnt know, dont know.. i just see you around.. defend kob to me on a couple of occasion and what not.. so that one got me a little confuse why you should even mention that..

and about IL.. i believe i stated what i believe at their forum then i stop going there.. i mean if i go there i would still reply and let them know what i think.. i wouldnt hide like that... so since i dont go on there i wouldnt know what goes on in there.. so all those things about mistranslating was during the time when i still go in there so i think it's ok for me to talk about it when mention at other threads.. however these people who go into spicy read my (i wont said ours cus it has nothing to do with others) then go onto another forum and whine about it... i mean they still go into spicy.. it's not like they dont anymore.. so i would love it if they just let me know there too that i so offended them and they dont like it... i mean this "i dont know where i got it from" is kinda yeah right to me... seriously.. or maybe they are forgetful? or maybe there's so many people who said that elsewhere? oh well if that's the case then my apologies

another thing it's an assumption when you said i may be directing those group who said aum should strip being kob's fans unless they are.. again i really dont know... i brought them up for examples purposes.. not everything i say or example are all fans of kobs and what not... it's just a coincidence..

oh and i cant believe you brought up the spy thing :lmao: seriously.. you were that offended by it..

you post saying that you sign up at apc but never post.. so i jokingly called you a spy.. you even laughed about it.. but now you're not? :huh: it has nothing whatsoever to do with Aum, your like for Aum, or that time my dislike for her... so no you still havent gotten it..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ahahaha! Blue, your comment was so long but I love to read it.

Natty I have a simple question ask you. Do you like Ann?

natty

Chubs
ann t?

yes i like ann but i dont think everything is great about her.. like i dont think she cries beautifully either... just like i like aom, i dont think everything is great about her either... same goes for aum.... why the questions? lol cus i make negative comments toward her? you cant always keep praising.. it's unrealistic and boring..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan

Sorry for off topic

Don’t be mad at me girl. Didn’t you see that I praise Kob?

If you think it’s unrealistic and boring here. Why did you even come here to say stuffs? (I'm mean this thread) Why don’t you go talked it somewhere else that you can discuss whatever you want and have fun. I think you can talk about that in Spicy forum. No one will stop you there.

I asked you that question because Ann was the only actress that Thai people accept that her acting is good. So I want to know if you like Ann or not? You sound like you only like actresses that can act. If you don't like Ann then I don't know what is to say to you anymore. Even though I'm not a big fan of Ann but I praise her more than Kob.

natty

Chubs
i c.. i cant make comments here when it comes to negatives? majority rules eh? i'll remember that next time.. thanks for at least telling me that...

yes ann t is known as a drama queen because she can basically produce tears on cue... i like her acting.. i just dont like her facial expression when crying..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
SORRY FOR OFF TOPIC AGAIN SARN!

I’m not meaning like that you can’t comment here but you already know the answer that Kob fans here not going with you. Also you were the one who say that it’s unrealistic and boring rite.

natty

Chubs
ah i c... but like i said youa.. i critic.. i dont post for people to agree with me (or to disagree).. i say what i feel not what i think others want to hear... and if someone post something and i disagree then i'll reply to it, if i agree sometime i'll reply or most time i leave it alone, or just do it once and that's it, didnt want to spam, it gets repetative... and yes it is unrealistic and boring for me to agree with everyone when i really dont agree, if i did that then i would be lying right?.... here or anywhere else.. even in spicy and apc.. the girls there know that about me and i'm sure alot here too.. i have opinions..i make them.. and i apologize if those opinions just stabbed for some of you... i just didnt realize that postings should be mainly agreeing or praising... i've always thought that when people criticize then that meant they paid attention.. that's all..

it's not only kob in this lakorn that i want to critic.. gosh i dont want to start in on num too.. i mean it's his best in a long time but... nm..

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok to state your opinion + or - even though not everyone goin to agreed but wat important is not bashing on each other , den it all cool . I think what make the fourm fun and friendly is after the whole enlightment we alll remain as we are and accept each other opinion with out the hate and conutine spam the fourm .... as a lakorn fan :wub: :wub:

natty

Chubs
lol sarn.. i doubt anyone actually hold grudges.... when everyone has their fill, this thread and others will be forgotten.. it's typical with a public forums that has lots of members..

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' i know u dont hold grudges , natty girl ! I know you alway have your opions and very open about it hahaha . Well , acutally i know all three of ya buddies is like that so there no doubt in my mind it goin turn out bad cuz ya girls is the most promise member that i know.

natty

Chubs
sarN said:
o' i know u dont hold grudges , natty girl ! I know you alway have your opions and very open about it hahaha . Well , acutally i know all three of ya buddies is like that so there no doubt in my mind it goin turn out bad cuz ya girls is the most promise member that i know.
[post="160662"][/post]​

:lmao:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I was satisfied with the ending. I was teary the part where she thought she'd lost him and was drawing the ring back on his finger.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh it already ended...i'm so behind...or may just on time to rent all tapes at once...eheheheheh...can't wait to watch num...gone too long w/o num...hehehe...i WILL watch this one...eventually...hehehe...i will make time for num...hehehe...i'm such a dork! :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
you are going to love the ending!!! soooo sad and you can feel the pain of losing the one you love... Kob did an excellent performance! as for Num...he's great as ever... i'm even more in love with him now!...

hey Num4Ever... i'm still re-watching it...LOL... i think it's around my 20th something time....555555

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I was bored so I rewatch the last two episodes for the weekend. I can't get enough of Num and Kob. They're my all time favorite couple. The ending of DJP is perfect, not cheesy or lame..just sweet and cute.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Both his lakorns this year is so short. Seems like he won't be having any lakorns out soon if they don't air Hemarah 2. Gonna miss him.