<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

daisy

sarNie Egg
where did you read it at...the news page or the lakorn page..
can't can't fine the page said that they shoot this end of this months...

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yes.........again..once more...they are super goodlooking together....

i know that everyone is so ready to see them again....we're all biting our nails and pulling our hair just waiting for this..hehehehe

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
:w000t: I'm so excited..i just can't wait to watch those two together on screen again!!! I guess it's one of those couples that you just can't stop love heheh Can't wait to see new pics of this lakorn

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh..so it's confirm..that's cool love Num and Kob together. i hope there's more sweet scene btw them.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that Num and Kob now prepare for an open ceromony for their new lakorn soon. Don't know the exact date yet still waiting for the date, but it seem like they really have a lakorn together for sure. Also the name of lakorn has been change to a different title. Instead of "Doung Jai Prathana" now it change to "Doung Jai Patihan".
ดวงใจปราถนา (เปลี่ยนแล้วเป็นดวงใจปาฏิหารย์) ประกบ ศรราม

Can't wait to watch this lakorn. Yeah! NUM and KOB again!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aww...Pon thanks for the wonderful news...na ja!

Also don't forget to update anymore news here or at SweetKob...haven't seen you over there since February...lol...

Mint27

:D yeah, so the lakorn has been confirmed. woo hoo, Num and Kob!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Duang Jai= Heart( literally it doesn't mean "Heart" like Heart but close)...more in the range of feelings but Heart is the closest word to it's meaning...

Patiharn= Miracle....like something is impossible for example someone can't walk but if there's a Patiharn that's like wow shocking miracle...

So it's like "Hearts Miracle" or " Miracle of the Heart"....but don't forget Pahtihan means something that doesn't happen on a normal base...it takes a miracle...lol...so the title gives me a sense of mystery to it...cuz Patiharn is a big word...it's quite fancy... ;)

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Aww...Pon thanks for the wonderful news...na ja!

Also don't forget to update anymore news here or at SweetKob...haven't seen you over there since February...lol...
[post="106998"][/post]​
You're welcome anytime na ja! Well, I just got back from srok khmer like two weeks ago and I'm still confuse with the time. But I will try to update as much as I could to this new lakorn of Num and Kob.