<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm dying to see pics of kob and num. i guess we have to wait a little bit more. maybe next week we get to see it...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
You should go e-mail RS Promotion. But then most of their lakorns are quiet until it's going to go on air.
[post="118978"][/post]​
is that how the work?

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
You should go e-mail RS Promotion. But then most of their lakorns are quiet until it's going to go on air.
[post="118978"][/post]​
so that's how they do it ??? It's weird, i mean they should start to promote the lakorn with pictures and scenes details now to catch people attention so when the lakorn comes out , it will be much more anticipated by viewers...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well she has 3 upcoming lakorns and if they promote all 3 then it's overexposure...so it's better just to do one at a time.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Well she has 3 upcoming lakorns and if they promote all 3 then it's overexposure...so it's better just to do one at a time.
[post="119918"][/post]​
yeah it's true..i haven't seen it that way

BlueMoon said:
[post="119918"][/post]​
Blue..by 3..you're including KPRG right?..or did i miss something ..like kob having a new lakorn besides Duang Jai and Bpoo Sao

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
What is going on with this lakorn, because there's no news or pictures from the lakorn at all, i really want to see a sneak peak, or at least of picture of the lakorn :wub:

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
wow, is this for real? :w000t: I wanna see this, am a fan of Kob, but I like Num too...I don't normally have the time to watch dramas, but I'll definitely make an exception for this one and all other of Kob's lakorns, thanks for the info :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Lildreamer said:
Blue..by 3..you're including KPRG right?..or did i miss something ..like kob having a new lakorn besides Duang Jai and Bpoo Sao
[post="119978"][/post]​
Yep I included KRGP as the 3 lakorns cuz it's not airing yet so it's upcoming..and then she has the one that fresher DJP and BSFS so that's like too much media coverage if they promote all three lakorns...we don't want Kob to be overexposed. :)