<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
so if they are putting this lakorn in a mon-tues time slot then does anybody know which lakorn ch. 7 is putting up against with?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
t0nz said:
so if they are putting this lakorn in a mon-tues time slot then does anybody know which lakorn ch. 7 is putting up against with?
[post="137572"][/post]​

It's going to go up against Oum Ruk for like maybe a week or two weeks(depending on when Oum Ruk ends) but then it's up against Ammaratalay....and that's the real competitor... ;)

I didn't want it to air on Mon-Tues...cuz Kob and Anne are both my favorite stars...but I cheer them all...none the less. :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
hey! dont know if i'm late about this news. thaitv.tv has a sneak preview of this movie. i was browsing around in their hotpick and it had this movie, paul&yard and jaobao ban rai preview so go check it out...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
it's getting so exciting..now i can't wait to see it...
do you know if the lakorn magazine is already out ??? i really want to buy it :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It's going to go up against Oum Ruk for like maybe a week or two weeks(depending on when Oum Ruk ends) but then it's up against Ammaratalay....and that's the real competitor... wink.gif
what's Ammaratalay? and who's in it???

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Paul, yard, and ploy is in it. It's a period drama mix with modern time...several life times.l Ploy's role is similar to Namfon's role in annintita

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
then how is ammaratalay going to be a real competitor?

iono just in my opinion I don't really like the casting in that lakorn. lol. maybe the plot is interesting but if its going to be like annintita then like ehh.

edit: OKAY nevermind! ammaratalay looks veryyyyy good! hahaahah
just the clothes and the setting. WONDERFUL> hahaha. reall competitor now.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
t0nz said:
then how is ammaratalay going to be a real competitor?

iono just in my opinion I don't really like the casting in that lakorn. lol. maybe the plot is interesting but if its going to be like annintita then like ehh.
edit: OKAY nevermind! ammaratalay looks veryyyyy good! hahaahah
just the clothes and the setting. WONDERFUL> hahaha. reall competitor now.
[post="138250"][/post]​

It's a real competitor cuz that's what Ch3 is putting up against Duang Jai Patiharn...I heard not sure LOL...Oum Ruk is almost ending in like two weeks or three...Duang Jai is a new lakorn as well as Ammaratalay that's why it's the real competitor...

Yard is really being promoted by Ch3 and her lakorns are doing good and she's quite famous...as for Paul he had two hit lakorns last year Sai Phai Tornado and Rachinee Morlum....and the cast is pretty big. That's why they want Kob against them. Yeah that lakorn is about a princess who live 2000 or so years ago....not sure but sounds interesting...:)

See if the makers of that lakorn are Bangkok Drama which I'm not sure if they are...then that production is quite good at those type of lakorn...remember Nirad Song Pope that lakorn basically won tons of award the year it aired....so yeah it's a tough competiton...So Ch7 has to go with KOb the n'ek who has pulled in the most viewership/ratings for Ch7 :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
See if the makers of that lakorn are Bangkok Drama which I'm not sure if they are...then that production is quite good at those type of lakorn...remember Nirad Song Pope that lakorn basically won tons of award the year it aired....so yeah it's a tough competiton...So Ch7 has to go with KOb the n'ek who has pulled in the most viewership/ratings for Ch7
NOPE ITS NOT BANGKOK DRAMA..AMARATALAY IS PRODUCE BY POLYPLUS..HAVE POLYPLUS PRODUCE PERIOD LAKORN BEFORE?..I DONT THINK CH3 MENT TO AIR IT AGAINST KOB'S LAKORN CUZ AMMRATALAY WAS ANNOUNCE WAY BEFORE DUANG JAI PRADTANA..THAT IT'LL WILL BE AIRING AFTER OUM RUK..BUT YEH I THINK ITS PRETTY TOUGH COMPETITION THOUGH..EVEN THOUGH PAUL/PLOY/YARD ISNT LIKE THE BEST CAST PUT TOGETHER..BUT LETS SEE IF THE STORYLINE WILL HELP IT OUT..LOL..ITS GOOD TO FINALLY SEE A TOUGH COMPETITION..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
NOPE ITS NOT BANGKOK DRAMA..AMARATALAY IS PRODUCE BY POLYPLUS..HAVE POLYPLUS PRODUCE PERIOD LAKORN BEFORE?..I DONT THINK CH3 MENT TO AIR IT AGAINST KOB'S LAKORN CUZ AMMRATALAY WAS ANNOUNCE WAY BEFORE DUANG JAI PRADTANA..THAT IT'LL WILL BE AIRING AFTER OUM RUK..BUT YEH I THINK ITS PRETTY TOUGH COMPETITION THOUGH..EVEN THOUGH PAUL/PLOY/YARD ISNT LIKE THE BEST CAST PUT TOGETHER..BUT LETS SEE IF THE STORYLINE WILL HELP IT OUT..LOL..ITS GOOD TO FINALLY SEE A TOUGH COMPETITION..
[post="138291"][/post]​

Tinah why are you writing in all Caps... :D

Polyplus/Two In One did Prissana that's the only period I remember them doing...so it's Polyplus....okay now it's not that tough....:)

I thought it was Bangkok Drama they make good period/time traveling type of lakorn or sci-fi whatever you want to call it...

But it's polyplus I'm not a big fan of that production...I like some of their lakorns but...I don't know maybe Ammaratalay will show me that they are getting better...I'm looking forward to Amara too cuz it looks interesting.

But then DJP is Red DRama...and I don't like them either :D ...but I'm watching it for Kob mainly and it looks good too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry for the caps..lol..one of my family member was using the comp before me..but yeh when i found out ammaratalay was produce by polyplus i wasnt too excited also but i hope it isnt so bad cuz i was actually excited to watch that lakorn..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah that's the only reason why I'm iffy on Duang Jai because it's produced by red drama. Not a bigggggggggg fan of rs productions. lol.

who was nang barb produced by? because their period dramas was pretty good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nang barb was produced by Tv Scene..

See if the makers of that lakorn are Bangkok Drama which I'm not sure if they are...then that production is quite good at those type of lakorn...remember Nirad Song Pope that lakorn basically won tons of award the year it aired....so yeah it's a tough competiton...So Ch7 has to go with KOb the n'ek who has pulled in the most viewership/ratings for Ch7
wow Bangkok Drama produce Nirad Song Pope?..they are good!..now im even more excited for Sroy Saeng Jun..

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think before while i was reading summaries posted before it said that num caused a traffic accident and killed kob's father?? and that's why she hates num at first. actually i read some place else that num killed louis scott (kob's bf) and killed him. num had a heart condition beforehand and i guess he had a heart attack while driving. anyways he's rushed the hospital and recieves a heart transplant from kob.
if so, this reminds me of that lakorn with pat patson and ning. where ning is weak and dies but theres this brave reporter and their souls switch.

EDIT: my bad...i probablly confused this with some other lakorn. sorry for the confusion. and num recieves the heart from louis not kob cuz then that wouldnt make sense.