<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I wanna see...it's been so long since I last saw Kob and Num on screen. This lakorn seem interesting...hope they get each other in the end.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:

this is a screen cap towards the end... num is supposed to rest but he couldn't sleep... kob comes in and he asked her to sleep together with him... LOL... she thought he meant...THAT.... but he wasn't... he was asking her to be his companion... they talked and he asked her what if he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning... so kob got the idea of drawing a watch on his wrist, so that he'll wake up tomorrow.... SO SWEET!!!... and he laid his hand with the watch on his heart as he went to sleep...
[post="145817"][/post]​

Thanks for the caps. I have to wait for tomorrow to dl episode 4. I'm watching episode 3 now and is very sad.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
here's another screen cap...

num didn't want to eat... so kob brought his food to him and tried to feed him... he didn't take it, so when she was about to go away, he grabs her hand and said that he hasn't eat anything yet, so she can't take it away yet... she feeds him... then she asks him where he is hurt.... he says something about his heart illness... so kob said to him that his heart is far away from his hands... so he can fee himself... so she took his hand and put the spoon there for him to feed himself....LOL...

as for the night scene... kob is painting outside... and num comes and bother her....he insults her painting and she asks him to leave... then he said that she wanted him to leave because she didn't want someone else to misunderstand what they're doing out together... then kob said that it's him who is worried... she mentions that she didn't want his PIM (that b*tc&y lady) to come and misunderstand... then he said to her that she's jealous and he smiles... kob denies she is... SO FUNNY AND CUTE!!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
His bags under his eyes seemed to be gone in alot of scenes...He's so hot in this..his weight in this lakorn is more even, it doesn't make it look that funny watching him bloated and then hecka skinny the next second. Thanks for all the sc. They're nice.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i watched it on thaitv... i would have recorded it and upload it but my recording program is having problems...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
How come Dr. Sukkarin wasn't included in TV Magazine? Haha. I'm gald Morin decides to go back working for Teycho. It's not the usual lakorn where it takes 1-2 episode until they meet again.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the scans...why doesn't Num ever smile...the only time that I actually saw him smile was with Janie. He's hot with that mad face though hahhaha... I find this lakorn to move at quite a fast paste...seems it's going to end already. Oh wells...I'm loving it still. can't wait till monday...