<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

i want something different that both of them haven't played...revenge sounds good for them..but both of kob's lakorn at the moment are already revenge...

i do like the kidnapping away to an island..kob and Num alone on an island...oh yeah baby..bring it on..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
wow... what a surprise.. i didn't think she would have lakorn out this year. i can't wait to hear more about it!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm so excited, hope to see confirmation from both :wub:
This is awesome, Kob is in lots of dramas this yr :w000t:

mskinyi

-big smiles- i can never get tired of these two... soo happi that they're reuniting again since kon paw rab jaang, >.< ditto on the genre of the upcoming lakorn lols... please let it be toop joop toop joop or gaa kaan

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... Num and Kob... i would like it not to be revenge type... too depressing... i think...it should be around the Ban Sai Tong era... i think Kob and Num looks great in that period clothing...

i would like the story to go something like this...

Num should be this jack a@@ who is strict with everyone and runs his home like a military base... Kob becomes his neighbor and her side is always lively, which annoys Num so much, he does some bad stuff to her property... they have this little war going on... but then... one of their neighbors' child have a accident and they both have to bring the child the the hospital... where they begin to change their ideas about each other... however, Num has a fiancee who returned back from studying abroad... (she cheated on Num)... and the drama begins... LOL

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :wub: OMG...NUM & KOB...... :wub: :wub: I cant wait....I hope is another revenge lakorn......I miss these two on screen together.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Let it be a romance lakorn....it would awesome if it was old style (boran type) like Mamia....please not be like the 60s and 70s style like the one Ken and Janie just did or like Ban Sai Thong--no no no no....i so can't wait......

sarN

sarNie Granny
Red Drama .. hte last couple lakorn i watch of dis production are Comdey one like " Madame Yee Hoob " with ning/saom OMG so funnie. Im thinking it would be a comdey one

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
shattered soul said:
omg is it true? cant wait for it..............................
[post="85981"][/post]​

Yeah, is it true because P'Pui got this information from RS.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope it's not a comedy...Plz not be...Kob and Num already did a comedy one for their 10 year anniversary...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So P'Pui confirms it...now we need Kob and Num to confirm it too...Red Drama did Hoy Un Chun Rak Tur also with Janie and Dan which was romance/Drama...it better not be a comedy and better be a drama...hopefully something big from RS...cuz it's there reunion once again....*yikes*

Where is PON? Pon please try to find more info on this for us okay...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
PLEASE... NO MORE COMEDIES... their last lakorn was a comedy... and it wasn't good at all... PLEASE BE MORE SERIOUS THIS TIME....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg this is going to be good!!!!! red drama is always good@@@ and ni hope it's a drama lakorn!!!! yah!!! thanks for the great news.