<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
oh i cant until this lakorn comes out heheheh. I hope its a revenge drama instead of comedy. If it is i'm ddefinetly watching it.

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: what does the title mean can some1 translate it...plz thanks

yukihime

Private
According to KU, the new title is "ดวงใจรัก" (Duang Jai ruk)

Sounds pretty romantic :wub:

PS: can someone teach me how to put a banner on my signature thing?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
yukihime said:
According to KU, the new title is "ดวงใจรัก" (Duang Jai ruk)

Sounds pretty romantic :wub:

PS: can someone teach me how to put a banner on my signature thing?
[post="87931"][/post]​
take the url of the picture. Go to control panel, go to edit my signature. Click "img" button, add in the url into it and you should be done after you press edit.

yukihime

Private
nancyvang said:
take the url of the picture. Go to control panel, go to edit my signature. Click "img" button, add in the url into it and you should be done after you press edit.
[post="87947"][/post]​
Thank you!!! :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i just seen the name kob and num together and my heart is pounding so crazy and i dont even know what the hec is goin on :shocked: :shocked: anyways.. i hope its a drama!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I just want to let you gals know. This lakorn is Drama Drama Ja. The title is Duang Jai...........but isn't Ruk lol

Now I know the whole name.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Im so happy its a drama. sheesh cant wait for the opening ceremony and pics. I just miss them so much.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
So it is true!!!!...I'm so happy for Kob and Num to be in another drama lakorn ...To tell you the true I never see Kob act with Num in a drama before, but only the comedy. I missed a lot of Kob and Num lakorns back then.. :(