<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Well, Dome is pretty big. He is taler anf more buff than Sai and Paul. He is not the typical thai guy esp. with his body. Benz is not the typical thai woman cuz she has a big fram body and cury too.

calla

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn...but kinda dislike Paul.
i've read many feedback.....i found out that there are so many people that love Aff. :)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i love this lakorn...but kinda dislike Paul.
i've read many feedback.....i found out that there are so many people that love Aff. :)
Me too, I have read many topic in pantip and Aff was the most people like in this lakorn. The most people don't like is Paul and Benz.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I luv aff too. I'm watching this lakorn for Dom H and Aff. She so beautiful!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like Yai's character cuz hes strong and he talks back to meji.

cant wait to see tommrows epi cuz Paul/Joy will be getting married!..then afterwards Joy told Paul she isn't pregnant. its getting so good! Joy is so good at her role

i like how Pauls showing more jealousy towards Benz.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this lakorn is starting out good....makes me want to continue watching it...but the sad thing is that i don't understand a word they're saying...lol...i can only understand little of it...though i do understand what's going on....somehow epi 2 doesn't have any sound....i redownload it three times and still doesn't hear anything...so i just watch it without sound....anyways, what's au relationship with paul and dom?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
this lakorn is starting out good....makes me want to continue watching it...but the sad thing is that i don't understand a word they're saying...lol...i can only understand little of it...though i do understand what's going on....somehow epi 2 doesn't have any sound....i redownload it three times and still doesn't hear anything...so i just watch it without sound....anyways, what's au relationship with paul and dom?
Au just a friend of Paul.

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 4 Paul comfronted his feelings to Benz. But sadly, him and joy got engage and next epi they'll probaly be married.

Also, next epi Benz told Dome that she likes Au and that they will get marry.

red

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I have read many topic in pantip and Aff was the most people like in this lakorn. The most people don't like is Paul and Benz.its not that people don't like benz...it her character....i don't like her in here either somehow she doesnt seems to really carry the character to depth...dont know why, but i sense something is amiss with the character...as for Aff is doing well & her character is cute & loveable.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like how Benz and Aff had talked to eachother about Aff's feeling toward Dom H. At least Benz knows that Aff likes Dom and she already clarify her relationship w/Dom to Aff. I wouldn't want Aff to hate Benz character cuzz of jealousy. Her character is gr8 the way it is. She's so cute. My favorite scene is when Dom and Aff went to look @ the flowers @ the garden and he handed her a rose. They are so cute together!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with Ana. Aff and Dome make such a cute couple. I think Aff is such a great actress. I'm glad she's going to be in more lakorns. Dome hasn't been in too many these past few years, but it's awesome that he's in this one. Can't wait for more scenes of them together!

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i totally miss dom. i stil remember that one lakorn where dom and benz co-starred together. i loved them and became a fan of both since that lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting very interesting. I like Benz's character "Kaew" thought, she has to listen to all those comments about how low she is in almost everywhere she goes, but I like how she manage to calm herself very good. Aff's character is cute, but she lucky, she born with everything that she needs, she doesn't have to find so hard like Kaew. I also like Au's character as well how he is so nice to Benz right now. I like Dome's character as a very gentleman and wouldnt want to hurt anyone. Yai's character is also very loveable. He is cute. Paul is okay, but i sure he will grown soon as the story go, his character would show more interesting thing. Overall, I really enjoying watching this lakorn and can't till each esp is coming out.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
thanks youa....so later on au is going to engage with benz?..sound so exciting....
Yeah they are going to engage after Au know that Benz is pregnant.

its not that people don't like benz...it her character....i don't like her in here either somehow she doesnt seems to really carry the character to depth...dont know why, but i sense something is amiss with the character...as for Aff is doing well & her character is cute & loveable.
You are right...people say that Benz isn't suit her character.