<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres au's role

i feel bad for him..too bad he isnt getting with benz

My character is "KonSon" who is the owner of a printing press, who fell in love with Kaew (Benz) His love is honest and he's willing to do everything for her, even when she got pregnant with pra'ek "Paul" he's still willing to help take care and marry her. He's a gentleman with Kaew but is mean with other women, this character has both a good and a bad side.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the teaser look great, i can't wait, so long till it airs. Anyway, from the preview it seems like there are 4 guys likes Benz or something, can someone please clearify it for me. thanks.

calla

sarNie Adult
heres au's role

i feel bad for him..too bad he isnt getting with benz

My character is "KonSon" who is the owner of a printing press, who fell in love with Kaew (Benz) His love is honest and he's willing to do everything for her, even when she got pregnant with pra'ek "Paul" he's still willing to help take care and marry her. He's a gentleman with Kaew but is mean with other women, this character has both a good and a bad side.

damn....it would be better if Au is the main p'ek. i'm not a fan of Paul...but he's ok too....lolz.
i wonder why Au doesn't get the p'ek role anymore, i mean since he was always p'ek back then.
anyways.......even if he's p'ek or not, i'm still a fan of him.

Tinah, we will get to see him as p'ek with Yard.......ehheeh can't wait. :p

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i like the song in the teaser.. i was wondering if anyone knew who sang it.. thanks for sharing the teaser to0!

calla

sarNie Adult
i like the song in the teaser.. i was wondering if anyone knew who sang it.. thanks for sharing the teaser to0!
the song san by Nanthida. i think its the original theme song for this lakorn...it might not release yet.

this lakorn looks so good.....i cant wait to watch it. love all the casts......especially Aff. :yahoo:
airing Feb 19th ? damn.....i cant wait that long.......lolz

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast we know its airing though..its a must see!..especially with all those great cast

Tinah, we will get to see him as p'ek with Yard.......ehheeh can't wait
yeh i know!!..just seeing the a short climpse from the upcoming ch3 lakorn clips makes me really anxious to watch it

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Nanthida sings the song, wow i kind of recognize her voice but not sure, thanks, such a good song. Yeap, can't wait till Feb 19.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nvm its Feb 19th

aww aff and dome

Aff looks so pretty in period drama..she just looks so right for it and shes been in alot of period drama

im so excited :yahoo: judging from the title and couples..theres probaly gonna be alot of love triangle

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla i was just about to post that..lol

i cant wait either!..the pics really does look like from the old days..

everyone looks great!

dome still looks the same..hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i saw the 2nd teaser..it looked so good!..

everyones with the wrong couple..

Benz and Au got engage then she became pregnant and Paul/Joy also got engage..

the day Joy got into a car accident with PAul, Benz fell down the stairs and she was pregnant at that time

and I think Dome liked someone else even though hes with Aff..

no wonder the title is "JomJai"