<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's funny how I said this is a "good lakorn", I now take that back... I cant even re-watch this lakorn even if I force myself to, kob character is damn weak.
I know right. I think it's mainly because of her great grandmother that kept on repeating on doing good deeds and not harming people. I know its not right to hurt others but at least learn how to talk back and stuff.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
im watching this right now and OMG i am so hooked, currently i`ve watched only till ep6 (cause that the extent to which it`s currently subbed) and Aae is kinda creeping me out, he`s such an awesome stalker LOLZ. Although i don really like Pim`s character, she`s such a push-over, but i`m liking the lakorn nonetheless.

saki

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn. I'd watch it over and over...I know many found Kob's character frustrating, but she is who she is because of how her grandmother raised her. I was mesmerized by her here- so graceful and pretty. Totally different from that girl who played Khem.

The Stefan guy is good looking but a bit stiff- kind of reminds me of Mart. Anyway, I think this is one of the best Thai revenge dramas I've seen.