<span style="color:#CC6600"><b>Official Radio Thread</b></span>

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie Murda said:
hehehe sounds hotttt!

I like "sarN FM" cuz it's short and rolls better w/ the tongue haha

anyways I like the ideas done so far. During my session, I'll be holding contests too...haha "whoever sends me an PM first wins a CD!"

hahahah :D i did that last time I DJed at this one site...*cough*

Also..I think only one Dj should DJ at a time. Like if one was DJing for Radio 1, no one should log onto radio 2...cuz we don't want competition. e_e Plus, Radio 1 is the main station anyways. Radio 2 should just play music 24/7 haha

What else? I dunno O_O

Oh yes, as for the types of music...err I dunno. If you really want one station to play all Thai and Thai only...then Radio 2 should be set to that. While radio 1 be Thai/Japanese/Korean/Khmer/Lao/Hmong/Chinese/etc. Radio 1 will play all these types of music even while no one is DJing. How that? how that?!
[post="168565"][/post]​
Actually the ideas are becoming more concrete. I was just throwing out bones initially.

Anyway I think what we'll do is this..

1st the main channel will play an assortment of asian music with the ability for a DJ to pop in anytime and take over with his/her playlist.

2nd channel will also do the same except that in the 2nd channel we will be rolling out events.. such as? Well such as the sarnie idol 2 songs. That will be play randomly depending on my decision. And then it will turn into a regular channel like the main one when events are done.

I guess that is probably for the better. If someone you dont' like whats playing in the main channel you might check out a better song on the 2nd one (even though they are playing the same playlist).

darvil

sarNie Adult
1-lUv3-y0u said:
huh? I don't see it? Where is it?? Is it just me?? or am I bliind?? o_O
[post="168582"][/post]​
You can't see it yet because it isn't online yet.

We're waiting for the songs to get uploaded so at least we'll have a few songs in rotation first.

Right now there's only about 100 songs.. that isn't enough yet IMHO.

As soon as we have a substantial amount it'll be activated.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes it took me 30 minutes to do the recording but to sound cute it took all my life =x lolssss kidding

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
psh live im not gonna repeat this thing for 2 hours live are u crazy and of course record it lol other wise i would be messing up worser than what it already is lolsss =x jhahah anyone here the double? lolsss

L

lalalek

OMG.....Tina is my fav DJ of the moment..she is so cute and her personality just shines on there..how ting tong and clueless she sounds..hahha that's an A+ babe :D ...keep up the good work k......

Oh oh..When are we going to have our first live Guess DJ besides try'n to get P'Krystal on..hahahhha it's cool!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahahha P'Lek!!! how umm lolssss =x not kewl hahaha I guess I was the test DJ lmfao!!! I thought we were just going to do the recording and thats all, but then like ummm............ but I don't think being ting tong and lost is a good dj personality hahah =x lolsss

someone asked could they request that was on flash chat at the moment and I was like we're not doing all of that right now just announcing the winners is all we're doing

and then.... grandpa lolsss was like you can go ahead and dj if you want ...

so basically I was drawn into it, but I didn't mind lolsss better me than someone else to be lost on it hahaha =x its all good though we had new pplz come join us in chat =)

P.s. Oh Oh!!! lolss i promise to have more variety of music lolsss last night so unprepared hahaha!! lolsss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Oh!! P'diane and Nong Tangmoe are so awesome at this ... P'diane is a pro :p and nong tangmoe awesome<3 for your first shot

!! and hehehe cecilia :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Just want to say, the radio is really really cool! Great job, SarNworld has almost everything, it's like a real touchable community/company ^^
I love the mix songs put on :wub: Thanks!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Shouts To mY Dj's In Training I love You Girls And you girls doing an awesome job and I'm sure P'ane and everyone else agrees with me also!!!! Great Job so Far

P'lek and Nong Moe... and of course P'ane our professional Dj lolssss who doesn't need training :p

Shouts to the guest dj muddie murda also!! lolssl hehe she sound so cute and she does an awesome job although she mixed my request lolss she still a perfect 10 :p

and To My Twinkie Tyzir Who wil be dj-ing with me soon lolss im waiting for u

Our onli male dj that has broadcasted so far reagan :p!! he does harder work than the rest of us!!! Yay for reagan!!!