<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vanida said:
i don't know??????? yea but its the muisc video not song :lol:
[post="20902"][/post]​
i have the mvs of aom and james and the aom james and noy song.. i see if i have time to upload :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tangmoe said:
i have the mvs of aom and james and the aom james and noy song.. i see if i have time to upload :)
[post="21171"][/post]​
me too but i erase it on my documents that i save because the music vdieo was kind of blurry can't even see Aom and James face

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm listening to the song...these song are not sang by aom or james. Lolz make sure you tell people that before they get confuse. I've heard them sings. It's not their voice.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
can some one please translate alittle for me please.. can someone please translate aom slow and aom and jame song that they sing in the bedroom for me please.. i really want to know watch they say.. you dont have to translate the whole think just translate the main part.. thank you..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No...actually that is Aom and James voice...I have clips of James when he sing at different events and that's his voice...But are they still singing in this lakorn? I stopped watching a long time ago....I might start watching again...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
No...actually that is Aom and James voice...I have clips of James when he sing at different events and that's his voice...But are they still singing in this lakorn? I stopped watching a long time ago....I might start watching again...
[post="24333"][/post]​
i believe with you.. that is aom and jame who sing the song..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="24333"][/post]​
Do you have the clip??? I want to hear them sing in other events. If its uMm what that show name...the one woot and benz host I have it...and that other game on ch 7. The group song thing. I have that too... Are there other?

I also have cha cha ta ruk that aom sang luktoOng and blah blah vcd also.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Okay, I noe alot of you gals have been wanting Plas Bu tong song, and i finally found it. :w000t:

credit: lily@kobkorner.com

It's in rm formated! i tried to convert it but it wouldn't let me. This is the song from thai lakorn puen ban Cinderella. When the mother dies and become a fish, plant, and then a gold/silver tree. And the prince comes along and married na'ek, but na'ek has a step sister who looks like her.

Plas Bu Tong

enjoy...

btw. Vanida, why don't you change the title of the thread. Since it's for boran songs. I got confused, i thought this thread only have Ka Ra San Suay songs and not other boran lakorn songs. l :unsure:

Kkrystal..my sis...lol. I'll listen to the songs and see if it's Aom and James singing. I'm sure I can recognize James singing...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for the songs Plag Bu tong, been waiting for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot for upload. :D :D :D