<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Lom Huan Teaser caps credit to Pantip Board & kob_06 @ Channel 3 Board.

Airing after "Lady Mahachon" going up against "Jai Diew" (Pok & Vee).

:w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yep due to Nang Barp success they are airing another of Benz lakorn back to back...Ch3 is so good now...they know how to market and sell their lakorns/stars....dam ch7 watch out....:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lo..right bluemoon!!..channel 7 better watch out..lol..i like how channel 3 is doing very well now and how they market the lakorn..thanx roots!!..i cant wait..this is good that the lakorn will be about aum..i want to see more of his acting..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:shocked: the sc makes me want to watch it now!!! i can't wait till it airs. thanks for sharing the sc. benz looks beautiful.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn looks so interesting...I bet it's gonna be a bit sad as well...I can't wait to see it...but first I need to finish Nang Barp and more lakorns....is the summary up yet...?

Brooke

sarNie Egg
benz looks so beautiful...& Aum is cute too....i can't wait to see it they looks so cute.
btw, are they going out in real life???

arissa

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing.....Benz look really nice....love her hair....I just have to say that I am beginning to like Aum alot now...just loved his character in Nang Barp......playful.......and not scare of anything....cant wait for this lakorn

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this lakorn because I love Benz but I don't want Lady Mahachon to end!!! I love this lakorn especially episode 6.

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing.....Benz look really nice....love her hair....I just have to say that I am beginning to like Aum alot now...just loved his character in Nang Barp......playful.......and not scare of anything....cant wait for this lakorn
Yeah... Same here.

it looks likes benz and Aum are going to have alot of relationship together....the scenes of them together in the clip looks quite cute..

navy

sarNie Adult
Benz is one of my favorite actresses (besides Ann, Joy S. and Aom).

I think she's one of the best in every roles. Her comedy role in Sapai Kafak, her bad neang rai role in Neang Barb...

Cannot wait to see her back in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Benz is one of my favorite actresses (besides Ann, Joy S. and Aom).

I think she's one of the best in every roles. Her comedy role in Sapai Kafak, her bad neang rai role in Neang Barb...

Cannot wait to see her back in this lakorn.
we like the same people navy..lol..but yeh this lakorn is airng march 17!! after paula and tye lakorn