<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally its not base about the nang ek huh..this time the praek gets to have the spotlight..and this is a chance for aum to show as acting skillz..he might even shine like ken.. :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i know huh I really hope aum and benz get an award next year. Well AUm for this lakorn and benz for nang barb.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Summary/Spoilers for Episode 2

Goon made a visit to the old lady (Aunty White) that night to see if she was okay, and saw that the food and pills + water was empty. As Goon was taking the tray away which was on the drawer she decided to take a peek and saw a photo album of a little boy. Aunty White sneak up on Goon and chased her out, Goon wai her and say sorry, when Goon left the Aunty White hugged the photo album.
The next day, Goon made a visit to Lom Huan with her friends, Goon was interested and wanted to see him, Dayshow (the hi-so man) said something bad about Lom Huan, which he heard but went at it at Goon. Goon wasn’t mad but Dayshow was. Lom Huan was hurt again by the caretaker, for going at the visitors.
Buffer
Goon sneaks up on Aunty White and told her she visited Lom Huan today, one of the male in the house overheard them.

The cleaners went to see Lom Huan in the cell, seeing him hurt, they were hurt ... and wanted to take Lom Huan away. Saying they might kill Lom Huan, if they take him away, at least staying here, they will know for sure he'll be saved. But they want to save Lom Huan so much ...... however Lom Huan wouldn’t keep quiet, one of the male doctor saw and tried to stop them, but he was hit by the other lady.
The next day, everyone thinks they wanted to kidnap Lom Huan because he is the son of one of the rich. Dayshow's father was interested in Goon, and thinks if she can settle with Dayshow, Dayshow might be a changed man .... seems like he wants to get Goon with his son.
At the insitution, Lom Huan follows the sound of the song, one of the new doctor was singing. His friends invited him to listen together, he slowing walks but the older doctor stopped him and he got scared.

The male at the house, went into Goon's room hopping to get some infor, but met the maid in there .. he made up an excuse and when she left he went through her stuff. Aunty White was behind and saw he went in, she was concerned. It was raining and thundering at the institute, he was scared, Dayshow's father came to visit Lom Huan, Choop (the evil doctor) was hurting Lom Huan, but Dayshow's father didn’t seem to care much. Dayshow's father (Lom Huan's uncle) bought something for him, chocolates ... Lom Huan was delighted. He went in closer ... getting the chocolate, he eats its like he has never eatten sweets before. (which I agree since every time, Choop takes them away) Lom Huan asked for more, uncle gave him all in the box. Lom Huan seems scared of his uncle. His uncle told him, if someone wants to take him away, do not go ..... Lom Huan answers "mai pai" his uncle was happy and promises him to buy him more chocolates.
Goon got in her room and Aunty White sneak up on her to warn her that she's in danger, that they saw her, she wants her to go home. Goon didn’t understand much but that she has to go back home, or else danger.

Goon was walking through the market and met Matee (the new doctor at the institute) he remembers her and they talked about Lom Huan. Each one of them had something to ask each other, Matee wonders why Lom Huan sometimes is crazed and sometime is normal, thinking that the doctors there is trying to make Lom Huan sick on purpose. Goon wanted to go in to visit Lom Huan, so Matee helped her so she can go in there ... Goon goes in there as to play music to them. Goon approached Lom Huan and offer him some cake, he looked at her than over to Choop and he stopped himself and reject her offer. Matee saw who Lom Huan looked at before he started to feel scared and reject Goon.
Goon got home and the male at the house was waiting for her, talking about Lom Huan, and told her that she's good to get along with people so much, and is able to even communicate with Aunty White. He was blowing bad things about Aunty White into Goon's ears, to make her stay away from Aunty White. Goon was going to go to the institute, Dayshow shows up, offering her a ride. Goon couldn’t reject.
She arrives and everyone was excited, but Lom Huan was not, because Dayshow was also with her.

Goon plays the guitar, everyone clapped, Goon started singing (her voice was beautiful) Lom Huan turns around to her beautiful voice. Goon had flashbacks of her and her mother, as it is a song about mother and love from a mother. Tears flow down her cheeks, Goon slows on her singing .... it was just her voice with no more music ..... Lom Huan looked at her. Everyone clapped, Lom Huan has tears flowing down his face also. Hom Huan was singing outside and a ball came to him, a boy outside asked him for the ball. He gave it back to the boy and saw he came with his mother and his brother, Lom Huan looked than suddenly the doctors came and hurt him for no reason.
Lom Huan hears Goon's voice singing earlier in his head as he lay in bed that night, he sing the song.

Lom Huan's uncle came to visit Lom Huan, he yelled at Choop for yelling at Lom Huan. Uncle bought yet another chocolate for Lom Huan. Uncle asked him if he likes the people who came to sing, Lom Huan said he liked the song, but not the singer. Goon made another visit to the kids, bought them toys, everyone lined up to get one, but Lom Huan stayed away, Goon offer him a toy, he rejected her and she asked him why he doesn’t want one, he told her he wasn’t want toys from them, Goon was confused of who 'them' was, Lom Huan describes them as bad. Goon bought up Dayshow's name and Lom Huan covers his ears, Goon tries to befriend with Lom Huan.
Goon came home, Dayshow started questioning her why she went to the institute, he is mad for her going there.
Buffer

It buffer and now there's no more, there's going to be a live show of football
Credit to Spicy Forum

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: thanks for the summary for episode two...i'm about to watch epi 1 rite now....

edit- just finish with episode one...aum is so cute...i hope he won't turn into an annoying person like some other lakorn....anyways, that guy that play in nang barb as ton, i don't like him at all...he is so mean to lom huan....first episode was good, can't wait till benz went to visit aum....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
At first I thought this lakorn would be like 1 litre of tears (japanese drama), but then when I read the short summary at thairath, the plot wasn't what I had expected but I am fine with it though.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for summary episode 1 and 2. i'm currently dl epi 1 rite now. :w000t: from the teaser, this should be exciting.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I think the uncle (if I am right) put some drug into the chocolates becuase if you notice, he always visits lom huan and allure him with the chocolates. So maybe the chocolates are the one that makes lom huan as a down syndrone kid you know or a low iq kid whtever you say it. lOL.. Also, I can't really see punpetch (or the doctor) playing as an evil guy his face doesn't really give that feeling.

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
*Warning* Possible spoilers!?!

I forget where I read it from, but the P'ek isn't poisoned and doesn't have down syndrome. He's suppose to be the only son of some obscenely rich parents, and when they died, his uncle took over their property/assets. He needed to get "rid of" the son, so he built a private mental institution for Lom Huan. To make Lom Huan "crazy," the hospital gives him shots everyday. The shots make him "punya oon" or "kid-like." For those that are watching, the male nurse guy (who's nice) tries to help Lom Huan and figures out with the N'ek that Lom Huan is not mentally retarded...he has an IQ like a normal person, but is made to be like he's mentally retarded. The uncle soon finds out that the N'ek and the make nurse guy is beginning to know that there's nothing wrong with Lom Huan, so his henchmen goes after them. I think the male nurse is killed and the N'ek and Lom Huan have to escape into the forest. That's where Lom Huan gets better, I think. Because the effects of the shots wears off.

This is from memory. Hopefully, it's close to what I read. My memory's not so good nowadays! Sorry, if some things are mixed up (or untrue?). However, I just don't think that the P'ek's brain is going to be stuck as a 7 year olds. I don't think that the lakorn writes would do that. (but I must admit, I also read that the P'ek was poisoned as well...but I think it was a rumor?) Hmmm....

Happy lakorn watching, everyone!

Hiatus

Super Momo
Aum Atichart??[is that his name?] is freaking hottttt LOL.... and they make a hotttt couple Benz & Aum

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx mooshoo for the summary!..if i didnt read it i dont think i would understand the whole storyline lol..its confusing..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
mooshoo said:
*Warning* Possible spoilers!?!
I forget where I read it from, but the P'ek isn't poisoned and doesn't have down syndrome. He's suppose to be the only son of some obscenely rich parents, and when they died, his uncle took over their property/assets. He needed to get "rid of" the son, so he built a private mental institution for Lom Huan. To make Lom Huan "crazy," the hospital gives him shots everyday. The shots make him "punya oon" or "kid-like." For those that are watching, the male nurse guy (who's nice) tries to help Lom Huan and figures out with the N'ek that Lom Huan is not mentally retarded...he has an IQ like a normal person, but is made to be like he's mentally retarded. The uncle soon finds out that the N'ek and the make nurse guy is beginning to know that there's nothing wrong with Lom Huan, so his henchmen goes after them. I think the male nurse is killed and the N'ek and Lom Huan have to escape into the forest. That's where Lom Huan gets better, I think. Because the effects of the shots wears off.

This is from memory. Hopefully, it's close to what I read. My memory's not so good nowadays! Sorry, if some things are mixed up (or untrue?). However, I just don't think that the P'ek's brain is going to be stuck as a 7 year olds. I don't think that the lakorn writes would do that. (but I must admit, I also read that the P'ek was poisoned as well...but I think it was a rumor?) Hmmm....

Happy lakorn watching, everyone!
[post="93647"][/post]​

:w000t: this is going to be so exciting!!!! thanks for sharing....

Babyt

sarNie Elites
the storyline with the whole mentally challenged/ suck in a kid's mind is like the chinese serie Life Made Simple with Roger....but like all Thai movie they always make the pe'k better at the end so he'll end up with ne'k...