<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see this lakorn. I jus love Aom's acting. She adorable and naturally pretty.

slee00

sarNie Adult
lynn said:
I can't wait to see this lakorn. I jus love Aom's acting. She adorable and naturally pretty.
[post="99915"][/post]​

Oh I cant wait...I love Poh!!!! mmmmmmmm and Aom tooo... But love Poh....Oh yeah!!!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Urgh...Any new news??? Anyone know if it's going to ait anytime soon? Any pictures? Really missing Aom onscreen!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep, I can't wait too!

The pictures are too cute! I really like Por's personality. He was so funny and charming when he was the guess on Aom's talkshow. Wooowhoooo....

Can't wait!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aom looks adorable...she looks 16...I like what they did to her hair and made it wavy...one of my most anticipated couple finally pairs up so can't wait...lol ;)

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Cool! I always wanted them to pair up together ever since in the lakorn with Por, Aom, and Captain. ^^ I hope we won't have to wait too long for this lakorn to come out. *Crosses fingers.*

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Thanks Calla so so so so so so much for the pictures!!! Woo-hoo I'm sooo happy!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This thread's kinda quiet...where's all of Aom's fan? :unsure:

Anyhow I saw these @ AomPclub

but they're credit to King@APC and the original www.Phiyada.com

Clips from Dao Kra Jai 05/27/06

They both look so cute.... ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes where is all the aom's fan..but yeh thanx for sharing bluemoon..aom looks cute her curly hair..por looks like hes going to kill her

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oooo i can not wait to watch it!!! Aom is my NUMBER ONE Nang'Ek!!! man i have to wait for this one and it sux that she has two lakorn/yr. id like to see more but anyway...all her lakorns are like really good. im proud of my Aom ^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for this lakorn to come out..love both aom and por!...both talented actress and actors hehe...btw does anybody know the summary of this?or can someone please post it up?im dyin to know the storyline! thankssss