<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Really back to back huh? ... probably cuz KLK is doing well in the ratings...they did that with Aum in Hemmarach.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
fan said:
Ice mentioned that it will be onair after Ruk Tid Lob.... at least i think thats the lakorn name.... the 7th!!!!!!
[post="82197"][/post]​

That will be good than! Man, noon is really hot recently. Well maybe just the fact that her lakorn in kan lom kong and now this one and the other one with mo. lol.

Mint27

ok, a couple scenes from woranuch.com while Noon and Mos were there. *clsmid*

I have a feeling this lakorn might be a GOOD one! *:lol* Noon looks ALL COOL AND BEAUTIFUL there! :p

una

sarNie Egg

new picture from daily news...credit from spicy forum...
ha....like this picture..they are so cute together...love both of them in white :D :D :D :D

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
so lakorn will air after Cee lakorn because i think that Cee lakorn air on Mon. and Tue.
I can't wait to see it. Mos and Noon look great in white.

cecilia

Staff member
just saw the preview while watching rerun of Kade/Cheer's lakorn..

it looks good..MOS's some sort of spirit ..and i guess in another word..it sorta remind me of P'tik's lakorn ''pathiharn''..

anyway..can't wait..

they're so perfect ... :wub:

mychen

sarNie Egg
This lakorn seems so interesting; I highy urge all to watch it because you don't get to watch Mos on CH. 7 often and if this lakorn has high ratings...more of P'Mos and Noon, what can I say, she's gorgeous and they make a great pair.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
O WOW~ the pics are so nice..they really look good together :w000t: thanx for sharing the pics...i wanna see more lol~