<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

mychen

sarNie Egg
Well, it does resemble the Big D2B case but sorry if I want to ask: and?

This is just a lakorn guys. Lakorns do portray life.

I love this lakorn.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
who is noon's friend in here? she has really pretty eyes. is the eye color real? anyway, i really like this lakorn too. Noon and mos are cute! and i hope nnoon's friend ends up with the doctor. I couldn't stop laughing when noon's friend was pretending to be a nurse and she said everything all wrong.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
no_identity13 said:
who is noon's friend in here? she has really pretty eyes. is the eye color real? anyway, i really like this lakorn too. Noon and mos are cute! and i hope nnoon's friend ends up with the doctor. I couldn't stop laughing when noon's friend was pretending to be a nurse and she said everything all wrong.
[post="91216"][/post]​
I hope Noon's friend ends up with the doctor too, I think they will. I think these two are so cute, and somehow I find myself wanting to watch more scenes with the doctor and the friend. They are so cute when they're arguing.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
The doctor and the best friend acted in another lakorn as p'ek and n'ek before for ch.7 but I didn't watch it, it was I think a weekend lakorn.

As for the lakorn, Is Noon going to be able to see Mos again? I hope so! :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Just wish Mos wasn't a spirit or hope he doesn't stay a spirit the whole lakorn...Yeah, Noon's friend really does have pretty eyes.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i think she's wearing contacts...it looks like it..cuz i've seen her before in other lakorns..and i don't think she had that color eyes...

kut1eeJ4u

sarNie Egg
Really like this lakorn, Noon & Mos is an adorable couple in this lakorn. Reminds me of the movie "Just like Heaven" which I really like, only it's the guy not the girl and two couples =)

Susie

sarNie Adult
i saw this preview after cee&jui's lakorn and it look hella goodi bet it is w/ mos & noon. can't wait. it does remind me of p'big's accident & true that with lakorn portraying reality. praying for p'big always. ^_^

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, her eyes are pretty, but they're definitely contacts, I can tell.

i wear color contacts all the time, and the area for the pupil is clear, so it looks like her pupis are always dialated b/c its a huge area in the center of the contacts that aren't colored.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
it's kinda weird that spirits can touch candles. haha. i'm watching at the part where noon is sleeping over the house and then mos comes with candles.

arissa

sarNie Elites
I didnt really understand why ..the brother and the aunt hated Mos soo much...I know that the aunt is an Angel in disguise (VERY EVIL inside)...it seems as if she was the one that hook up the younger's brother mom with Mos dad right??????? because she wants $$$$$???? Someone please help me...If I am understanding this correctly, the younger bro' mom is the "Mear Noi"?????

Well I watched ep3..and I was sooo sad for Mos..when he saw his younger bro getting it on with his fiance.....S***..if that was me..I wouldnt know what to do...Overall I have to say that I am really liking this lakorn...I dont usually watch Mos's lakorn...but I gave it a try and I kinda like it...NOON is just sooo beautiful...and her friend Ice..is such a cutie....

Mint27

this lakorn is very CUTE. I love it so far. I never thought Noon and MOs would make such a cute couple. The storyline is different so I love about it. :D

Aimee is a little bothering and annoying, but she's cool.

Oh, Noon's friend is just beautiful. :lmao: She's real CUTE!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love this lakorn! when I first saw thee preview I didn't think it would be all that good after I saw the first part I fell in love! omg its sad, but hey at least i know theres a happy ending hahahah

mychen

sarNie Egg
arissa said:
I didnt really understand why ..the brother and the aunt hated Mos soo much...I know that the aunt is an Angel in disguise (VERY EVIL inside)...it seems as if she was the one that hook up the younger's brother mom with Mos dad right??????? because she wants $$$$$???? Someone please help me...If I am understanding this correctly, the younger bro' mom is the "Mear Noi"?????

Well I watched ep3..and I was sooo sad for Mos..when he saw his younger bro getting it on with his fiance.....S***..if that was me..I wouldnt know what to do...Overall I have to say that I am really liking this lakorn...I dont usually watch Mos's lakorn...but I gave it a try and I kinda like it...NOON is just sooo beautiful...and her friend Ice..is such a cutie....
[post="93636"][/post]​
The aunt hates Mos because Mos was born the eldest son and her tactics of hooking up more like selling her younger sister to Mos's dad didn't work. Mos's dad did have an affair but it wasn't completely intentional or out of lust but was planned. After the affair, the Aunt believed that she and her sister would gain the love, trust, and money from Mos's dad but that never happened. Mos's dad still loved Mos and his mom more. Even after giving birth to another son, Mos's dad still didn't pay any attention to Ice, the Aunt, or the mom. I believe Mos's dad sort of contributed to her death; so the Aunt hates Mos a lot because he stole the father's love, wealth, and respect.