<span style="color:red"><b>Football bet and Spread sheets</b></span>

harman

YEAH!!!!!! FOOT BALL KICK OFF!!!! IS THIS SUNDAY RIGHT....

I been waiting for this all season, But I haven't been doing my homework lately so I really dont know who's HOT! who's not. But if I were to make some guess I would have to pick Philly and Denver all the way.....

I really like your Pick Sarn but Im not too too sure about Carolina.

New England and boffalo that's a tough one.

sarN

sarNie Granny
BET FOOTBALL !!!! HERE THE SPREAD SHEET FOR SUNDAY 10/1/06 . YOU CAN ALSO GET IT AT COVERS.COM

Ok , here the deal . Those dat want to bet must have a paypal account and "send money" to sarnworld@comcast.com. Also in the "Note" section put the team you want to play and my paypal they charge a fee so if you want to bet $20 send me $21 ok ? Check the first page about pay out and how to play ! O' one more thing you must send money by the end of today for Sunday's bet .

Ya buddies ready for Football season !!!

THis spread sheet is from an online site . The real spread sheet prolly just 1 or 2 point differ

Rakniran

MIN
New Orleans

just two team;:

i sent 11$--

hope i win..im so excited...my heart is beating so fast..Im gonna win..woohoo

sarN

sarNie Granny
man i want to bet but i dont know nothing bout football

girl , just pick 3 team or somehting if u win ... i'll tell u lol

My bet

San Diego + hi + KC = $40 !!!! if win $40 x 7.5 = 300

i want to bet Indianapolis game but dang ... to much point is given to the jet hahah .. i'll pass

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i change my bet lol got cold feet . Anywho !!! The game start at 1pm !! Are ya buddies ready !!!! I hope i win and u tooo Rainy !!! I call my sister to bet for us ( those dat send money to me for the bet ) .. i'll scan the real spread sheet when she get home ok !

harman

So whats HOT! this week IM in the mood of betting again>>> so Sarn who do you think is a sure thing this week?????

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol... im mad at @ SD didn't score hi in the game wiht Balimore grrrr and the hi/lo was only 34 !!!!! Ahahhh!!! I should of bet KC + HI + SD !!! Lost $40 last week haha !!

THIS WEEK 10/8/2006

i'll come back and tell ya my bet . At the moment im brainstorming :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok the good team is giving to much point ot the other team man lol .. im scar of losing to the spread !! Here my bet !!

1 Pm
Washington + Minn + St.Louis = $ 10

4 Pm
KC + SF + Dallas = $40

hope i win !!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't even know there was a football bet here. ...I read the details on how you play...very confusing. Haha...I would love to play - since you can pick the games you think you can win on.

I've been playing at my mom's work place, but you have to play on ALL the games so I end up losing, but this sounds cool!

sarN

sarNie Granny
If u goin play send me the money before Noon at eastner time zone tomorrow !!

THIS WEEK 10/22/2006