<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Part of the title comes from Rita's name in the lakorn which is JunJao. Rita is so cute in here. I wasn't going to watch at first because I don't like ghost movies and Kong but he doesn't bug too much in the movie. It's kind of a rip off of The Sixth Sense in that Rita and some chick at school sees dead people. The mystery is kind of obvious though. I knew who it was and then went to check the summary to see if I was right.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not alot of people to guess who is the real killer..lol..but i still like it..i wasnt going to watch the lakorn cuz its a horror movie but then the storyline is good and i seen epi 1 and 2..so far its good

juicee

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
I am a Kong fan. However, I don't know if I can watch this lakorn. I downloaded the first episode. Watched the preview and got really really freaked out. I used to like scary movies before I watched "The Grudge." Now I can't watch them.
[post="93332"][/post]​
actually the ghost aren't that scary. from the preview it makes it seem as if ghost are ubiquitous, but they really aren't at least not in the first three episodes. in the first episode there were only two ghost and they were only on screen for a few seconds. and the second episode there's only one ghost - well techincally two, but one appears in human form, so it's not in the least bit scary. if u really can't stomach ghosts, i suggest u try to watch just episode 2 first, to see if ur even interested in the lakorn, since there's only one scene with a ghost

maijune

SarNie Adult
who seen first epi already...please share....

actually i never thought of watching this lakorn...but after reading this forum...i to try too even i'm not a fan of rita....but i do watch some of kong's lakorn...so maybe i'll try this one too since right i only have LNJ to watch........

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Here's a brief summary of the 2 episodes.

Starts out with Rita's grandpa searching for her but the grandma and rest of family doesn't want her to live at their house. Apparently her dad took her away when she was a baby to America. When he died he gave her to this lady who returned to Thai. Kong and Yai goes to look for her. Rita has the sixth sense and could see dead people so she performs seances for the poor people there and also at a bar. Kong finds her and shows her a pic of her mom. She has this vision of her mom being drowned by someone. Goes to live at grandpa's house where basically everyone hates her except for the grandpa. She gets haunted by ghosts there. That's basically it so far.

slee00

sarNie Adult
jeanie said:
I like Rita and she is pretty but I just don't like Kong. He bugs me for some reason and I think he's plain ugly, sorry to his fans. I might watch it if the story is interesting. I'd love to know the story if anyone has it or knows it.
[post="82687"][/post]​

I like Kong OK...he is good very real serious storylines...But I dont think Rita is that good an actress yet....I saw "Kor Wa cai mai ruk"...and her acting was too stiff...I could just tell she is not acting from the heart...she just not giving all her heart into the story...hopefully she's improved since...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Kong is a good actor, i will have to say because he can really show the emotion of the character out, which not that many actor can do thought. About the lakorn, i like it so far, it getting interesting now. can't wait till next esp been uploading.
By the way, thank to all the uploaders out there for uplaod this lakorn for us.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Whoah is it just me or is Rita's feet really big in that wall paper? :D

Rita's character is pretty cute. I like the part where Kong asks her to pick out a dress for her coming out party and she chooses all these sexy dresses and Kong is like no way and picks some conservative dress for her. The plot is soooo cheesy though. Like the hypnosis part with the bad guy and Rudee's so-called connection to his vision.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn of Rita, but damn..i wish that the main guy should be the guy that like Rudee..instead of Kong...shoot...

calla

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
i like this lakorn of Rita, but damn..i wish that the main guy should be the guy that like Rudee..instead of Kong...shoot...
[post="101743"][/post]​
that's was i'm thinking too. lolz, but its ok as long as its a good lakorn. :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
IMO, it is a pretty good lakorn with good plotting....even tho some if it is predictable but ALL thai lakorns are predictable anyway.

Rita is cute and Kong is actually pretty handsome for me.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
and one thing i like about rita is that she can fight for herself and wont let anyone push down on her. that's the kind of nang'ek i like....i just get annoyed by passive nang'eks. ugh...and those two brothers and sisters...gawd...they're so dam mean and annoying and so crueeelllllll...they have no heart whatsoever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about to end next week huh?..and i barely started watching it..im so slow..yeh i like rita's character..shes so strong..i like a nang ek that can fight and stand up for themselves..dont have to be too strong..but better then too weak..cuz it gets annoying..

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, i like Rita character too, she cute and not annoying to watch...so this lakorn will end soon??

calla

sarNie Adult
whatttt ? it will end next week ? why is that.......its just aired a few weeks. :angry:

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
yeh i thought it just aired..cuz isnt hua jai sanong airing on the 12th..
[post="102256"][/post]​

oh, tinah i think you got confused....hehe, :D
hua jai sanong airing on the 12th, but before the news and different time...its airing every monday-friday in the evening.

and this lakorn is still aring on it own time Wednesday-Thursday at 10 pm something.