<span style="color:red"><b>NungFah kub Satan</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love this lakorn . My #1 favorite . Jonny is at his best in dis one :wub: Hope one day they will remake dis lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
According to the lakorn ..near the end when Jonny confess his love to Numfon. He say he fell in love with her on dat day he dance with her but it was his revenge dat blind him lolll. I guess dat party was the only romantic scene in the lakorn hahaha but it a funnie scene too cuz the way they dance . The theme song was play thru this scene adn while everyone was slow dancing close to each other arm --------- only Jonny & Numfon hold hand and have this big gap between them :lmao: but it all cool they did dance around in circle staring in each other eye :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny

Ahh. The wedding ! I don't remeber they mention anything about chirstian nor was Jonny a mix kid in the lakorn lol so it was kind of weird to see them marry in a church but my guess is cuz Numfon went to school in America. Anywho , the wedding dress was soo huge haha !!!! To bad they didn't kiss lilke all wedding in church

sarN

sarNie Granny
Funniest Scene :lmao: . There sooo many !!! I guess every scene they are together is funnie . I like how Jonny alway be teasing/flirting with her and at time he imply sexually term when they aruge lolll

Here one of my favoirte. This is the scene where Jonny was making fun of her outfit . He mocking her excise movement lollllll...he does dat hand as if he showing her milkshake bouching lollll . As we all know it ---->>>> the "slap - kiss" scene

Click here
http://www.sarnworld.com/r-scene/nfsatan_screen_cap.htm

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
lolz that was too funny! I dled all the eps u uploaded but never did get a chance to watch it all heh heh. maybe i should start doing so

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Sarn. Johnny was definitely awesome in this lakorn!! I love his fun-loving ways then his evil intentions, though. Yeah, I've been waiting forever to see a remake of Nang Fah Kub Satan. It will be worth the anticipation!! I'm still counting on one soon....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I think I see this one too. Lol

Thanks for the clip.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
do u know where i can get this lakorn? buying or downloading?

oh, yea i prefer if the lakorn is in khmer!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL great lakorn... I love when they were in the woods/forest, and had to stay the night at a villager. I think they were being chased by some bad guys...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this is one of my favorite lakorn of johnny too. I love all the scene johnny and namform together. If they going to remake this, I would like them to extend a little at the end.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg...i wanna watch this one. numfon is so pretty with that wedding dress.

by the way, how old was this lakorn ? i might just wanna search at those vdo stores in my city. hehehhe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was Namfon Kullanant.. hehe. I never heard of this Namfon. this lakorn is so old made before I was even born.. haha.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Great lakorn...... mY sister crazy over this lakorn.......... she can watch it over and over again..........

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Great lakorn...... mY sister crazy over this lakorn.......... she can watch it over and over again..........
WOW! i've been looking all over for this lakorn! this is one of my all time favorites, not to mention my favorite of johnny's...but seriously, all time favorite! i was really young when i watched this and the scene on their wedding night, when his shirt becomes unbuttoned (i can't remember exactly how it happened) but you could see johnny's chest hair...i was like, wow...i i've never seen chest hair on an asian man before but it is HOT!!!!!

i'm such a perv...

if anyone knows where i can download or watch this, i'd appreciate it!!!!