<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! the ending reallie SUX huh!!

i guess i won't be watching it than.. thanks ya. :)

OMG! what's the point of the lakorn if the na'ek & pra-ek ain't gonna end up with eachother..especially in this one.. i'm MAD!!! if this is the ending. <_<

Susie

sarNie Adult
WTH??? OMG SO THAT MEANS SL33PY U ALREADY KNOW THE STORYLINE??? aww that's just FREAKEN LAME IF THAT'S HOW THE STORY ENDS!!!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Don't be quick to judge, they can always change the ending. It might be a happy one, well at least I hope it will be.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they change the ending.. i guess i'll wait for the lakorn to air completely & wait
for people to spoil the ending before i continue on.. cause if that's the ending. that
reallie sux. :(

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I HOPE THEY CHANGE THE ENDING TOO.. IT'S LIKE AUM AND STEFAN DIDN'T GET TO BE TOGETHER IN THE PAST LIFE.. WHY NOT BE TOGETHER IN THE PRESENT LIFE.. IT'D BE SAD IF THEY DON'T GET TOGETHER.. PLUS.. I KINDA HAVE A FEELING THAT NAMFON WILL END UP WITH AUM'S FRIEND.. THEY SEEM TO BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME TOGETHER..

kermint

sarNie Adult
man episode 11 and 12 sooooooooooo dumb...........i don't like how Pre'ek's so stupid and believe everything Namfon said. at first i thought this lakorn will be good but now is piss me off............

i wondering how many episode this lakorn? when this lakorn is end?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my, -_- why does this lakorn have to be stupid?

i was looking forward.. i guess not anymore..

reallie though, if they didn't get each other last generation.. aren't they suppose to
end up together this generation? wth! Mann! i'm mad!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ohhh hekkk no!!! wth. so aum waited thsi long for stephen and they dont' end up together??? eekkkk!!!! wth hella lame. -_____- hopefully they change teh ending!! RAWWRR! he's gonna become a monk? DAMN, tum mai stephen NGOOOO jung lueeyyyyy -.-

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, hopefully they will change the storyline, or else it will be very very sux. and i will be very very mad :loool: :loool:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ohhh hekkk no!!! wth. so aum waited thsi long for stephen and they dont' end up together??? eekkkk!!!! wth hella lame. -_____- hopefully they change teh ending!! RAWWRR! he's gonna become a monk? DAMN, tum mai stephen NGOOOO jung lueeyyyyy -.-
WHAT!!! STEFAN BECOMES A MONK!!! OMG.. NOW IM REALLY NOT LIKING THIS LAKORN.. 11 AND 12 WAS BORING.. NOT LIKE NAMFON RIGHT NOW.. OMG!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL.........maybe they might have a sequel and then another lifetime..... I'm sure everyone be thrill if they come up with one......J/K.......LOL!!!!!!! Then Aump and Stephen can live another pointless life time together.... exactly way i stay away, far away from these kind of lakorns...... they're just stupid....

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Don't jump to conclusions yet guys. I have a feeling it will end in a good way.

After watching Namfon acting in this lakorn, I know this for sure... she won't be role playing as n'ek anymore.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I don't particularly care what happens at the end but the character I like in the lakorn would have to be Aum for her cute and feisty yet wierd role, Namfon's n'rai role is very convincing!

I think this shows that she is very versatile!

As for p'ek, his acting as improved but I'm not a big fan of his so I wouldn't care if he died! No offense! :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am just wonder when this lakorn is going to end. I want to see the end of this lakorn. and yeap, I agreed namforn can really acts as a nang rai.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
At certain angles of the camera, Stefan looks very feminine, that's why he's Sangchun!!! haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
it a happy ending . They should have another lakorn togehter i think they make a good pair .

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH, IT BETTER BE A HAPPY ENDING..lol...

great, now i can go get all the tapes.. thanks for letting me know. :)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ENDED ALREADY.. I THOUGHT MAYB IT WOULD HAVE 18 - 20 EPISODES.. GUESS NOT.. I AM VERY PLEASE WITH THE ENDING.. I HOPE AUM AND STEPHEN DO ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER TOO..