<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the lakorn looks goood from the pictures. . . what's the lakorn about. . does anyone noe? if anyone have a summary post it up for us .
thanks

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanx for the pix yuna
it's so wierd to see her with so many cloth on, J/K
paul is so hot!!! :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I sense this lakorn is going to be good, and heard its airing soon, either this month or next month.

Aum looks cute in this one and covered up :wub:
They now look cute together :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bank, is in the lakorn too :w000t: . I luv him in Mae Ai :p

-What happen to spicy Forum :unsure: ?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ana said:
-What happen to spicy Forum :unsure: ?
[post="116370"][/post]​
lol Ana, it went offline for its update, its the invision fault :p
Its back now though. :huh: Kind of .... :blink:

Airing this month? wow that's faster than I thought

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sophie said:
it'll be air end of this month after lakorn kwan and NAm
[post="116348"][/post]​
Really? What lakorn is it against...from Ch3? Just curious...so if SLHR is airing now that means WSS w/Yui will air in the fall cuz that lakorn is suppose to air this year too and PJJ don't air their big lakorns close to each other...one hype at a time...lol..

Anyways can't wait to see this one too... ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
if this lakorn is airing after nam/kwan lakorn that means its going to air against tye/yard lakorn..cuz that lakorn is airing after mang korn song payuk..fri-sun timeslot

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Really?  What lakorn is it against...from Ch3?  Just curious...so if SLHR is airing now that means WSS w/Yui will air in the fall cuz that lakorn is suppose to air this year too and PJJ don't air their big lakorns close to each other...one hype at a time...lol..

;)
[post="116925"][/post]​

Omg..If Pao Jin Jong air all their top three lakorns this year (KLK, SLHR,and WWS) this is gonna be a big competition!!! Kob is in big trouble :eek: Caused she only has KRGP and DJP.... This year is going to be Hot!!! :w000t:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jackielee978 said:
Omg..If Pao Jin Jong air all their top three lakorns this year (KLK, SLHR,and WWS) this is gonna be a big competition!!! Kob is in big trouble :eek: Caused she only has KRGP and DJP.... This year is going to be Hot!!! :w000t:
[post="117165"][/post]​
jackieelee978 kob will be fine ..her lakorn will have more viewers than those

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
[post="117165"][/post]​
Yeah there was an article and PJJ will air Waew Sieng Seung and that other lakorn with Phor and Poo as well for this year no mention of anything else so don't know...LOL I think you are thinking in term of awards right...let's not think too far...but for sure 2006 will be stiff competition...cuz many n'ek have drama...anyways I don't think Kob or anyone is in big trouble...if Kob wins or not...she's already won something before it's not like she left the industry empty handed.

iluvnumandoil said:
jackieelee978 kob will be fine ..her lakorn will have more viewers than those
[post="117281"][/post]​
I think Jackie's talking about the award time...lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
These are all good lakorns airing, from Ch7 so it doesn't really matter

But me looking forward to this one, havent seen Aum in good lakorn since PP

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn is really airing soon...just saw the teaser at IPTV and if you want Roots has it uploaded in her archive here @ Sarnworld

Anyways here's some anime of the Teasers I made for Sarnies...it's pretty short 48 seconds...