<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

Bou

sarNie Adult
i hope she turns back to being normal soon lolz....seein her like this makes me kind of sad and scared at the same time haha

anjos

this movie is like drama....... I havent watch the part where aum goes all crazy...... but cant waite......

slee00

sarNie Adult
I think they should make the police guy's role a little stronger! He is too weak in this story! Everytime he arrived at the scene, the crime already committed and the bad guy already run away!

bopha

sarNie Elites
i just saw eps.6 and ...guess what ??!!! :ph34r: ............ there is a KISSING scene :shocked: :shocked: actually it's a willing scene but they show just the kiss ant the morning after ...
there's something i don't get: why the bad guy want to hurt Aum ???

:w000t: THE SC of the KisSInG sCEnE

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just love real kiss in lakorn cuz scene like those is rare lollllll . I hope it end soon so i can get the lakorn set and finally get to watch it

slee00

sarNie Adult
They want to get rid of Alee because she will trigger Pimchanoke's memory...they fear Pim will remember her rape and the child she left behind....will ruin her father's reputation... I am guessing

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
So Pimchanoke doesn't remember that she was raped? I cried with Aum when her mom told her that she never had a daughter. Aum is doing such a good job. I love her! I'm only on episode 2 by the way.

I can't wait to see the kissing scene!!! I think they have pretty good chemistry. They seem so comfortable around each other!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm starting to be un-sure of her mother's rape, wonder if she did get rape or not, but they used the trick that they did to Aum. I'm guessing that..... Aum is actually the child of Pim and Paul's dad, Pim was willing to have the child etc, but her father later on made his own daughter think she was raped and that would make his daughter to easily let go of the child and errr, take away her memory. If I’m making sense here now <_< than Paul and Aum is blood related and than somehow near the end they are not :p lol

Who knows but finally Aum know she wasn't raped, Paul saved her :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
From the way Paul speaks of his father, it sounds like he's adopted or something. He says that his father sometimes treats him like he's not a son. I'm hoping that that's what happened...

anjos

tye-niranh said:
From the way Paul speaks of his father, it sounds like he's adopted or something. He says that his father sometimes treats him like he's not a son. I'm hoping that that's what happened...
[post="129028"][/post]​

yeah... that is what I was thinking tooo.... maybe... just maybe Paul is not his son..... maybe his had him than get marry.... will we just have to waite and find out.....as for Aum' mom... I dont think she rape..... I think she got pregent by Paul's dad... and the dad didnt want her to keept Aum cuz... Paul's dad was poor... dont know..... will see...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I don't know...I think maybe the mom was raped because her dad had a flashback where he was talking to her doctor and her doctor told him that there are signs showing that she was raped. From the summary that I read, Paul's dad is actually Aum's dad. Paul's real dad however is Aum's mom's fiance.

kermint

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i just love real kiss in lakorn cuz scene like those is rare lollllll . I hope it end soon so i can get the lakorn set and finally get to watch it
[post="128515"][/post]​

yeah, same here. i just love real kiss in lakorn too, becuase when they have real kiss you can feel or touch in the lakorn but if they have fake kiss you feel nothing hahahaa i'm mean real kiss is seems that the lakorn is more romantic than fake kiss hahahaha......that's why i love to see Kdrama hahahahaha and Cdrama....

oh, yeah. i think the mom was rapped for real. paul's dad is aump's dad and paul's real dad is Aum's mom's fiance. oh, this lakorn aump got pregnet too.

everything is like "lakornlover" was saying!
this is how i read and understand too.

tang071

sarNie Elites
ahh just the thought that brother and sister having sex....gross and not to mention just wrong. anyways, in eps.7 the truth is revealed, pim regains her memory and takes alin and fran into the house as her daughter. she remembers apinan, her pregnancy and the rape. when they kidnap pim, tanong comes and was going to shoot paul. however, wasit comes and blocks the bullet and gets shot. as a result, there is localized numbness in his right leg. he's not paralyzed bc the doctor says he can still walk (and he eventually does). thanks basically it, oh and apinan can no longer talk bc the nephew drowned apinan (i skipped this part). anyways, apinan realizes that alin in his daughter and pim refuses to reveal the truth. at the end, pim hopes that alin will be able to stay strong after another trauma will occur (she sees metas and alin hugging). -->umm little does she know....
yeah but by the end, metas winds up being tanong's son....hmm i dunno how.

quesetion: was pim really raped and when? also, what's up with the locket??