spicy forum

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
-sighs- That's the thing with writing and forum posting. I'm actually very calm when I'm writing this. I'm always calm. The problem with posting or writing is that you guys don't see people's emotion.

maybe it's the choice of wording or maybe it's the assumption that the other person is angry. I'm guilty of it and I guess you guys are guilty of too.

I sense anger and negativity when I read your posts. I guess I was trying to diffuse a situation but end up causing more problems.

This is definitely not a Sarnworld or Spicy forum thing. God if it was....haha..that is kind of stupid. Forum War, haha. Lame!

"nope! so if you're not guilty, dont be jumping up in guilt." I didn't know defending people who are innocent is jumping up in guilt. That makes no sense. Please don't make assumptions.

When I talk to you guys, it's all about ganging up and defense.
You guys do take the criticism seriously. You took one person's comment and generalized the whole community. That offended me greatly.
Lynda it's ok...I've disagreed a few times and they ganged up on me -_- . I didn't care cause I wasn't. And yes, they remember EVERYTHING! LOL...everybody have different personalities. At Spicy, I think it's either you go with it or just avoid it completely. And even after that, I chose to go with it cause I really do "appreciate" their resources. They have every right to complain cause what's theirs is theirs.

Good point, if you careless, then just let it it. As for you, I think it's just hard for you to understand why it's a big deal to Spicy when you apparently don't mind people using your work.

People, notice I used "I think." So don't attack me. LOL.

Oh and talking about respect, what the hell? There is none! Especially in a thread like this. Do you see any?

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my , ya' girls write longer den my fiction stories...i have nothing to said cuz i have nothing for member to steal , if anything it them that share with me . Spicy have their way and it their right same as Lynda with her blog . Everybody have different personalities and perspective on how they want to run it .I guess it balance ? Im not good with debate cuz i tend to lose and lost but i hope ya' understand wat im saying , ok im off to type fiction

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
:eek: just speechless here. But sure miss my Spicy girls and my updates on lakorns, the funny comments about daras, etc... Any idea when you girls gonna be up soon? I have some stuff I wanna share na ja. ;)

superstar

sarNie Egg
Can't we all just get along and be happy Thai loving entertainment fans.

I always came to sarnworld for information and never went to spicy and when I did they were not accepting members. Then finally I went to check them up and they were accepting new members so I signed up and then a week later or few days later they went offline what a disappointment. So I hope everythign works out again so I could have another place for my Thai entertainment source because in truth sometimes I get bored at sarnworld but that could be because I come here way to often and read almost all the information provided here.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
if y'all don't want people to steal then don't put it online. it's as simple as that. geez act like y'all or your members never steal from others. credit or no credit it's all the same. peeps take stuff from sw i don't see them complaining god so childish.

sounds like spicy want to bring sw down lol. sorry but think again, sw is like the thai soompi. everyone comes here. sw rocks!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hm, Spicy is still there right? Not erased or anything because I have some links there that weren't posted elsewhere so um, it would stink if I had to reupload them all again. :blink:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ok our intention was never to reveal or finger point to anybody.. we didn't start any drama, our offline msg was to those that took our material and should know who they are and to those that didn't than take it as information to them, we planned to not say anything in this thread until Spicy Forum was ready to go online but well :mellow: a member decided to start flame and than more came in and start bashing on us by calling us bitches, butthead, childish (ganging up on us and our forum when we were never in this thread to begin with :eek: )... meaning to or not but its certainly aiming at one of us or us all or the situation, we as a team represent the forum so of course we will come here and defend ourselves and the forum to the calling.

If you do not care about SPICY Forum or even go there at all, than why are you in this thread still replying? You probably say it's because you want to give your opinion, ahuh on a topic that you don't care for.

If you have taken the material, we forgive you because we don't aim to attack anyone who takes but since people are ganging up on us and bashing us FIRST and we come in to defending, its not wrong, and now that I think about it I will ask you to take my summary off, my summary is not the greatest anyways and I'm not protective over it but I just don't give permission now for anyone to use it..

Also I'm very regretful for sharing things to a particular member(s) @ Spicy in private during JLR airing, yes you know who you are I PM you a private link to dl, in return I get no respect.. Not asking for anything back but its like the smallest thing I did are forgettable even though it did satisfy you and made you happy... also people who bash us b/h our backs but yet took our resource.. err now how the heck does that work?

This is not just one thing that was taken, I can direct you all to another one of my summary that was taken and not get credit.. and have made it to other forum and that person who stole it from me got credit for stealing from me, oh how lovely uh. I've always let it slide because I consider SW as our forum sister.. but if SW members don't respect our resource than we don't need to respect you in return. We like SW because most of the people who are here that makes SW are also at SPICY and people at SPICY who made SPICY are at SW so vice verse.

No hard feelings towards anybody because I will still interact the same as I used with everyone..
Let it end here because instead of the original topic being on 'crediting' people turn it into something else :mellow:

Forum now OPEN.. but only selected group members because we have a reputation of being close nit now.. oh and thank you to all people who have replied, making this thread such a hot topic, ooh good recognition for SPICY (good or bad) I'm sure now people are wanting to know :loool: Thank you for the support ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
If you do not care about SPICY Forum or even go there at all, than why are you in this thread still replying? You probably say it’s because you want to give your opinion, ahuh on a topic that you don’t care for.
yesssssssss right here!! ngong soot soot :mellow:

ampoo

sarNie Egg
umm comparing it to soompi eh? ;) Soompi has rules and members follow and those moderator are actually working and they're enforcing the rules. Members over there don't encourage stealing. I have been with Soompi for 8 years and people over there complain when their work are taken without crediting too. Oh it's just not Spicy but everywhere, Japanese forums, Korean forums and Chinese forums ;) Some forum even write the the phrase "Don't Post This Anywhere" like a banner in every new starting thread. :lol:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Same here Cecilia. I've just been reading comments, and I just get taken aback, and now, because people who don't respect the wishes of others, innocent members, like me, who haven't done anything wrong can't even log into the board.

It just goes to show that something that one person sees as nothing, someone else sees as a big problem. I mean, I too forget to credit sometimes, and most of the time I catch myself, and I post a new comment stating that I did.

Like some have mentioned before, it's not that hard to type "Credit to _____ at Spicy." Just take the 2 seconds out of your life to type that, plaing and simple.