Spiderman 3

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it already here in Japan. They premire it here first. I like the thrid installment but something was missing and I think the second installment is still the best in the series. I love all the clothes that Mary Jane wore in this movie than the last two. I was dying of envy!

So I recommended this thrid installment. It was lacking the emotions that the second one had but it was still a thrill ride.

Rakniran

yeah,my fiance really want to see this movie.We were gonna go see it on friday night then again we went out for dinner and then got back late.Willl probably go see this movie next weekend,but yahoo review give it a B-. Im not a big fan of spiderman.My fiance is though.

broasisken

sarNie Egg
I'm planning to see it sometime this week. I was reading some reviews online, it seems to be a mix of reactions. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I absolutely loved it!!!! I can't believe yahoo gave a B-.... what are they smoking??? Go see Spidey!!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My cousin told me that they're going to make Spiderman 4, but Kristen D. might not want to continue so they have already chosen Mandy Moore to play the part of Mary Jane.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
My friend speculated that there will a fourth one also since peter didn't propose to mj.... But I like the franchise as a trilogy and i hope that they just leave it as is. I even wish more so now that i know that kristen might not be back.

sreykhmer781

sarNie Egg
although the move was long, I really like it. It has everything in this movie...comedy and drama. I couldn't believe of the bad reviews it got. For those who havent seen, I recommend you go see it even if you're not a spidey fan.

Rakniran

After seeing this movie. i DIDN'T like it at all.Therewas too many things added to the plot.Didn;t interest me at all.I still think the second one was better.Too long/chessy...They mixed too many things to the movie.I would give it a C

sorry spiderman fan

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
It was so corny I practically laughed the whole time, I agree there were too many things added that just made it seem rushed and odd. The first two was definitely better. The only thing I liked was James Franco haha he is still gorgeous, but so sad what happened to Harry. :(