Sririta Jensen: Make It Right, Make It Bright

10/10. No question about it. B) :wub: Not only does Rita have natural beauty, the way she carry herself is very classy.
i totally agree! she has a very classy and tasteful manner/aura about her...:)

I agree. I envy her natural beauty. Channel 3 is lucky to have her. I was wondering she is contracted with them.
they're definitely lucky to have Rita contracted with them...i envy her looks too!

I love her curves!!!
don't we all? she's very slender, but she has perfect curves and everything...the ideal body...

Beautiful as always. Love her blue and white outfits. Her sunny, happy personality really shines through in this photo shoot.
that's one thing that always seems to be so distinct about Rita -- her bubbly personality. it's always there...in her interviews, lakorns, photoshoots...which really adds to her essence...:)

Rita is so Gorgeous.
She has this feature that just POP!
i agree! Rita just looks so totally GORGEOUS and CUTE in here!

Rita is indeed beautiful, sexy and classy. Can't find any imperfectness when looking at Rita.
i couldn't have said it better! she is just absolutely flawless! she has no imperfections whatsoever...

i absolutely love the purple dress and the red outfit! :) thanks for sharing this photoshoot!

asian206

sarNie Egg
hey gurls do u notice that her butt look like beyonce damn she is so hot and love her body men she got the curve.