ST Universal Production - Title Plz

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, does anyone remember ST Universal Production, the old hmong dubbing group from the early 90s, if so, please help me...

Does anyone know the title of the movie about (Norman Tsui) a guy who is the leader of this fighting group, his best friend betrays him, paying for others to kill him... On the first episode, he gets captured because he dranked beer with sleeping/paralyzing potion in it. His little sister loves the bad guy and his lover betrays him and goes with the bad guy.

The heroine wears yellow and at first captures him. There's this scene where they take him into a cave and try to get his treasure but one by one they all day because of the traps. Only the girl survives with him and they become friends or more like she falls in love with him!

Please tell me the name of the chinese wuxia series in Hmong or Chinese, I've always been searching for it!

I can't write hmong but his name in the series was something like, Doew Shah aka the dragon.

Lotus

sarNie Egg
lolz my dad has this movie somewhere, i used to love this movie too, well i still do but anyways the title in hmong is Ua Neej Tuav Plig Rawv, i remember searching for the real one in chinese on yesasia.com but think they were out of stock and i haven't check since well hope this helps

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...they dubb a couple of movies but dunno where they go..they all split up to like tnt...n other entertainment grups..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Ua Neej Tuav Plig Rawv is the Hmong title but what is the real title of the tv series, I'm searching for the real chinese one at least the english title, help plz :)

Also thank you for the Hmong title :)

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE KNOW THIS SERIES BESIDE MY FAMILY. HEHEHE... I JUST LOVE HOW SU THOJ DUBBED IT! MY GRANDMA HAS A COPY BUT IT'S ALWAYS AT MY PARENT'S PLACE. I DON'T THINK I COULD WATCH IT WITH ENGLISH SUBS BECAUSE I'M TOO USE TO THE HMONG VERSION.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah that movie!! damn ST Universal.. they didn't keep a good copy of part 2 (out of 4) so they cannot reproduce all 4 parts to resell!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DAMN I missed this movie. The first chinese series I saw. Seriously, I know this movie by heart. Love it!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
ahaah I put the hmong version on a couple of months ago and my bro and sis thought I was a bit crazy...Yeah I like too, they are new to it and they have not seen, means I'm pretty old then ahahhaha....hopefully you find that movie

godofbeauty

sarNie Egg
if anyone has a good copy of that movie please notify me and i'll give them $20. ST universal has sold Us ( EQ Entertainment) all his dubbed movies. unfortunately he lost that movie ( Ua Neej Tuav Plig Rawv ) and couln't find it for us. So if anyone has it please notify me. thanks in advance.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
awwh man i use to love this movie when i was younger....hehe i thoguht he was cute!...he was my hero back then....we have a copy of this movie too!.

anywase, i remember this other old Chinese drama .....i dont think its st universal that dubbed this one

i dont really remember the beginning but i remember the main couple got killed along with their baby....while they were kill one of the lady had a version or saw what was happening to the couple....then it goes to the next life time.....the main guy that was kill and the baby are like brothers. the younger brother is the baby from the past life....he falls in love with the main girl which is his mom in the past life.. i cant remember much but like whenever she goes to the river and look down in the water she will see's two eyes looking at her...and she keeps on having these vision of the past with a guy!......i think the hmong title is eyes of sky or sky eyes....hehe i cant write it in hmong...

it was a really nice drama....hope someone can recall it and help me out!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
if anyone has a good copy of that movie please notify me and i'll give them $20. ST universal has sold Us ( EQ Entertainment) all his dubbed movies. unfortunately he lost that movie ( Ua Neej Tuav Plig Rawv ) and couln't find it for us. So if anyone has it please notify me. thanks in advance.

then would you guys (EQ entertainment) resell it out as dvds?? isn't that a ripoff for only $20 from whoever you get the copy from... lol..