Star Entertainment Award 07'

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Jieb dress looks so kyote. Everyone looks beautiful. I don't know why but I don't like Kob hair but she looks gorgeous in her dress

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow. thanks for sharing. kwan looks beautiful and elegant in her dress. I like her nails way better, natural. I think everyone looks pretty. i like some of the dresses, especially kwan.
i know i realized that she doesnt have fake nails on but its finally her real nails.. xp lol. she was purdy..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lol Kob neeeds a new brow style >:] no offense! LOL kwan looks awesome =) her contactss are O.O wow. ahahah noi & ken =/ mom & son. HAHAHAHA jk :D

charm

sarNie Egg
oh most of the girls look pretty, but what's up w/almost all of them going for blue contact lenses? Anyways, congrats to the winner!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
hits:
Kwan - woooow she was glam that night
Jieb - she looked so cute!

so-so:
Ning
Kob - dress looked ok on her, hair + makeup = bad
Ann - she needs to start changing it up a bit

miss:
Noon - I like Noon but that dress needs to be burned
Mai
Peak
Marsha - the dress is bad enough, must she make it look she has a receding hairline?
Noi - I know she's pregnant so maybe her dress options were limited but even when she wasn't pregnant she still dressed like a grandma

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Enjoy checking out the photos.

Ken's hair GOT TO GO ... Argh!!! And his wifey did not fare too well either. I have seen preggies putting on beautiful gowns and it is a shame that Noi chose something that did not accentuate her cute bump.

Love the graceful grecian dress Anne wore - simple, graceful and sensual. A very good choice as compared to some starlets who tried so darn hard to look sexy by showing too much flesh.

Oh, and Kob really needs a new stylist!