Stars in My Heart --- Chapter 7 is up

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi readers, this is my second story I hope I can finish it. This is my side story I'm writing. My other stories I'm still working on it.

The cast intro:

Aim-orn Ratchaneekorn & Direak-Ruj Ratsameenarn: They are the couple everyone love and want them to be together. They both come from a rich family, have everything they ever wanted growing up. They both are at the top of their lead in school in business in the media. The only thing keeping them from being a couple is their family rival.

Kratin Bomsan & Parot Akarasenee: They both have never met until a tragedy brought them together. It was love at first sight but as their love grown for one another will they find out who is behind the tragedy. Did her wish came truth that he was there or was it all a set up for him to fall in love with her?

Deunmesa Tunjararuk & Techit Ratsameenarn: They were the perfect couple everyone want to know why did they broke up in the first place. They both were so much in love until he found out her secret she was hiding from him. Now the world is again her. Will she let their love end in broking piece or will she fight to save their love?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love the intro dancy! Mai and Nadech's couple seems interesting, all of them do!

lol dont tell me sammie used to be a stripper lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to see some of ya...Sorry it took me a while to post chapter 1 up. Enjoy... :lol:

===

Chapter 1

A black car pull up to a build. The young lady in the car step out as she looks at the build then took off her sunglasses. The young lady walks inside the build as her maid follower behind her in. The young lady walks into the conference room and opens the door. Everyone in the room turn to look at her.

“Dad…,” the young lady look at her father by the door.

“Aim-orn, finally you’re here. Come have a seat,” her father said.

“Dad, why are you here? You should be at home resting,” Aim-orn said walking to sit on the right side of the table.

Her dad ignores as her question and continued with his meeting. “Since my daughter is here I would like to announce why I’m holding this meeting…”

Aim-orn look at her father thinking what is he up too.

“Since you all know the company is having a hard time and we have to lay off some of the workers…’

Aim-orm cut her father off before he could finish what he was going too said. “Dad, what this really about? If this is about the company I told you I will take care of it.”

“Aim-orn the company is going bankruptcy. How are you going to fit this? Your last plan fell. We all are ready lay off 1/3 of the workers. I’m not going to sit and watch my business fall part.”

“Is that why you lie to me this morning that you were going to Chiang Mai? So that you can be here having this meeting,” Aim-orn question her dad.

“Yes, lie because I knew you can’t save the company without my help. I know you try your best but now I have to step in because it’s getting worsted now.” Her father turns to look at the staff sitting around the table, “Last week I have a meeting with Mr. Ratsameenarn and he agrees to help save our company…”

Everyone in the room was stun to hear their biggest rival the Ratsameenarn is going to save their company.

“Dad that is craze,” Aim-orn stood up from her seat she couldn’t believe what her father was saying. “You know they are our number one rival in this business world right?”

“Yes, I know but there are no other ways to save our company.”

“Why are they willing to help us? What is in it for them?”

“The thing is…(look at Aim-orn)...for you to marry their son in order for them to help save our company.”

“What?! No way am I going to marry Direak-Ruj.” Aim-orn said firmly.

“Aim-orn, this is the only way for this to happened if you marry Direak-Ruj then the company is save,” her dad said trying to reasoned with her.

“Dad let us think of some kind of plan to save our company. We don’t need our rival help. There are others ways.”

Her dad looks at her for a few second, “Find. You have a week to come up with some kind of plan but by the end of the week if you can’t come up with a plan we going with my plan.”

“I will find a plan to save our company dad. So you don’t have to worry.”

“Everyone you hear what my daughter said.”

Everyone in the room said, “Yes we hear.”

“This meeting is over then,” her father said.

Everyone in the room got up to leave. Aim-orn watches her father leave the room, “I’m not going to marry Direak-Ruj no matter what.” Aim-orn said under her breath.

---

At the beach a servant was calling for their master. The servant ran toward the person sitting in the sand watching the wave come to the shore.

“Koon Ratsameenarn,” the servant called out as he ran to Techit.

Techit turn to look at the servant running toward him. He got up as the servant got to him. “What is it?” Techit asked.

“Your father calls and wants you to go home right now.”

“Did something happen at home?” Techit got worried.

“He didn’t say. He just wants you home,” the servant answer.

Techit wonder why his father wants him home as he walk back to the house with the servant.

---

--- Ratsameenarn office ---

Direak-Ruj turns around to look at his father. He can’t believe what he’s hearing. “What? You want me to get married.”

“You hear it. Married,” his father said.

“Marry to whom?” Direak-Ruj was puzzle.

His father looks him in the eyes and said, “To the Ratchaneekorn daughter.”

Direak-Ruj eye wide as he hears what his father just said, “Y…you want me to married Aim-orn Ratchaneekorn.”

“Yes,” his father nodded.

“Why? Have you gone mad? They are our number one rival dad.”

“No I haven’t forgotten they are our rival but this for business and also to show the media’s that two biggest rivals can come together and be one big happy family.”

“I don’t understand where you’re going with this dad.”

“The Ratchaneekorn business is falling part. I have a meeting with Mr. Ratchaneekorn a couple of weeks ago...”

“So you’re saying for me to married Aim-orn so we can help save their business?” Direak-Ruj looks at his father.

“That part of it but if you think about it. We will own part of their business. Direak-Ruj this is only for business. You don’t have to be a real couple who’s in love to get married.”

“I have to think about this,” Direak-Ruj said.

“Give me your answer by this weekend,” his father said.

Direak-Ruj looks at his father walk out of the room. Direak-Ruj laid back in his office chair and think what his father just said to him.

---

--- Countryside ---

“Here Miss,” the servant hand the photo to Kratin.

Kratin took the photo and look at it. She smile, “He so handsome. I really hope he is the one I’ve been looking for.”

The servant asked, “Why Miss?”

“Because he’s the one who hold the key to everything that have happened one year ago,” Kratin smile looking at the photo.

---

Aim-orn was in her office thinking when the phone ring. “Hello,” Aim-orn answer.

“It’s me,” Kratin said at the other end of the line. “I just want to tell you I think I found the person you were looking for.”

“Really,” Aim-orn was anxiety hearing that Kratin might found the person.

“I will fax the photo to you right way. So you can see if it’s him or not.”

“Thanks Kratin,” Aim-orn said as she walks to the fax machine as Kratin sent the photo. As the photo came through Aim-orn stared at the photo for a long time thinking this is the man who betray her sister and left her sister to die. Aim-orn was in her thought she didn’t hear Kratin calling her.

“Aim-orn, Aim-orn, are you there? Aim-orn,” Kratin wonder what have happened. “Aim-orn…”

Aim-orn shook her thought away, “Sorry Kratin, I was thinking of something.”

“Is it him?” Kratin asked.

“Yes it’s him. You don’t have to do anything else. I will take care of the rest from here,” Aim-orn said as she hung up the phone.

“Huh?” Kratin hear the click on the other end.

Aim-orn sat in her chair and looks at the photo and said, “Now I know who you are. You’re going to pay for breaking my sister heart.”

---

At night Techit was in the backyard looking at the night sky when his brother saw him. His brother walks up to him.

“Are you still thinking about her?” Direak-Ruj said walking up to Techit.

Techit look at his older brother and didn’t said anything then turn back to look at the sky.

“Don’t blame yourself Techit. You didn’t know it was going to be like this.”

“You don’t understand. It was my fault that why she die. I use her and threw away her love for me like some piece of garbage.” Techit was angry at himself for loving the wrong woman in the first place.

Direak-Ruj look at his brother who haven’t got over the accidents that have been one year ago. His brother was still blaming himself for everything that has happened. Direak-Ruj decides it wasn’t the right moment to tell his brother he’s going to get married. It might be too much for his brother to bear.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I love it so far....
Aim-Orn want revenge on Techit but she have to marry Direak-Ruj..
Intressting... :rolleyes:

Thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks TubbyTinker & SmileBo for your comment. Will we just have to wait and see about that... :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here is Chapter 2 and

some intro to other cast members:

Kana Yamagushi & Soodkhet Ratchaneekorn: They were once a happy family but after a misunderstand everything change. Now she back will he forgive her or have he all ready move on and stared a family of his own.

Sisira Voltemas & Hemun Akarasenee: They both know each other since kids but after a painful tragedy tore them part. Now 5 year later them meet each other again. Will a second chance bring these two together or will it tore them apart from each other forever?

===

Chapter 2

At the graveyard Techit put the white lilies on the tomb in froth of him. He thought back to the past.

--- Past---

“Why do you have to leave?” Deunmesa said as she hugs Techit from behind.

Techit turn around to look at Deunmesa and give her a kiss on the forehead then slowly tip her chin up and kiss her on the lips. After a few moments breaking from the kiss, they stared at each other then Techit lift Deunmesa into his arm and carry her to the bed. Deunmesa sat on the bed nervous looking at Techit.

“I…I’m not ready yet…”Deunmesa said nervous trying to avoid looking at Techit.

Techit look at her sweetly, “You don’t have to be shy. I’ll be gentle,” Techit smile at Deunmesa which made her blush.

“Techit,” Deunmesa said softy.

Techit lean in to kiss her as she fall back on the pillows.

--- End ---

Techit walk back to his car still thinking when someone bumps into him.

“Sorry,” the person said and walks off.

Techit was about to walk away when something on the ground caught his eyes. He bent down to pick up a photo. He turns the photo over to look at it and his eyes wide. He turns around to look at the person but they were gone. Techit turn to look at the photo again.

Aim-orn looked at her sister graved as she put the flowers she bought next to the white lilies that was there. “I found the person who is responsibility for your death sis. I will make sure he suffers.” Aim-orn phone ring as she answer, “Hello. Did you get my messages? Uh…can you do it? Okay. I’ll see you later then.” Aim-orn hung up then she made a phone call.

---

At the children hospital, Kratin was outside playing with some of the kids there. They were playing a game if she can catch the kids while blind fold. The kids ran around her having fun. The kids all huddle together and decide to leave Kratin. The kids left to hind as they watch Kratin wondering herself blind folded. The kids laugh covering their mouth.

“Kids?...Huh? It seems quiet. Kids?” Kratin talk to herself. Kratin took a step forward and trip over one of the kid toy. Kratin screams as she fallen.

“Whoa there,” the person said as they caught her in time. “Miss.?”

Kratin lift her blind fold away as she stared into the most handsome guy ever. “U…h…” Kratin couldn’t utter a word out.

The person help her to her feet as the kids ran to them, seeing that they might be in big trouble. “Dr. Akarasenee,” the kids said as they ran to Kratin and their doctor.

Dr. Akarasenee turns to look at the kids, “Are you guys causing trouble to this young lady here?”

“No!” the kids quick said.

Kratin blink her eyes a few time as she look at Dr. Akarasenee and said, “No, you mistake. We were just playing a game and I was trying to catch them.”

“Huh, it’s like what Miss. said,” the kids nodded in agreement so they don’t get to a punishment.

Kratin was about to introduced herself when some nurses saw them and rush over to them pushing Kratin to the side. Kratin couldn’t believe what just happened. Those nurses have the nerves to shove her like that.

“Dr. Akarasenee, today would you like to have lunch with us?” One of the nurse said linking her arm around his arm.

Kratin just watch from the sideline and was disbelieve what going on her.

The kids didn’t like the nurses hang on to Dr. Akarasenee so they came up with a plan and accidently splash water onto the nurses shoes. The nurses scream as they look their shoes.

“We sorry,” the kids said in a sweet voice. The nurses give the kids the evil look then turn to Dr. plaited.

“Oh, look at the time. I have to go,” Dr. Akarasenee said to the nurses’ then wink at the kids for helping out so he could get away.

“Dr. Akarasenee…,” the nurses said sadly.

Kratin watch as Dr. Akarasenee walk away from them thinking did her wish come truth.

---

As the week was coming close to the end Direak-Ruj was in his office working when his sectary peeps into the office.

“Mr. Ratsameenarn, there someone here to see you,” his sectary said.

“Who is it?” Direak-Ruj said while still working.

“It’s…Miss. Ratchaneekorn.”

“Aim-orn…?” Direak-Ruj said as he looks up from his desk. He wonders why Aim-orn is here to see him. “Let her come in.”

“Okay,” his sectary said and went to tell Aim-orn she can meet Direak-Ruj.

A few second later Aim-orn came into the room standing by the door. “Hello, Direak-Ruj,” Aim-orn said by the door.

“What bring you here?”Direak-Ruj looks at Aim-orn.

“Are you going to let me stand like this?”

“Please sit down,” Direak-Ruj said extend his hand to the chair in froth of his desk.

Aim-orn went to sit down. “Why are you here?” Direak-Ruj asked.

“You know why I’m here.”

“If it about the wedding? Then I all ready told my dad its fine with me.”

“How could you said that you all ready made up your mind. Marriage is a big thing to think about,” Aim-orn said making a big deal of it.

“It was an easy decides. (look at Aim-orn) Is it because you haven’t made your decision yet?” Direak-Ruj smirks.

Aim-orn looked away from Direak-ruj, “I…I all ready made my decision.”

Direak-Ruj lean back in his chair then said, “Then why are you telling me my decision was too easy when you also made up your mind fast too.”

“…Uh…”

“Let’s cut to the chase. This marriage is a business deal only. If you came here to ask if I have made my decision then you got my answer. If you have nothing else to talk about then can you leave? I’m really busy to chat with you on our wedding.” Direak-Ruj tries to make Aim-orn mad.

“Why you…” Aim-orn stood up.

“We can chat about our wedding this weekend when the two families meeting each other,” Direak-Ruj give Aim-orn a smirk look.

“Err..” Aim-orn turns and walks out the office angry. Direak-Ruj cracks a small laugh watching Aim-orn leave his office.

Once outside in the hall Aim-orn talk to herself, “Err..why did I came to meet him? I wasted my day.”

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Love all the pairings. Dr. Akarasenee...I can totally imagine him as one :) I wonder what happened between Techit & Deurnmesa. Please update me when CH. 3 is out.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol I would be liek Kratin too if I met Dr. Akkarasenee...hahah o handsome...and yea I wanna know what happened between Deunmesa and Techit too

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Comment reply back:

Thanks PhoneO_5, maichi, & TubbyTinker.

hehe...Dr.Akarasenee I all most didn't give him that role since he look to young but since I couldn't think of any other role for him so I give the role to him and make him a children Dr then one of those adult Dr... :lol: :coverlaf:

For Deunmesa and Techit...ya just have to wait a bit longer to know their storyline. I have to get some of the other thing out in the open so I can go into them.

Oh just to let ya know I decide to change Porshe couple to Porshe and Margie since I couldn't find any photo of Haru and after thinking more into their storyline Haru is a bit to young. :lol: :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 3 and I did a chart on the cast:

===

Chapter 3

The Ratsameenarn family came to the Ratchaneekorn house for the engagement party.

“Soodkhet,” his mom said walking up to him.

“Yes mom,” Soodkhet turn to his mom.

“Go check on your sister. What is it taking her to get down here? Everyone is waiting for her.”

“Okay mom,” Soodkhet left to his sister room.

--- Aim-orn room---

“You look beautiful.” Kratin said.

“You think so,” Aim-orn touches her check.

“Ah huh,” Kratin nodded.

Aim-orn went to sit down as she looks at herself in the mirror. “Kratin…”

“Yes.”

“I don’t think I can go through this engagement,” Aim-orn turn to look at Kratin.

Kratin went to hold Aim-orn hand, “Did you try to tell your father you don’t want to go through this.”

“I try but looking at my father and what he and my grandpa did for the company I just can’t let the company go down.”

“This is sad. I don’t know how to help you on this,” Kratin and Aim-orn sighed sadly.

There was a knock at the door. “Come in,” Aim-orn said.

Soodkhet came into the room. “Mom wants to know what is taking you forever to get downstairs. Everyone is here.”

“I was just putting on my finish touches before coming down. Do you want your sister to not look her best on her engagement day?”

Soodkhet laugh, “I don’t care if you’re ugly or beautiful. I’m only here for the food. I hope the food isn’t getting cold waiting for us to eat them.”

“Soodkhet,” Aim-orn pouted as she went to hit her brother on the shoulder.

“Oye,” Soodkhet rub his shoulder. “What was that for?”

“Oh nothing,” Aim-orn ignore Soodkhet looking away mischievous.

“You two are still acting like little kids.” Kratin smile shaking her head looking at her cousin.

“Hey, he stared first,” Aim-orn point to Soodkhet.

Soodkhet made a face at Aim-orn.

“Okay you two stop this,” Kratin said.

“Fine, next time you going to get it,” Soodkhet eye Aim-orn. “If you are ready let’s go before mom sent someone up here looking for you.”

“I’m ready as ever,” Aim-orn took a deep breath and let it out before they walk out of the room.

Downstairs, Aim-orn parents and everyone was chatting and waiting for Aim-orn.

“What taking her? Should I go check on Aim-orn?” Her mom said looking at her father.

“Don’t worry so much dear. Aim-orn will have to come downstairs eventually. She can’t hide in her room forever,” Aim-orn dad said.

“Do you think we gone a bit too far this time telling her to marry someone who is our rival?”

Aim-orn dad look at his wife, “I’ve been thinking about this too but this is to save the Ratchaneekorn Empire.”

“Look here come Aim-orn,” someone said.

Everyone turn to look at Aim-orn coming downstairs. Direak-Ruj stared at Aim-orn walking down the stairs. Aim-orn gives a small smile as she walk toward her father.

“You look lovely Aim-orn,” her father said.

Aim-orn looks at her father then to Direak-Ruj who was behind her father stared at her. He smiles back at her. Aim-orn turns to away. Some reporters were there taking photos of the engagement.

Direak-Ruj and Aim-orn sat on the floor in froth of their parents and uncle and aunty. Direak-Ruj took the ring in froth of them and Aim-orn hand but Aim-orn try to hold her hand back not want to give her hand to Direak-Ruj. Direak-Ruj eye Aim-orn to give her hand to him. They struggle as everyone around them was looking odd at them. Then Aim-orn dad lean over to Aim-orn and nudge her to give her hand to Direak-Ruj. In the end Aim-orn give her hand to Direak-Ruj. He put the ring on her hand as everyone was happy clapping for the couple. Aim-orn looks at Direak-Ruj miserable while he has a smirk on his face.

“Mr. Direak-Ruj why don’t you give Aim-orn a kiss?” a reporter said.

Direak-Ruj look at Aim-orn who was ready to punch him if he going to kiss her. Kratin and Soodkhet look at each other thinking there going to be trouble. Direak-Ruj leaned in to kiss Aim-orn on the check as reporters took pictures of them. After the kiss Aim-orn give an angry look at Direak-Ruj as she wipe the kiss on her check away.

---

Parot was in his office finishing up some papers works when the phone rings. “Hello,” Parot answer. “What? Where is he? Okay. I’ll be there. Watch him until I get there.” Parot put the phone down and rush out.

Parot got to the hospital and rush to the ER room.

“Hemun,” Parot look at his brother down the hall.

Hemun look up at his brother down the hall as Parot rush to him.

“What happened? Why is your face like that? Did you get into another fight?” Parot asked.

Hemun didn’t say anything as he look away from Parot and walk off.

“Hemun,” Parot said looking at his brother walk away from him. He follows his brother out to the car and drove home.

On the ride home Parot try to talk to his brother but Hemun didn’t listen to Parot. Once they got home Hemun got out of the car and walk inside. Parot follow his brother inside.

“Why are you not talking to me?” Parot said as they were in the hallway.

Hemun turn to look at his brother behind him and said, “This is none of your business. So stay out of my way.”

“It is my business if you are involved in any kinds of troubles. I’m your brother.” Parot try to get through to his brother.

Hemun laugh, “You’re worried because you’re my brother. I can tell you (point his finger at Parot) your not my brother.” Hemun turn and went to his room leaving Parot looking at him.

---

At the airport a plane have land and people were getting off.

“Miss,” one of the fly attendances light taps the young lady on the shoulder.

Ciscala open her eye to look at the fly attendant. “Sorry to awake you up but we land.’

Ciscala thank the fly attendant then got up and took her luggage from the top and left. Once outside the airport Ciscala took a deep breath and let the air out as she look at Bangkok. She got into a text and relaxes as the driver took her to a hotel. Ciscala took a photo out from her purse and smile looking at it. “I can’t wait to see you Direak-Ruj.”

---

At night, Techit was in his room looking at the photo he picks up a few days earlier at the graveyard. He wonders whose the person that drops the photo was. Is the person related to Deunmesa?

--- Flask back ---

As the sun was setting Techit turn to Deunmesa and said, “After meeting you my life have become much more fun then before. Do you know that?”

Deunmesa was really happy to hear that from Techit. They look at each other with happiness.

“…but Deunmesa. Let’s end it here,” Techit suddenly chance his happy face to a more serious face.”

Deunmesa didn’t understand what was Techit was saying.

“It was only a one-side love from you. I never really love you. We have no future together. Our end...no need to said it, we all ready know how it going to go.” Techit look at Deunmesa.

Deunmesa smiley face suddenly disappears hearing what Techit said. “Why?” She asked.

“You really don’t know why?’ Techit said as he shook his head.

“We haven’t got there yet, so how do we know the end will be like.”

“It’s like how the sun rises and then sets… (turn to look at the sunset)…the sky will rain the cloud will clear up…like so many others, we already know the results. Our future is the same.”

Deunmesa tearing up shaking her head, “We’re not the same.”

Techit look at Deunmesa upsetting about this. “I don’t have anything to waste. So I can find the woman that matches me the most.”

“So all this time you been with me, you feel like that?” Deunmesa try to hold her emotion back.

“It was you who asked me first to go on a date with you....I also think that saying it all clearly would be better.” There was a moment of silence between them as they look at each other. “This is all I have to say. I’m leaving first.”

Techit walk away from Deunmesa who was still numb from what just happened. Techit knew this was going to hurt them both. Deunmesa knew she can’t lose this moment not now. She wipes her tear then ran to caught up to Techit.

Deunmesa caught up to Techit as she stops him in froth of her and asked, “Is it because you have no confidence in us? Or is it because you don’t like me?...Said it clearly.”

Techit look into Deunmesa eyes and said, “I already use my actions to say it all. I’m not choosing you. This is my answer.” Techit look at Deunmesa then step side and walk away from her.

Deunmesa stood where she was and couldn’t believe it. It’s going to end like this. She couldn’t hold her tears back any longer as she cries in pain.

--- End flask back ---

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hooked,i want more!!!!
Love acting between Aim-Orn, Kratin and Soodkhet...
And of course Aim-Orn and Direak-Ruj...:)

Isn't the one who drop the photo Aim-Orn???
Who is Om in here???

The story was more intressting now....
Ciscala is comming to Direak-Ruj...
I hate how Techit do to Deunmessa but the story must go like that...I guess.

Thank and update soon.... :popcorn:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a FF poster I did of the cast enjoy... :coverlaf: It took be like forever..lolz Sorry it it a bit off.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Cheer do suit with soeyons face...
I didn't reconised it's was her....
Pretty..Or should i say cutie poster...
Thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Comment reply back:

Thanks SmileBo.

To answer your question yes it was Aim-orn who drop the photo. Om is going to show up in Chapter 4 so you going to know some info on him soon.

Thanks for the lovey comment you left for the poster

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 4 and happy reading. Here are two more cast.

Danny Young & Ciscala Narokmon: They became friend since Ciscala were staying in the state for a few years. Danny know Ciscala well and try to be there for her. He like her but he know she like him as a friend since Ciscala already have the one she love back at her hometown. Ciscala came to the state to treat her illness now she finally going back to her hometown to her lover that she left behind.

===

Chapter 4

--- Tokyo, Japanese ---

“Kana,” Endo said as she went into her sister room. “Huh? Is she not home yet?” Endo look around her sister room.

While downstairs Kana just walk in from school. She put her suitcase down and went to the kitchen.

“Mom,” Kana said as she walks up to her mom.

“Kana you’re home. How is your day?” her mom asked while cooking.

“It was a good day. (look around) Where is Endo?”

“Endo? She should be here somewhere. She just came home a few moments ago.”

“I’ll go check if she in her room then.” Kana walk out of the kitchen and went to her sister room but Endo wasn’t there. So Kana went to her room to change her clothes.

“Endo?” Kana look at her sister as she stood by the doorway.

“Oh, Kana,” Endo look up at her sister by the bed.

“What are you doing in my room? You need something?” Kana asked as she closes the door behind her.

Endo walk toward her sister. “Yes. I need your help.”

“What is it this time?”

“Can you help me write an essay for my history class?” Endo plead her sister.

“Endo, you know I can’t do your homework for you.”

“But I’m not good at writing essay. Can’t you just help me just this one time? Pleaseeee.”

Kana look at her sister giving her the sad puppy look. “Okay, okay I will help you. This is the last time.”

Endo jump for joy as she hugs her sister, “Thanks sis.” Endo ran out of the room happily.

After Endo left, Kana went to get change. After Kana got change she was about to leave when a letter on her desk caught her eyes. She went to pick up the letter.

“Bangkok, Thailand?” Kana said looking at the envelop.

---

--- Ratsameenarn Company ---

“I need you and Aim-orn to go to Chiang Mai to do some business this weekend.” Lee (Direak-Ruj father) said.

“What? Why do Aim-orn have to come? I can go by myself.” Direak-Ruj said.

“Aim-orn is not there for business. Aim-orn is going with you to see grandma. Grandma keeping calling she want to meet her soon to be daughter in-law.”

“Okay. I will give a call to Aim-orn if she is free this weekend.”

After talking to his dad, Direak-Ruj went to his office and call Aim-orn.

--- Ratchaneekorn Company ---

Aim-orn was in her office working when the phone rings. “Hello,” Aim-orn answer.

“It’s me Direak-Ruj,” Direak-Ruj said at the other end of the line.

“What do you want?”

“Are you free this weekend?”

“Why? Is it because this weekend you know you are going to be lonely this weekend and need some company.”

“No. I’m not calling to ask you for some company this weekend. (grin) But that would be a great ideal too just the two of us along this weekend.” Direak-Ruj chuckled.

Aim-orn was mad. “I’m not talking to you.” She hung up.

“Hey, hello? Hello?” Direak-Ruj said smiling. “It was you who stared first. Why get mad?” He said as he calls back to Aim-orn.

Aim-orn look at the caller ID and it was Direak-Ruj, “Uh, I’m not answering you,” She left it ring on as she went back to work.

“Why isn’t she answering?” Direak-Ruj redials the number again. “Two can play this game.”

While Aim-orn was working her secretary came into the room, “Miss. Ratchaneekorn there a call for you on line two.”

“Who is it?” Aim-orn asked.

“He won’t tell me his name but he said it’s every important if you don’t answer his call he might hurt himself.”

Aim-orn was a bit scare, “Thanks Voy. Transfer the call into my office.”

“Okay,” her secretary went out and transfers the call to Aim-orn office.

“Hello,” Aim-orn answer but there was silence at the other end of the line. “Hello…who’s calling? If anyone there don’t do something bad…”

“…It’s me again,” Direak-Ruj said.

“You…(mad) What is it with you? Why are you calling me?” Aim-orn said.

“Don’t hang up like last time. I haven’t finished telling you about this weekend.”

“If it’s about spending the weekend with you forget it. I’m not going.”

“No. Why would I ask you to spend the weekend with me? I have lots of girls I could spend time with them.”

“Then, what is it?” Aim-orn asked getting irritated.

“My dad asks if you are free this weekend I have to take you to Chiang Mai to see my grandma. She really wants to see her daughter in-law. So are you free this weekend?”

“I’ll think about it.” Aim-orn hung up.

“Hello? Hello…”Direak-Ruj just shook his head chuckle as he put the phone down.

After talking to Direak-Ruj, Aim-orn made a call. “Hello, change of plan. Okay. I’ll call you again. Bye.”

---

Ciscala was in her hotel room talking on the phone.

“I’m having a great time here,” Ciscala said.

“I’m glad you are having fun. Have you met him yet?” Danny asked at the other end of the line.

Ciscala pause for a few moments. “…”

“Ciscala? Ciscala, are you still there?” Danny became worried.

“…I’m still here. I was thinking of something. What is it that you were saying?”

“I was saying have you met your boyfriend yet,” Danny said.

“No not yet but I’m going too. I just hope he can understand my reason for leaving him,” Ciscala said unease.

“If he doesn’t understand you just give me a call and I fly right over there and punch the hell out him until he understand why you left.” Danny said amusingly.

Ciscala laugh, “You come down here just to do that for me.”

“Yes,” Danny chuckle.

“Aw thanks. I’ll give you a call when I meet him.”

“Okay.”

“Bye,” Ciscala end the call.

Danny put the phone down and thinks. “Should I fly over there to check on her?”

---

Kratin look at her watch sitting at the bench, “Where is he?” She looks to her right then to her left to find Dr. Akarasenee. She then spotted Dr. Akarasenee a few yards from her. She ran to the kids.

“If you want those nurses to leave Dr. Akarasenee alone then this is your chance,” Kratin look at the kids.

Parot saw Kratin with the kids a few yards from him as he walks toward them. Before he could take other steps his face suddenly changes to horror. He ran to where the kids are and jump into the pond.

“H..e..l..pp...I can’t swim,” Kratin shouted trying to stay above the water. “Help!”

The kids were scare and shouting for help. The kids saw Parot running to them and jump into the pond. The nurses came to see what all the noisy is about.

Parot got Kratin around his arm and swim back to the shore. Parot laid Kratin on the ground and check her pulse. He moves some of her hairs away from her face and did CPR. The nurses saw that Parot lips were touching Kratin lips and they were jealous.

“Is sister going to be okay,” one of the kid asked scaring.

“She won’t die right DR. Akarasenee?” another kid asked.

“She won’t die.” Parot said still doing CPR on Kratin. “Come on…”

Kratin came around and cough water out. The kids were so happy and Parot was relief. Parot help Kratin into a sitting posting.

“Are you okay?” Parot asked.

Kratin nodded as she coughs.

“Sister, we were so worried. We didn’t intent to push you into the water,” the kids said sorrow.

“Its okay kids,” Kratin said as she embraces some of the kids.

“Can you walk?” Parot look at Kratin.

Kratin try to get up but she couldn’t. So Parot lift Kratin into his arm and carry her to his office. The nurses were angry as they watch Dr. Akarasenee carry Kratin away. The kids in the back of the nurses were high-five each other smiling happily.

Kratin sneak a peek at Parot as he was carrying her. She suddenly remembers her uncle telling her something.

--- Conversation ---

“He’s my brother?” Kratin look at the photo her uncle give to her.

“I think so.”

“My twin brother? How come I never knew I have a twin brother before?” Kratin look at her uncle.

“After your parents die we all thought it was for the best not telling you but now we have this photo of your brother. When you and your brother were three your parents got into a car crashed. Your brother was in the car with your parents but the police said they didn’t see any other body beside your parents in the car. We look everywhere and pose photos of your brother up as each day go by weeks go by months go by we end up nothing at the end of the day. That was 20 years ago until a few months ago I receive this photo from my undercover agent.” Her uncle said.

--- End of Conversation ---

“Is he my brother?” Kratin though as she look back up at Parot again.

Parot look down at Kratin who was starting at him dizzily. “Do I have something on my face?”

Kratin quickly look away blushing. “No,” she said softly looking down.

They got to Parot office and Parot put Kratin on the hospital bed and went to give her some towels to dry herself and him some towels.

“Let me check your ankle,” Parot said as he bends down in froth of Kratin to check her ankle.

Kratin smile watching as Parot checks her ankle.

---

--- Tokyo, Japanese night ---

“What? You’re going back.” Endo said.

Kana look at her sister unsure, “I’m not sure.”

“You can’t go back to where all the bad memories are. You suffer enough already,” her mom looks at her.

“I agree with mom. Don’t you remember when you came back? You didn’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone for 3 weeks. You stay in your room everyday.”

“I’m not going there to where the bad memories are.”

“Then why are you going back?” Endo asked.

“I’m going back to be a teacher. They sent me a letter today saying they hired me to be a teacher at a school.”

“A teacher…”both her mom and sister said.

“Yes.” Kana said.

---

--- Bangkok, Thailand night ---

Soodkhet walk into the house as a servant came to greet him.

“Welcome home master,” the servant said.

“How is everything here?” Soodkhet asked.

“Everything is pretty good but except Nong'Fai had been crying for you since you left to your parent’s house.”

“Where is she now?”

“She is in her room sleeping,” the servant said.

“Thanks.” Soodkhet walk to his daughter room and check on her.

Soodkhet turn the light on and went over to the bed. He sat beside the bed looking at his daughter sleeping soundly.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say that when i have read your ch, i want more.... :thumbup:
I was excited with every chap..
Danny is a cool guy,would go and punch on Direak-Ruj if he doesn't understand....:)

Can't wait to know what will happen in the next chap...
I hope you'll finish this FF,i pray for it.... :worthy:

Ps.Do you mean that Daummesa is Aim-Orn's sis???

Thanks....