sarNie Hatchling
Ineresting! please update again!
I want to know what she going to
do at her "Future Husband" grandparents
house! heheheh! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:coverlaf:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry that I didn't get to post chapter 5 for yesterday. I thought I would be able to get it finish yesterday but I did not. I hope I can post it next week on Sunday.

====

Comment reply back:

To SmileBo: Thanks. :) about Daummesa is Aim-Orn's sister you just have to wait and see... :coverlaf:

Thanks PhoneO_5.

To maichi: we just have to wait and see what Aim-orn will do at her "Future Husband" grandparents house. :coverlaf:

Here an hind Aim-orn at Direak-Ruj grandma house....
Aim-orn see something she shouldn't have see while she at Direak-Ruj grandma house.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 5. Sorry for the late post. I thought I would post it yesterday but I wasn't finish it yet....Away enjoy..hehe

====

Chapter 5

Techit walk into his dad study room. “You want to see me.”

“Yes. I want to talk to you about business. Have a seat. I know you been going through some tough time but I need you to come back to work. There going to be a new project coming up and I want you to be on that project.”

“What the new project is about?”

“The project is going to be a new hospital over sea. You have to go to New York to do the project.”

“New York?”

“Yes. Will you take this project?” Techit father ask him.

“I need to think about it.”

“Okay. Give me your answer by the end of next week.”

Techit nod than excuse himself.

---

--- Chiang Mai; Countryside ---

Direak-Ruj park the car at the entrance of the house and a few servants and his grandma came out to greet them.

“Grandma,” Direak-Ruj went to hug her.

“You’re here.” Grandma Ja was happy to see her grandson as she give him a big hug.

Aim-orn stood in the back as she watches Direak-Ruj and his grandma talk.

“Where is my soon to be daughter in-law?”

“She right here.” Direak-Ruj hold grandma Ja arm as they walk toward Aim-orn.

“Grandma, this is Aim-orn Ratchaneekorn the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ratchaneekorn.”

Aim-orn kindly smile as she greets grandma Ja. “Sawadee ka.”

Grandma Ja didn’t know what to said so she just give Aim-orn a faintly smile.

Direak-Ruj look at his grandma and notices she didn’t look happy. “Is something wrong grandma?”

Grandma Ja shook her head, “No…(whisper)…I would like a word with you only Direak-Ruj.”

Grandma Ja turn to Aim-orn, “Why don’t you go inside and rest. I need to talk to Direak-Ruj for a moment.”

“Sure,” Aim-orn nod as she went inside the house.

After Aim-orn was gone grandma Ja turn to Direak-Ruj, “Where Ciscala? I thought you two were going to get marry?”

There was a moment of silence before Direak-Ruj asked, “…There nothing to talk about Ciscala.” Direak-Ruj avoids the question. “If this is what you want to talk about lets just drop the subject. I don’t want to talk about the past. We should go inside. Aim-orn must be thinking we are up to something if we stay out here to long.”

Direak-Ruj left as his grandma stared at him going inside the house. She wonders what happened between him and Ciscala.

In the living room, Aim-orn looks around the place and saw some photos by the fireplace. She walks up to look at them.

“Huh? She must be Direak-Ruj girlfriend,” Aim-orn stared at the photo of Direak-Ruj hugging Ciscala happy in love. She didn’t notice Direak-Ruj came into the room.

“Would you like me to show you to your room?” Direak-Ruj said standing by the couch.

Aim-orn quickly turn to look at Direak-Ruj, “…You start me…”

“I’m sorry if I start you.”

Grandma Ja came into the room and see Direak-Ruj and Aim-orn looking at each other.

‘You two much be tired from the trip. (they both look away) Direak-Ruj, why don’t you show Aim-orn to the guest room. Lunch will be ready in a few hours.”

Direak-Ruj nod at grandma Ja and took Aim-orn suitcase as they walk out of the living room.

---

--- Art gallery ---

“This just came in today,” the sale lady said showing a painting to Hemun.

Hemun look at the painting and didn’t like it. “Do you have something different? This isn’t what I have in mind.”

“Will…there is this one painting. I don’t know if I should show you…but…”

“Show it to me. I will be the judge of it.”

“Okay. Come this way,” the sale lady said as Hemun follower her into a different room.

“Here is the painting.”

The sale lady steps to the side of the painting hang on the wall. Hemun froze in his spot as he looks at the painting in froth of him.

--- Flask back ---

“Happy Birthday!,” Sisira shouted happily as she lift the mask away from Hemun face.

Hemun look in froth of him and saw a painting.

“I hope you like it,” Sisira said smiling happily.

“You did this…,” Hemun smile as he turn to look at Sisira.

“Uh-huh,” Sisira nodded. “So…what do you think?”

“Hum…it needs some work on it. It’s not to my stander yet,” Hemun tease Sisira.

Sisira was disappointed and hit Hemun on the shoulder and walk away.

“Hey what was that for…” Hemun rub his shoulder and ran after Sisira.

“You know what that was for.”

Hemun caught to Sisira and block the door way with his arm before Sisira could go inside.

“Let me pass.”

Hemun didn’t move his arm. “Why are you mad at me?”

Sisira turn her head the other way. “You hate my painting.”

“When did I say I hate your painting?”

“Just now. I spend so much time on it and that all you have to say to me. It did not meet your stander.”

Hemun turn Sisira around to him so he can see her pouted face. “Tsk, tsk…you really can’t handler a joke.” Hemun creep a smile on his face. “The painting is lovely.”

Sisira lift her eyes to meet Hemun face and saw the smile on his face. “You…really like it.”

“Uh huh,” Hemun nodded as he hug Sisira. “It’s the best present.”

Sisira was happy as she hugging Hemun.

--- End of Flask back ---

“Mr. Akarasenee, Mr. Akarasenee…are you alright?” The sale lady said waving her hand in froth of Hemun face.

Hemun blink as he looks at the sale lady. “Who is the artist to this painting?”

“The artist is Kim Voltemas.”

“Kim Voltemas?”

“Yes.”

Hemun thought are they the same person.

“I’ll take this painting.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

The sale lady took the painting down and went to wrap it up for Hemun.

---

Kratin was visiting the kids at the hospital but she really was there to see Doctor Parot Akarasenee she wanted to talk to him about something. The kids notice Kratin acting differently around them.

“Who are you looking for?” One of the kid said looking at Kratin.

Kratin stop looking toward the door and turn to look at the kids. “I…no one. I wasn’t looking for anyone.”

“Hum it seem like you were,” another kid answer.

Kratin laugh it off. “No I wasn’t. Let’s go outside to play.”

The kids were happy as they took Kratin hand and they went outside to play.

---

--- Akarasenee House ---

Parot fell asleep in the backyard enjoying his day off from work.

--- Dream ---

It was raining hard and dark as Parot enter the house.

“Mom, mom where are you?” Parot looked around the house.

Parot went to turn the light on but the light didn’t turn on. He made his way to the stairs when he saw his mom lying at the bottom of the staircase. He rushes over to his mom.

“Mom, mom,” Parot pick his mom into his arm and saw blood.

Parot was panic as he shook his mom to wake up.

“Mom!”

“Mom!!” Parot woke sweating and breathing hard.

Parot look at his watch and it was 2’ o’clock in the afternoon. He pour a cup of water to drink then set the cup aside and think of the dream he have.

“Mom, I will find who kill you.” Parot said thinking when a servant came up to him with the phone.

“There’s a call for you,” the servant said.

“Thanks Nit.”

The servant hand the phone to Parot then left.

“Hello.” Parot answered.

“It’s me. I need to talk to you now,” the other end of the call said.

“Where are you?” Prato asked.

“Just meet me at the Tazza café shop near the mall,” with that the line went dead.

Parot put the phone down and went inside to get change then grab his key and left the house.

A few moments later Parot arrive at Tazza café shop and walk inside. He looks around the room and saw the person sitting by the window. He walks up to the person.

“What do you want from me?” Parot stood beside the table as he looks at the person.

The person turns their face to look at Parot and smile.

---

Direak-Ruj came downstairs and sees his grandma looking outside. He walks up to her.

“Grandma, is something out there?”

“I’m just looking at Aim-orn.” Grandma Ja said.

Direak-Ruj stood beside his grandma and look out the window at Aim-orn in the garden.

“I hope you know what you getting yourself into. Don’t mistake Aim-orn for Ciscala.”

Direak-Ruj watches his grandma walk away from him. He then turns to look at Aim-orn.

In the garden Aim-orn was enjoying the view when her cell phone ring.

“Hello. I’ll be there tomorrow if nothing changes. I will explain everything. Okay. Bye.” Aim-orn put her phone away as she turns around and was fright by Direak-Ruj standing in the back of her.

“Don’t stand behind people back.” Aim-orn put her hand to her chest as she was breathing hard.

“I’m sorry if I scare you…(walk up to Aim-orn)…I just came to talk to you about tomorrow.” Direak-Ruj said.

“Oh.”

“Tomorrow I’m going to be busy the hold day so you have to stay with grandma. Sorry about this.”

“You don’t have to be sorry. Grandma and I will think of something to do while you’re gone.”

Direak-Ruj stared at Aim-orn, “…Uh…After tomorrow I will take to you to have fun before we leave.”

“Okay.”

Later at night Aim-orn walks down the hall to her room when she sees a dim light in one of the room. The door to the room was open. She looks around then slowly walks to the room.

“Hello,” She peeks into the room. “Anyone in there?”

Aim-orn slowly opens the door and went inside the room. The room was dimness; the only light in the room was the lantern on the desk. Aim-orn slowly went to the desk to pick up the lantern and look around the room for the light switch.

Direak-Ruj was in his room trying to sleep but couldn’t so he got up to go get a glass of milk. He walk pass Aim-orn room and pause to look at the door. He wonders if Aim-orn is sleeping well then he walks to the stairs. Before he could step down on the step he hears a crash. He looks across the hall and see his brother room door was open.

In the room, Aim-orn covers her mouth as her eye wide in shock.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Thank you for the update....
Look like grandma doesn't happy about Aim-orn and then she have to be with her all day long...Scary!!! :nailbiter:
Kratin is waiting for Parot but he was enjoying the sleep. :facepalm:
Hemun and Sisira is cutie.

Want to know what was Aim-orn seeing.
Excited to the next chap.... :rolleyes:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh you left me hanging AGAIN!! Grgggg...
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: heheheheheheehehehe...
But thanks for the update it was wonderful! Cant
wait for the rest! :worthy: :worthy: :thumbsup:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
darn. i wonder why Aim-Orn is shocked. Can't wait for more :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry that it took me a while to update this chapter up. I was having a hard time think....Enjoy. :lol:

This song will reflect Direak-Ruj and Aim-orn storyline...just ya know that

(This is the garden house which will be in the story when you read to it. It will be different a bit because there will be many flowers and plants along the side and the grass.

==============

Chapter 6

Direak-Ruj walks into his brother room and turns the light on as he looks around. He didn’t see anything so he turn around and went to turn the light off then walk out the room as he close the door. Aim-orn came out from behind the desk and went to her room.

In Aim-orn room she took out the photo from Techit room and look at it.

“Deunmesa?” Aim-orn looks at the photo of Techit hugging Deunmesa like they were in love.

--- Flask back ---

“Deunmesa!” Aim-orn rush to her. “What happened? Why are you crying?”

Deunmesa hug Aim-orn as she cry, “I’m so sorry. It was all my faulted.”

“I don’t understand? Where is my sister?”

Deunmesa pull away from the hug and look at her friend. “Sh…she in the ER.”

“Deunmesa, tell me what happened?” Aim-orn was confused what was going on and what happened.

“Your sister got hit by a car,” Deunmesa said. She knew she could bring herself to tell her best friend what really happened. “I’m so sorry.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong. Don’t be sorry,” Aim-orn comforts her friend.

--- End Flask Back ---

“No wonder you keep saying sorry. It was you who cause my sister death.” Aim-orn was angry at herself not seeing her friend back stab her and her sister. Aim-orn rips up the photo in her hand.

---

Next day at Tokyo airport, Kana was saying her good bye to her family before she leave for Bangkok, Thailand.

“Take care,” her mom said.

“I will.” Kana hug her mom.

“Remember you can always call us if you are in any troubles. You know we’ll be here for you,” Endo said to her sister.

Kana nodded as she looks at her mom and sister before leaving.

---

Parot was in his office looking at some documents but his mind was some whereas. He put his glasses on the desk and leans back in his chair thinking.

--- Conversation ---

“I need money,” Jay said.

“You call me out here for money. What happened to the money I give you a few weeks ago?” Parot look at his cousin.

“It’s all gone.”

“How did you spend five thousand dollars in a few short weeks?” Parot couldn’t believe his cousin spend all the money already.

“I don’t know but you got to help me. If I don’t pay back the money I own I’m going to be dead.”

“How much money do you own?” Parot narrow his eyes at Jay.

“Fifty millions.” Jay said.

“What? Fifty millions...”

“Please just this once. I would never ask you for help again,” Jay plead his cousin.

Parot look at his cousin, “Fine. I will help you. This is going to be the last time.”

“Thank you, thank you so much. I own you one.” Jay was relief.

--- End of Conversation ---

“What is he really up too?” Parot thought.

---

Aim-orn was in the family room when grandma Ja walk in.

“Oh, you’re here. I thought you left with Direak-Ruj this morning.”

“Direak-Ruj said I didn’t have to go with him.”

“I see. Will since you’re here lets get to know each other,” Grandma Ja said.

Aim-orn went to sit with grandma Ja, “Will, what do you want to know?”

“Anything…”

“Will, I like to compete with others. I’m always at the top of my class when I’m still in school. I play piano…”

“You play piano?” Grandma Ja asked.

“Yes but that was a longtime ago when I was still in collage. Since then I haven’t play for a long time now.”

“Oh…” Grandma Ja suddenly became sad.

“What wrong?” Aim-orn asked worried.

“When I hear you said you can play the piano I was so happy and I want to ask you to play for me.”

Aim-orn looked at grandma Ja and see how disappointment she is. “If it makes you feel happy I can try to play the piano for you. I might miss some key but…”

“You will,” Grandma Ja became happy.

“Ah-huh,” Aim-orn smile.

Aim-orn follower grandma Ja to the backyard pass the lovely garden she saw yesterday and walk a few more yard until grandma Ja stop.

“Something wrong,” Aim-orn stops behind grandma Ja. Aim-orn step to the side of grandma Ja and look ahead and saw a beautiful garden house.

“Who live here?” Aim-orn asked.

“No one.” Grandma Ja turn to look at Aim-orn beside her. “Come.”

Aim-orn stop looking her surrounding and went to caught up to grandma Ja. Inside the house were even more beautiful, she saw her favor flowers (Dok Champa) planted in pots everywhere inside. Grandma Ja walk over to the piano in the middle of the room.

“Wow this garden house is so beautiful.” Aim-orn stood by the door way.

“Come inside and sit.”

Aim-orn went to sit in froth of the piano and light touch a key. “What music do you want me to play for you?”

“You can play anything you like.” Grandma Ja smile.

Aim-orn look at the piano for a moment then stared to play “Over the Rainbow.” As soon as grandma Ja hear the music she was a bit surprise, Aim-orn play this song.

[The piano version] --- Over the Rainbow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StjFCAZw7Bo

---

--- Art Gallery ---

“What?” Sisira look at her worker.

“I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay. Tell me who did you sold the painting too?”

“I think I sold it to Mr. Aka…Akarasenee.”

“Mr. Akarasenee?” Sisira stumble as she put her hand on the desk to hold herself before she’s going to faith.

“Are you all right?” The worker asked.

Sisira took a deep breath and let it out, “I’m fine. You can leave now.”

“Okay,” the worker looks at her boss worriedly before walking out the office.

Sisira sat down and think could it be Hemun. Did he know he bought her artwork? Sisira open the drawer and took out a piece of paper and look at it.

--- Flack Back ---

“How could you do this to me?” Hemun was angry.

“I was just trying to helping you win. You were so happy talking if you win you could…,” Sisira said.

Hemun interrupt Sisira before she could finish her sentence, “I don’t need your help. You just want me to look bad in froth of everyone.”

“No! You got it all wrong. Seeing you work really hard for the competition…I didn’t want to see you lose and or feel defeat.”

“So you thought by changing my painting will make me feel happy about me winning?”

Sisira kind of nodded. Hemun couldn’t believe it.

“I don’t need your charity. Take your money back!” Hemun threw the money in froth of Sisira face and walk away from her.

--- End Flask Back ---

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks....
She play piano,cool!
So Duenmesa wasn't Aim-orn sis after all.
Can't wait to see Sisira met Hemun...
I can image how beautiful the garden house is....
Can't wait for more of Direak-Ruj and Aim-orn, and of course her sis-in-law.
Nice update....Waiting for more and i REALLY love the song and lurics was gr8.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally reading ch. 6!! OMG have not read any ff in the longest time. I also know how to say Direk-ruj now...lol. After all this time I never knew how to say it because I never watched Malai Sarm Chai until I am helping sub it now. hehe.

But wow, Aim-orn and Deurnmesa aren't sisters, but friends. So much we still have to discover. Love your mysterious story lines. Always have me guessing what's gonna happen next & trying to figure everything out...haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone. Sorry that it took me so long to get chapter 7 up. Chapter 7 might seen a bit rush but hope ya still enjoy.

==============================================

Here other cast member in the story

Mint Narokmon: She a well know actress in Thailand and around the Asian. She is in love with Soodkhet Ratchaneekorn.

Chapter 7

--- Chiang Mai, Airport ---

Kana look out the windowed as the plane land. She wonders if she made the right decision. After she got off the plane she went to get her bags and went to get a cab.

---

Soodkhet walk into the living room and see his daughter laughing and playing.

“Soodkhet,” Mint stood up from where she was as she looks at him.

Fai turn to look at her father, “Daddy,” she ran up to her father.

Soodkhet smile as he pick Fai up in his arm and walk toward mint. “It looks like you two were having fun here.”

“Yes we were daddy,” Fai was happy.

Soodkhet put Fai down and look at Mint, “When did you get here?”

“A while ago. I thought I drop by to see Fai,” Mint kindly smile.

“You should have called me so I know. I would have come back here sooner.”

“I didn’t want to trouble you while you were at work.”

Fai tugs on Soodkhet, “Daddy.”

Soodkhet look down at his daughter, “Yes.”

“Can sister Mint stay for dinner?” Fai said.

“Will…” Soodkhet being too say.

“Please daddy. It’s been a while now since sister mint came to see us.” Fai put on her sweet face look for her father so he can’t say no.

Soodkhet look at Mint then to Fai then nodded. Fai was happy as she went to hug Mint. Mint hug Fai as she glance at Soodkhet.

---

Ciscala sat at the park enjoying the view. She went to see Direak-Ruj but worker told her he went on a business trip and won’t be back until Monday.

---

Aim-orn was in her bed room talking on her phone. “Sorry, I didn’t come meet you. Yesterday I said I would come but something came up. Yes, I know. I will talk to you again.” Aim-orn put her phone down after talking and thinks what grandma Ja said to her when they were at the garden house.

After a while Aim-orn came downstairs and meets Direak-Ruj as he was walking down the hall toward her. They both stop and stared at each other for a few moments.

“Uh…how was your day?” Aim-orn finally speaks first.

“It was a tough day.” Direak-Ruj said as he took a few steps toward Aim-orn. “I hope staying with grandma all day didn’t boring you?”

“It wasn’t boring at all staying with grandma Ja today. I have a pretty good time today.” Aim-orn answered.

“That good too hear. I though you might be boring staying with grandma Ja.”

Just then grandma Ja walk in and see the two of them. “Oh…you’re home Direak-Ruj.”

Direak-Ruj turns to look at his grandma. “Yes. Will, I better go get change.”

“Dinner will be ready soon.” Grandma Ja said.

“Okay,” Direak-Ruj nodded then walks up to the stairs. Aim-orn watches Direak-Ruj walk pass her. After a few moments later Direak-Ruj came down stairs after change clothes and talking a shower.

During dinner it was pretty much silence. Aim-orn and Direak-Ruj didn’t talk much but Aim-orn glance at Direak-Ruj a few times. Grandma Ja notice Aim-orn looking at Direak-Ruj. She wonders if Aim-orn remembers what they talk about early that day.

The next day Direak-Ruj took Aim-orn to go have fun before they leave the next day. They both ask grandma Ja to come along but she told them she have stuff to do and told them to go on with out her and have fun. Direak-Ruj shows Aim-orn around Chiang Mai before they stop at the beach.

“I didn’t know your family has a beach house here in Chiang Mai.” Aim-orn said looking at the house then back to Direak-Ruj.

“This is a private beach house which belongs to my grandma.” Direak-Ruj said taking their bags from the car as they went inside.

Inside the house Direak-Ruj put their bags in their room. Aim-orn notices that Direak-Ruj put her bags in the same room as his.

“Why are you putting my bags in here with yours? Isn’t there another room?” Aim-orn asked.

“No. This is the only bedroom there is in this house.” Direak-Ruj gives Aim-orn a crocked smile.

“There only one bed…(look at the bed then to Direak-Ruj)…I’m not going to sleep with you on the same bed.” Aim-orn saw the smile on Direak-Ruj face as he came close to her. “Why do you have that smile on your face? You better not think any nasty thing in your head about me and that bed.” Aim-orn became alarm.

“What if I am? What are you going to do about it?” Direak-Ruj chuckle as he watches Aim-orn became nervous backing away from him.

“I…I…” Before Aim-orn could say another word Direak-Ruj grab Aim-orn arm and pull her to him. It was all too suddenly Aim-orn was in Direak-Ruj embrace. A few seconds’ later Aim-orn pushes Direak-Ruj away from her. “What wrong with you?”

“S…sorry about that,” Direak-Ruj said then walk away from Aim-orn.

Aim-orn wonder what just happened why Direak-Ruj suddenly change just now.

---

Kratin walk to her car calling Aim-orn but Aim-orn didn’t pick up her phone. “Why isn’t she picking her phone up?”

Unknown to Kratin she didn’t see a car was coming at her.

“Watch out!” the person shouted as they ran over to Kratin and push her out of the way. The car speed right pass them as they hit the ground. The person in the car looks at the rearview mirror before they speed away.

Kratin slow open her eyes to see the person. “Uh…doctor Akar…asenee?”

They both stared at each other as Kratin was in Parot embrace. Finally Kratin look away.

“…Are you okay?” Parot asked getting up.

“I’m okay,” Kratin said taking Parot hand. “Thanks. I should have watch where I was going.”

Parot saw blood on Kratin right leg. “You’re bleeding.”

Kratin look down at her leg. They went to Parot car and Parot clean the wound.

“Thank you.” Kratin said as she watches Parot bandage her leg.

“No problem.” Parot finish bandages her leg then look at her. “Um…we haven’t official properly introduce each other.”

“You’re right. I’m Kratin Bomsan.” Kratin smile as she took her hand out to shake with Parot.

“I’m Parot Akarasenee.” Parot shook hand with Kratin as they smile at each other.

---

Sisira walk into her office and saw a yellow envelope on her desk. She went to pick it up and look at it. “Uh…” There was no writing on the envelope it was just plan. Sisira open the envelope and something fell out. She looks down on the floor and was shock. She looks at the ring on the floor. She slowly bends down to pick it up.

--- Flask back ---

“I didn’t…meant too…” Sisira was shaking clod from the rain.

“What did you do? Why are you covering in blood?” Kana look at her friend.

“I…I…” Sisira couldn’t say a word as she started at her friend.

“Sisira, tell me what happened?” Kana became worried.

“Hemun mom…sh…she…”

“What about Hemun mom? Did something happen to her?”

“I try but she…” Sisira was scare to tell her friend what happened.

“Why are you two in here?” The voice said behind them.

Both Sisira and Kana turn to look at the person.

--- End Flask back ---

Sisira shook her head looking at the note, “No…this can’t be…” the note in her hand fall to the floor.

---

At night, Aim-orn walks into the bedroom and sees Direak-Ruj sitting on the bed reading a book. Direak-Ruj saw Aim-orn but didn’t say a word as he continued to read his book. Aim-orn stared at Direak-Ruj and couldn’t believe what just happened Direak-Ruj ignores her.

“Where are you sleeping at?” Aim-orn said.

“Right here,” Direak-Ruj padded the bed as he grins.

“And where am I going to sleep?”

Direak-Ruj looks at Aim-orn and shrugs his shoulder. “You can sleep any where you like.”

Aim-orn didn’t like what she hear so she march right up to the bed and grab the blanket and pillow and went out of the room. Outside the room Aim-orn was freaky angry.

“Err…When we are husband and wife I’ll make you pay for this. Just you wait and see.” Aim-orn look at the door then walk off with the blanket.

The next morning Aim-orn was still sleeping. The light from the window was beaming on her face. She turns in her sleep when her hand hit something beside her. Direak-Ruj pushes her hand away still sleeping. Aim-orn became aware something doesn’t feel right. She quickly set up and looks at herself then the room. She wonder how did she end up in the bedroom then she turn to her right said and saw Direak-Ruj. Aim-orn screams as she pushes Direak-Ruj off the bed.

“How could you do this to me? You…you…” Aim-orn shouted throwing pillow at Direak-Ruj as he was getting up from got up from the floor.

“Stop shouting.” Direak-Ruj rubs his eyes.

“That all you can say after taking advantage of me!”

“Who is taking advantage of you?”

“You.”

Direak-Ruj laugh, “You must be craze. I did not taking advantage of you.”

“Then how did I end up in bed with you.”

“Well…”Direak-Ruj sat on the bed as he looks at Aim-orn. “You just have to guess what happened last night.” Direak-Ruj smile at Aim-orn.

Aim-orn was mad. She tries to hit Direak-Ruj but he caught her hand. “You better think again if you want to do that.” Direak-Ruj leans into Aim-orn.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks, you rally make my day with this update.
Wonder what grandma Ja had said to Aim-orn...
Love your cutie scene between Direak-Ruj, Aim-orn and Kratin and Parot. :grouphug:
Figure out what happened last night.. :coverlaf:

Take your time....

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks, you rally make my day with this update.
Wonder what grandma Ja had said to Aim-orn...
Love your cutie scene between Direak-Ruj, Aim-orn and Kratin and Parot. :grouphug:
Figure out what happened last night.. :coverlaf:

Take your time....