*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well here is all her messages she had it on the videos, you guys judge for yourself whether she is claiming to do the subbing herself or not.

First message

A person that watched my first AMV of this lakorn wanted english subs, and here it is!

I'm pretty sure that it's REALLY close to what the people are saying but I'll double check anyways, uploaded it really quickly...

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
Second message

I will do this quickly before I go on vacation, I will do as much as I can because there are no computers where I will be staying...

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
Third message

I'm probrably gonna try and upload one per day but.... I'll see how long it takes....

Enjoy!
And here is her last message, after we all left comment on her page, but she deleted all our comments and put this message up.

Enjoy!

Added: I do not know who are the original creators/subbers... I just downloaded them from a website and it didn't say who uploaded them so you can't blame me... I just uploaded them because somebody said that she wanted english subs... Is that SO wrong? Don't know who uploaded them and so not saying who put subs on it PLUS not saying that I was the one that put on the subs... If I knew how to put on subs, then I would cause I understand Thai, and for those being mean and saying mean things which are true but didn't have to be said meanyly, I DIDN'T DELETE YOUR MESSAGE! As you know that I'm borrowing a friend's account and I don't know if she told her account to anyone else sooooo... K?

P.S: IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WERE THE CREATORS, WRITE A MESSAGE TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOU GUY(S) OR GIRL(S)... IF SOMEONE DELETES THE REPLY ON VIDEOS, I CAN'T HELP IT SO I'LL SEE IF I CAN RECIEVE MESSAGES K? THANK YOU!!
I'm not trying to be means or pick on her or anything, if only she admit her wrong doing and just apologize instead act like she did nothing wrong we would have just let her do whatever she want, just as long as she atleast admit and give us credit. But too late now, apology won't be accepted. :lol:
But hey she might be one of the sarnies members here, so all is ok, just don't continue upload anymore or ELSE!!!!! :arrg: :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
If any of the member wants to know the password to the YouTube account and the website. Please PM me.

I'm going to try to finish Episode 1 and 2, and upload it to our account. Meanwhile, we try to get the channel looking good soon. Hahhah, right now. IT's dull as heck. I just wake up this morning. hahahha *SNORE*

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok... i started on the website.. now if anyone wants to add anything.. just go onto: Weebly.com
then at the top right corner, type in: StarsSubbingTeam
i assume that you guys have the password, if not just pm me..

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

----Member 6 of the StarsSubbingTeam----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh what is the URL? It's beautiful. You should put your name somewhere you give yourself credit of making it. ;)

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
which url do you mean? theres the one for the site i created our website.. nd theres the one for our actual website??

well heres the site we created our website:weebly.com

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The URL that lends us to the main Homepage of the website. Hhehe, you haven't published it yet, that why there isn't one yet. Remember to credit yourself somewhere too. I'm going to work on timing the episodes right now.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, is there a logo for the video yet? I needed a smaller one so it won't take too much spaces from the video. I'm planning to upload them today.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: OK I am done with my assignments 4.1, 4.2 and 4.9 :p :lol: :loool: Anyone needs help? If not I'm going to continue on with Ep. 5 ok. :p :tease:

But first let me take a little break and clear my head by watching few lakorn at youtube now. :p LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OK I am done with my assignments 4.1, 4.2 and 4.9 Anyone needs help? If not I'm going to continue on with Ep. 5 ok.

But first let me take a little break and clear my head by watching few lakorn at youtube now. LOL.

Hhaha, you're too fast!!!

Why is Kayla? She has start on the assignment. I only need hers left and then Episode 3 translation is finish.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Where is everyone? It's been super quiet here. I'm waiting for Stardust's logo to incorporate them into the video I just finished sub.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Linda. I hope you don't mind me edit a lot of stuff on the website.

Here is the URL everyone. I'll still be working on it.

www.starssubbingteam.weebly.com

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hahha. lol I've been tiring the whole day. I only can finish time 1.1 and 1.2. Hahha, my eyes were hurt just to do two, and I've been working on the website too. Add a lot of stuff here and there. Tomorrow I have to teach someone who asked who help us time, but she doesn't know how. Maya, I need you!!! lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Help me time Episode 2. Hehhee.

Well, here is our official URL for our website:

www.starssubbingteam.tk

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: I haven't got a chance to look into it yet. You really need my help? :lol:
:p OK I'll check it out tomorrow ok, and I'll let the girls do the translating for now. ;) Since ep. 7 is 90% done already so tomorrow we'll see what we can do ok. :p Too sleepy tonight. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, guys. I'm planning to buy a domain for us. Instead of starssubbingteam.weebly.com or starssubbingteam.tk (some wrong with it sometimes), I was thinking of buy the domain www.starssubbing.com for $25 a year. What do you guys think?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That sounds like a good ideas, but are you sure you will have enough times to work on the project. Remember you have school too. ;)
If you think you can then, yes go for it. Remember I could help only when you teach me. LOL :lol:

Hey I'll be back later ok.