starting to DISLIKE kwan U

skies

sarNie Adult
why does look always have to come in....i think i wrote in here before but whatever....anyways, i like her because she didn't come from a high class family or whatever so it's admirable to see that she's trying...and her acting does improve overtime...anyways...they are afterall people like us, so they do have flaws.....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Why do channel 7 stars hang out in groups? Does channel 3 stars do that too? Have their on cliques and stuff?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i first saw kwan's lakorns i thought I was like her acting.. but HEY she's improving hehe.. im also a fan of her.. and if many have not seen her new lakorn prra .. check out her acting.. she has improved .. so im really happy for her hehe..

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I am not a fan of her since the beginning. I think she looks a bit suspected. Sorry to her fans (and don't throw your flip flop on me na). People say that they like her eyes, but I thin her eyes hide something untrusting. I would prefer out-spoken Poo Praiya, or Pinky Sawika.

nuboo

sarNie Egg
umm I have known Kwon for almost 20 years now... and our mom are best friends!
i dont think ur understanding her tone of voices right when she says she likes looking at herself and whatever
she was joking!!!
thats all i have to say

MizViz

sarNie Adult
She's not the best of an Actor...but i just love all the lakorns she's done so far...except for one

Cool, haha :p

I replied before too, but for right now: My feelings for Kwan are shaky. I used to care less about her until P'Nang, and Dung Duang Haruthai. But then there were news of her fighting with Poo Mantana, so I got quite curious. I donno, for me I like her as an actress, but not sure about in person :/ She might not be like the media suspected, or may be. Haha, Vandii...Pinky? She stumbles too much on her words to BE a snob. She's to cherry and cheerful LMAO :lol: She has nothing to do with this, since this is about anti vs. fans. But I agree anyway 555+

Ana

sarNie Adult
I used to like Kwan but not anymore. If her lakorn is good and she plays with p'ek I like sure I'll watch it. As an actress she's good. I think she's really talented. But as a personn wellllllll....she got some serious issue going on in that small head of hers. Yea, I read stuff that she's a good daughter and sis and whatever...anywayz, I think she's as fake as Miley Cyrus :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Actually, I buy her lakorns when she plays with p'ek I like...but didn't bother watching it..LOL..like example..Kwan-Oil..it's been 2 or 3 years already?! still haven't been touch..lol..

mystreet

sarNie Egg
Regardless of whether she thinks "highly" of herself or not, she's got talent. She acts better than a lot of other actresses and she's so much younger than some of them. Anyways, I don't see the big deal in her thinking she's pretty and she likes to look at herself; we all do that. She just happens to have a camera in her face all the time. Wait...so is the reason this thread is here...is to talk about how Kwan likes to look at how pretty she is so now she's all of a sudden a bad person? That's what it seems like. And now we're taking advantage of this situation to attack on how she looks, the way she acts, her personality?

How interesting...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I used to like Kwan but not anymore. If her lakorn is good and she plays with p'ek I like sure I'll watch it. As an actress she's good. I think she's really talented. But as a personn wellllllll....she got some serious issue going on in that small head of hers. Yea, I read stuff that she's a good daughter and sis and whatever...anywayz, I think she's as fake as Miley Cyrus :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Actually, I buy her lakorns when she plays with p'ek I like...but didn't bother watching it..LOL..like example..Kwan-Oil..it's been 2 or 3 years already?! still haven't been touch..lol..
If you live near her or encounter with her all the time then you can say that. A lot of stuff written in the media are not always true. We don't know any of the actor and actress personally, and how could you believe the bad stuff you read.

skies

sarNie Adult
Regardless of whether she thinks "highly" of herself or not, she's got talent. She acts better than a lot of other actresses and she's so much younger than some of them. Anyways, I don't see the big deal in her thinking she's pretty and she likes to look at herself; we all do that. She just happens to have a camera in her face all the time. Wait...so is the reason this thread is here...is to talk about how Kwan likes to look at how pretty she is so now she's all of a sudden a bad person? That's what it seems like. And now we're taking advantage of this situation to attack on how she looks, the way she acts, her personality?

How interesting...
very interesting i'd say eh...

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so it does seem like people are not liking kwan cuz they say she's conceited?? hmm im shure alot of people look at themselves and say that they are pretty or wat not..plus i think kwan was just joking...alot of actress and actors always joke around about something like that..dont take it too seriously..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i find it quite hilarious that people find her self-esteem too up there, but at the same time keep dragging in the looks... i'm not being bias or anything but just being honest and from my point of view... i think she's got talent and of course everyone has to start off bad and improve over time...about her being "conceited" or not...i don't believe conceited or any word of that kind should be used... she's a celebrity and i'm guessing she was just probably joking around... i do notice that some celebrities do that... so yep :p don't come attacking me... :D

i think she was just joking too! she can act better than alot of other actress out there..