strict parents??

hmongSTER

sarNie Egg
so browsing around.. i noticed that theres repeated topics about strict parents.

understand this guys.. thats their job.. to guide you and protect you. and if you dont like it.. move out. once you see that you have to pay rent and electricity.. and you have to get a car and gas in order to get a job.. in order to pay for the bills.. plus food and if you want entertainment.. then youll realize that staying with your parents isnt so bad.

sometimes we take our parents for granted.. only focusing on how strict they are.. or their flaws if they smoke too much or drink too much..

i drove past a homeless camp today and most of you guys on here that are still living at home.. you guys have it MADE!!

enjoy this time with your parents.. when they are gone.. you cant undo anything that youve already done.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Well...i do know that i started a topic like that but i just want to know some people's opinions and advices on strict parents only, it's not that i hate them or anything...as for other people, i just think they're either just want opinions from other people or they just get annoyed and wanted to post something up...lol...several of my friends did that in other forums but they'll eventually cool down and forget about it...it's true that my dad smokes but i still love him just as much and i know how addicting smoking is so i understand... :) ...and i know that they're supporting my oldest brother so they don't really have time to focus on the rest of us...but we still love each other all the same...lol...so i'm sorry if my topic bothers you... ^_^ ...peace...