Study Abroad in Thailand

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So as the topic says, I've been looking into studying abroad in Thailand for next year. There's this one program for Rangsit University International College in Bangkok.....does anyone know this Univeristy? Im sure those of you who are in Thailand do. And then there's Webster Univeristy in Cha-am and Payap Univeristy in Chiang Mai (I think) but these two are only for summer. I dont know exactly what I want to know but hey, anything you wanna tell me would help. But yea, if not Thailand, I still really want to study abroad somewhere so any tips or advice on just studying abroad in general from those of you who've done it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :D

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i say rangsit out of all of them a also depending on what u wanna do in tha university and make sure u wanna do it coz u wont wanna waste ur time 555 hmmm i been lookin up university too for 2 year time so ya if u want help jst pm me coz ma bro been about in thai universities till he found one he wanted to stay at 555

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Nong Ice! If anyone replied, I knew you would. :D Thanks. And yea, I was also going with Rangsit too...I just need to go talk to a few advisors first. But yea, I'll make sure to bug you on msn if I need help. lol. :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
BAO! LET'S GO TOGETHER! Haha It's always been a dream of mines, but now with my final decision on a major (finally oh gosh), I don't think I'd ever have that opportunity. :( Plus I'm not that smart. hahaha Kinda sad for me to go there and fail HAHA :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
OKAY MUDDIE! LET'S GO! :D :D

But why can't you go? I'm sure you still can unless your major is like hardcore. But dude, it'd be soo cool to actually go together. But yeaaa, ummmmm....I haven't thought about failing. Gee, thanks for lowering my spirits. I not smart either. :(

let's do it bao and muddie.
i'll be your fighting spirits.
fight fight FIGHTING!!! lmao.
if only i go to college .
i'll be there with ya! hehehe. >.<

Muddie Murda

smile...
Haha bao my program is Dental Hygiene and I doubt they have that over in Thailand for me to study (I checked the programs). And my programs at a community college anyways, not a university. (do community colleges do study abroad? i havent heard of anyone)

But yah whatever Bao. You're smart! You'll be fine. I wonder how smart they are over there. I Seriously don't want to go and be all behind (because according to 20/20, America's schooling is so behind compared to other countries).

Me and Sarath will come visit you when you go to school there. :D We'll spend a week eating thai food around you while you do HW. ^___^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Aww Sarath....loveee your new sig and avatar. Fightingg!! Remember, I'll smuggle you in. :D

and Muddie, wow....Dental Hygiene? I get discount right? I'll come to you when Im old and my teeth are falling out. :D And I haven't heard of techs having study abroad programs either. I know that depending on your major, you can go places for class and stuf but havent heard of overseas.

And yes, it's true. America is wayyyy behind with education compared to other industralized nations. In 8th grade comparisons, we are actually #10 on the list with our science scores and #21 with math scores. So, that many nations are above us. So yea....ummm....I need to get studying. Dont wanna feel dumb.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^wahh Ice, you're so nice! I don't know if it'd help, since I go to a community college, and my program only takes 2 yrs to finish, and it's all back-to-back. fall, spring, summer, fall, spring. -sigh- I wouldn't make it in thailand for a year. hahaha but i would soo come and visit one day.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
oOo! how much is it to go abroad??? i wanted to go but i'ma probably end up else where... shoot!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^ it depends on the program/the hosting school/meals/excursions, etc...

im talking it over with advisor now!!

im going, hopefully to BKK.
i want to go to chiang mai because my uncle lives there,
and maybe i wont be scared.

my friend is in bkk now and she says i shoudl try it out there first.
but i have the typical fear, but also the typicall eagerness.

i thought about rangsist too, but someone told me it's a private institution,
i go to a private insitution too now, so i wouldnt really mind,
but i think i might try out ramasa.... forgot how to spell it.
or mohidal?

im nerve and excited at the same time.
i keep day dreaming about it all day. serious.

i hope you get to go!
never know, we might bump into eachother and never know it!!

good luck.
take care.

omgosh penny that is a good one. got me laughing non stop. lolssss.
its prolly the other way around not the thai guys forced them to marry, but they forced them to marry.
haha. omg how can you think of that penny???

but yeah anyways i can picture it right now. hahaha. >.<

blah blah blah. >.<

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i hope you girls get rape by some hot rich Thai dude and forced to marry them! good luck!=]

^ is that suppose to be something... good?? ;)

im okay. i can survive. i dont think im that in need.
but that was sure funny.

phew. oh the support we have, huh??? :p

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hahah u make me laugh penny woo im starting a table tennis and basketball course in Bangkok International University hehe cant wait

sulad

sarNie Adult
Cool! I also want to study aboard! But I don't know if there's any good school there for majoring Fashion Design! If anyone know please do tell me! Thinking about it makes me excited! HEHEHE!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Cool! I also want to study aboard! But I don't know if there's any good school there for majoring Fashion Design! If anyone know please do tell me! Thinking about it makes me excited! HEHEHE!
School of Fine and Applied Arts: Bangkok University

and i think there is one in ABAC ma friend does some fashion so ya it how i kno buh not sure if it what u want

also i heard theres some at Srinakharinwirot University buh im not sure on that